1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

5 sure loses

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by steel machine, Aug 10, 2022.

1. Wardismvp

Wardismvp Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    Boy, if we can get good OL play and quality offensive play calling I like our roster,

And I am a realist

• Like Like x 1
  2. steel machine

steel machine Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2017

I am to lazy to search the last 4 polls but I think you do. You sure lasted long that last great 12-4 season. Hope like hell you somehow last long this season.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. santeesteel

santeesteel

Oct 17, 2011
    More like, "What was Tomlin thinking, keeping Najee in there when we were winning?" FMTI!

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. FeartheBeard

FeartheBeard Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    Hmmmm...having my training camp day rained out really has me not knowing anything about this season is going to go....I do think we will lose Week one. I hate the Eagles A LOT so I really hope we can come up with some magical game plan to win that one AND I am going to the Steelers/Bucs game so I am making that one a win for us.

• Like Like x 3
  5. steel_ben7

steel_ben7 Well-Known Member

Nov 16, 2015
    Yea there was I remember so much about that team everything from the 3-4 start and then Cowher saying it was a 9 game season after that, to Kordell emerging as Slash, and just how dominate that defense was at times and of course the Hail Mary by Harbaugh in the AFC Title game that was so close to being caught by Aaron Bailey. They came so close to winning the Super Bowl that year had O’Donnell not thrown those INT’s. It was a great year with a ton of memories as a Steelers fan especially for myself at the time being 16 years old.

• Like Like x 3
  6. Charlie shasta

Charlie shasta Active Member

Aug 11, 2022
    I think we will beat the BUCS at home. And I think we will beat the raiders at home. If we were playing in Las Vegas I would say it's a lose.

7. Rush2seven

Rush2seven Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    I'm not conceding any of these games. Did you happen to watch the Bills' game last year?

• Agree Agree x 1