1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

This is what happens when a HOF QB isn't around to compensate for Cheerleader Tomlin's incompetence.

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by HisRoyalSweetness, Oct 2, 2022.

1. KnoxVegasSteel

KnoxVegasSteel Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2011
    Is it commonplace for you to walk into a room and just start flexing on everybody there? Feel free to crawl back into whatever sh!thole you dragged your sorry ass out of.

• Like Like x 1
    • Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  2. HisRoyalSweetness

HisRoyalSweetness Active Member

Jun 21, 2022
    Thanks for the welcome.

Yes. I believe part of the reason to force Ben out the door when they did was because they [Cheerleader, Colbert] felt that a more mobile QB would suit Numb Nuts' play-calling. We would have lost another 3 to 4 games last season if Ben didn't say F this tosser and start calling his own offense.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. HisRoyalSweetness

Jun 21, 2022
    Was I flexing on everybody? Could you show me where I did this exactly? I'm just simply talking Steeler football.

When someone points out factual errors in your post [in this case you erroneously referenced a member who wasn't even being discussed], is it commonplace for you to respond by using derogatory and/or demeaning language to that person and then erroneously suggest that they are the one "flexing" on others? If so, that seems odd to me.

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. 86WardsWay

86WardsWay Well-Known Member

Dec 27, 2012

Yea. It's hard having a 5th grade math class and English so close together.

2, Two, Too, To
    4, Four, For
    They're, There, Their
    Won, One
    You're, Your, Yinz

Class Dismissed!

• Hilarious Hilarious x 3
  5. MojaveDesertPghFan

MojaveDesertPghFan

Oct 19, 2011
    Just when you thought it was a physical impossibility for Benny and SDOT to spawn a love child......it has escaped. :zombie:

• Hilarious Hilarious x 9
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. KnoxVegasSteel

Oct 21, 2011
    Just keep playing dumb. You seem to be very good at it.

7. HisRoyalSweetness

Jun 21, 2022
    Ok. But to confirm, your actions and words aren't indicative of "flexing", correct?

Pointing out Steeler deficiencies = flexing

Cursing at others, telling them to leave, and calling them stupid = not flexing

Do I have that right?

• Like Like x 1
  8. 86WardsWay

Dec 27, 2012

I thought we moved on to pacifiers? I really need to keep up.

9. MojaveDesertPghFan

MojaveDesertPghFan

Oct 19, 2011
    Not to mention an aimlessly wandering thread title that rivals War and Peace in length. MENSA material without a doubt. :icon bs:

Last edited: Oct 3, 2022
  10. KnoxVegasSteel

Oct 21, 2011
    I'm here purely for the entertainment value. I appreciate that you made a splash on your first thread here. Know that it comes with getting some shade thrown on you. Own it.

• Like Like x 2
  11. groutbrook

groutbrook

Oct 23, 2016
    I'm not seeing it in this case. I probably don't read enough posts to see it as redundant, the delivery style anyway. The Tomlin stuff is merited, it's just a matter of time before it's universally realized.

12. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    I wouldn't know...I skipped 4th, and 5th grade. :shrug:

13. 86WardsWay

Dec 27, 2012
    My wife was raised in a very poor part of the north GA mountains by her grandparents. Her grandfather only made it to the 3rd grade and then had to quit school to help raise the family. She thought this was normal for way back then. I grew up in Pittsburgh where most everyone went to some sort of college or trade school after high school.

• Like Like x 1
  14. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    LoL. I skipped them because I was moved up. LoL. I wasn't born in Arkansas. It's cool. Because You don't know Me My Friend. I'm just filling in some details. :thumbs_up:
    I put 2 because it's faster, and I'm not on keyboard. Everyone knows to, two, and too, or I hope they do.
    So....Im going to forget this conversation...because I've had it too many times....not one , or two times, but too many times.. LoL :thumbs_up:

• Like Like x 1
  15. SteelerGlenn

SteelerGlenn

Nov 24, 2011
    He wasn’t even talking to me.

16. TomlinW/O#7

TomlinW/O#7 Well-Known Member

Sep 25, 2022
    It's a rough crowd around here. Makes for some interesting threads.

• Like Like x 2
  17. ljkjr74

ljkjr74 Well-Known Member

May 7, 2015
    Time for more popcorn.

• Like Like x 1
  18. 86WardsWay

Dec 27, 2012
    [​IMG]

• Hilarious Hilarious x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  19. steelersrule6

steelersrule6 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2011
    I'm going to go out on a limb and guess HisRoyalClueless won't last long on here, usually new members don't show up and start insulting long time members :rolleyes:.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. bleednblackngold

bleednblackngold Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2015
    I give the OP an A+ "A" of course standing for arrogance.

21. Steelers4tim

Steelers4tim Well-Known Member

Mar 27, 2022

Great post, Sweetness! It's folks like you that remind me of growing up as a Steelers fan in the 70's, and to the many, many people I've tailgated with over the years, the Steelers are indeed LIFE...and the rest is just details! Like many, I was in Mike Dumblins camp after the Arizona SB win. I assumed he would get 3 or 4 more, being as he inherited a GREAT team, and had Ben playing in his prime. Damn, was I ever wrong. After the GB Super Bowl loss, Dumblin went straight downhill. The team Cowher had built was mostly gone or aging, and Dumblin replaced many of those players with some less talented players, and some equal talented players, and some more talented players.

At any rate, Dumblin was blessed with premium talent for his entire coaching tenure. It's not like he was coaching scrubs or bums, either. The playoff loses mounted. He lost to POS QB's like Blake Bortles, Tim Pee-bow, and Bakers Mayfields. He RUINED & WASTED the rest of Ben's career, and he has now taken this roster to JUNIOR VARSITY level!!! (Dumblin people are nutting now). He has made losing ACCEPTABLE in Pittsburgh again, and he's made some fans already start looking at next year's draft! F that. This is Pittsburgh, not Cleveland or Cincinnati.

It's time to have honest, intelligent conversations about what's going on in Pittsburgh right now. We need to talk about our owner. We need to talk about Dumblin. We need to talk about this POS coaching staff he has assembled. We need to talk about the Corporate Mission Statement of the Pittsburgh Steelers. We need to talk about the Rooney Rule, it's importance, it's flaws, and whether or not it has HAMSTRUNG our entire organization, specifically with hanging on to a coach who has NOT deserved to keep his job. That being said, I'm under the opinion the Pittsburgh Steelers should conduct a worldwide interview process to find the BEST & MOST QUALIFIED coach possible, regardless of skin color, not just the best coach to fill some racist "quota" set up by our owners father. If that person is Bieniemy or Leftwich or Dorsey or whoever, then so be it...The Steelers should NEVER, EVER, EVER hire a man strictly based on his skin color! The Chief would never do that, so why in the hell would we do it now? Sometimes, you have to unearth the roots to prepare for the future. Remember, the Chief told us this was Pittsburgh's team...it should not be used as some political, POS pawn, IMHO!

#firetomlin

Steelers4tim
    This message by Steelers4tim has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Like Like x 3
    • Against The Rules Against The Rules x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  22. steelersrule6

steelersrule6 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2011
    Has any other team besides New England won more than one Super Bowl in the last 15 years? Your expectations are unrealistic if you thought they were going to win 3-4 Super Bowls.

• Winner Winner x 1
  23. BAMASteeler

BAMASteeler Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2022
    Well some sites always seem to have a few people that feel it's their job to harass posters that don't share their views and they try and control posters through threats of banning... It's common place, as the OP stated Steelernation was good for it. Why some posters go out of their way to act like gods gift to a Steelers message board is beyond me. I just want Steeler talk and opinions don't really care outside of that. High my name is riff raff.

• Like Like x 1
  24. Brandon556211

Brandon556211 Well-Known Member

Sep 11, 2018
    Lol. Damn it’s gonna be a long season.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  25. BAMASteeler

BAMASteeler Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2022
    To the OP... Ben hid a ton of cool shades flaws but this slow downward spiral of mediocre play hangs around the neck of many.