1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

This is what happens when a HOF QB isn't around to compensate for Cheerleader Tomlin's incompetence.

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by HisRoyalSweetness, Oct 2, 2022.

1. TuRnDoWnForWaTT

TuRnDoWnForWaTT Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2018
    I am sorry that my reply was not up to your high standards of quality. I will try to do better in the future.:thumbs_up:

• Like Like x 1
  2. BAMASteeler

BAMASteeler Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2022
    I was not expecting 3-4 Superbowls but I was expecting more deep playoff runs maybe 2-3 AFC championships but definitely not what we got with Ben in his prime.

3. BAMASteeler

Sep 26, 2022
    I don't have standards for people's posts so I'm not following

4. groutbrook

groutbrook

Oct 23, 2016
    P!ss off.

:sneak:

• Hilarious Hilarious x 3
  5. TomlinW/O#7

TomlinW/O#7 Well-Known Member

Sep 25, 2022
  6. HisRoyalSweetness

HisRoyalSweetness Active Member

Jun 21, 2022
    Hey BAMA. Good post. If memory serves, you were one of several who called out the hypocrisy of the inbred Texas moderator, his racist friend, and a couple of their cronies as I was being IP banned several months back (you basically told them that they seem to be able to dish it out, but they can't take it). If I'm not mistaken, thanks for that. I saw that they were getting beyond pissed that several of you weren't falling in the line the way they thought you should after my dismissal.

There are no grudges being brought here, but I must say what a sh*thole that place was. It was a complete disgrace that horse-banging Texan was allowed to operate that forum the way that he did. The admin couldn't give a sh*t less. He was there to collect the ad revenue and nothing more. If you didn't treat that moderator's word as if it were gold, standby! You will be stalked in every thread and have fights picked with you. And if the moderator's racist friend didn't like you, be prepared to be harassed and called names, but if you respond back to either you're "violating board rules".

To anyone who might ever feel as if you are being treated unfairly here, go sign up over there and I assure you that you will have newfound appreciation for this place! lol

7. jeh1856

jeh1856 Beer is good

Oct 26, 2011
    So you agree Ben underperformed

8. Scrap

Scrap Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2011
    I've never been on the anti-Tomlin train and generally have felt we have been fortunate to have him... but I find myself questioning his judgement more and more. Hell of a thing feeling like me, some nobody and hardly a football expert, gets to feel justified questioning a consummate professional like Tomlin but some of his decision making has been baffling to that level. It feels more and more he is making some decisions about this team relying more on his personality and emotions rather than his coaching acumen... and that is concerning. I don't see how anyone can even make a sound argument for why Pickett shouldn't have gotten 1st team reps and started against the Jets. That isn't even the only questionable decision but it is the most recent.

• Agree Agree x 3
  9. Steel_Elvis

Steel_Elvis Staff Member Mod Team

Nov 4, 2011
    I’m not sure what this means, or what @BAMASteeler meant about that site. Never been there. If they’re promoting some sort of racist agenda, that’s a misuse of a sports message board. On this board there are subjects where people need to keep their thoughts to themselves or find another place to discuss them. We don’t discuss politics here (from either side of the divide). We don’t discuss races issues, religion, gender equality, etc. Basically if it’s a subject that causes groups of people to organize protests or riots, it’s subject matter that’s not allowed to be discussed here. Why? Because we get enough “spirited” arguments on matters that are purely football related. We’ve already been down the road of having the board burn because of a racially charged issue, and we’re not going back. If you want to be bombastic about football talk and rant and rave, and call Tomlin “Dumlin” or Canada “Canaderr” it’s not going to get you booted, though You’d better have a thick skin and be able to take some jabs at your opinions without escalating into all-out attacks on others. If your complaint about that other board is that they didn’t allow people to say whatever they wanted without regard for whether it’s offensive, for example if they were “racist” by not allowing people to inject race into their rants, then this is not going to be a safe place for you.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. DJ18Baller

DJ18Baller Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2021
    MT definitely underachieved in his opportunities with Ben. You can’t say Ben is free of blame either though he really never played his best in the playoffs even the years the won it all.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2022
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. DJ18Baller

Dec 8, 2021
    I feel even the usual MT fanboys are starting to come around. By the end of next year the light may finally be seen by all!

12. jeh1856

jeh1856 Beer is good

Oct 26, 2011
    You keep saying this

Please show me just 5

Or if someone acknowledges the reality of the good with the bad does that make them a fanboy

• Winner Winner x 1
  13. DJ18Baller

Dec 8, 2021
    G
    SFan
    BF
    AQL

JEH

BeerBoy
    Thor

14. jeh1856

jeh1856 Beer is good

Oct 26, 2011
    Ok

So your just making BS

15. DJ18Baller

Dec 8, 2021
    I’ve been chastised by everyone of them for saying MT blows. Years now too.

16. DJ18Baller

Dec 8, 2021
    But really what is the good? Being 500 or better in the regular season with a HOF QB and then sucking in the playoffs or end of season? Our definitions of good or success are very different.

17. KnoxVegasSteel

KnoxVegasSteel Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2011
    Nobody here cares. Try therapy.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Hilarious Hilarious x 2
  18. BAMASteeler

Sep 26, 2022
    Sometimes, but Tomlin has had this team on a long painful journey to the garbage we have know.

19. BAMASteeler

Sep 26, 2022
    This has nothing to with race, religion etc but only about select good ole boys on Steeler forums that felt their opinions were the only ones that should be heard, that some special consideration should be given since they have been around. If you did not march in their line or dare question them or challenge their opinion they would ban you... My experience is there are always a group of old guard that can't take jabs back or lack thick skin so they ban you hope that is not the case here and difference of opinion is welcome and friendly jabs can be tolerated by all.

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  20. jeh1856

jeh1856 Beer is good

Oct 26, 2011
    Well yeah I bet you have been

Thst doesn’t make them MT fan boys

They are just tired of hearing repetitive blather from people who spew nothing but redundant negativity

On top of that we keep getting new people who open with total redundancy with out even looking at a single existing post

So keep me on the list with the fans who can discuss both sides of each subject intelligently

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  21. DJ18Baller

Dec 8, 2021
    If it’s any consolation you are probably the least of the bunch. The light is shinning through in one more year it will be seen by all.

22. BAMASteeler

Sep 26, 2022
    Ben does not build or coach the team, Tomlin and his staff build and coach, you could see year to year he was not good at it. His image was not working and not getting this team deep in the playoffs. He does not change or make adjustments cannot admit mistakes and then talks in riddles if you will to the fans. I'm over it as a fan and really want to see the team move on from his leadership or lack of.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  23. HisRoyalSweetness

HisRoyalSweetness Active Member

Jun 21, 2022
    Thanks for steelerfans 101, Graceland, but for the second time in 2 consecutive days, you're off base. Yesterday, according to you, I was acting like a kid who couldn't have an ice cream cone, despite no such evidence existing in my posts. Today, you're hypothesizing that I think others are 'racist' when they won't allow racism interjected into rants? Uh?

Anyway, thanks for making up a non-existent scenario and letting me know that I'm not "safe" because of it. I'll look forward to defending myself against your future unfounded accusations and threats. Best regards.

24. jeh1856

jeh1856 Beer is good

Oct 26, 2011
    128B9B8D-6204-43FE-AA34-4527C1B760C8.jpeg

• Hilarious Hilarious x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  25. DJ18Baller

Dec 8, 2021
    Listen you don’t have to sell me on how garbage MT is but to not give any blame to Ben is just not fair or objective.

• Winner Winner x 1