1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Flat earth discussion

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by Mashburn, Jun 24, 2022.

1. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    Do You shoot bows???
    How do You shoot if a target is below Your height, or above You?

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. forgotten1

forgotten1 Well-Known Member

Mar 4, 2022
    Can't remember the entire saying but it starts something like

The angle of the dangle is....

• Hilarious Hilarious x 2
  3. santeesteel

santeesteel

Oct 17, 2011
    .....directly proportionate to the mass of the ass!

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. santeesteel

santeesteel

Oct 17, 2011
    Last I'm going to comment to the OP. When going from point A to point be on a chart of the GLOBE, you have to factor in latitude AND longitude. I suggest he pick up a copy of Bowditch's American practical navigator. Study it.

• Like Like x 2
  5. forgotten1

Mar 4, 2022
    i love how you used "point be".
    and for the love of all get out if someone post a Jimmy Buffett song because you typed latitude i swear.....:smiley1:

• Like Like x 1
    • Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  6. santeesteel

santeesteel

Oct 17, 2011
    Oops. Typo.

7. forgotten1

Mar 4, 2022
    I truly liked it. Not judging.
    Makes sense. Point where I Am to point where I wanna Be

• Like Like x 1
  8. jeh1856

jeh1856 Beer is good

Oct 26, 2011
    Occasionally variable

9. steel machine

steel machine Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2017
    I for one wish the earth was flat. I'm becoming scared to drive on roads that are hilly.

10. forgotten1

Mar 4, 2022
    I remember one now
    Should be perpendicular to the testicular

11. forgotten1

Mar 4, 2022
    Come on, you're in a golf cart man.

12. METALMAN_68

METALMAN_68 Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2022
    I simply can't find the words to tell all of you how f'n thankful I am for this thread. One could scour the entire Netflix database and not find this much entertainment in one place.

• Hilarious Hilarious x 6
  13. santeesteel

santeesteel

Oct 17, 2011
    What happened to the OP? Did he fall off.............the face of the Earth?
    Maybe his real name is Ed Miracle. I have a copy of his painting, "I Told You So"

14. Animus

Animus Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2020
    He got pushed off the edge of flat earth by a cat

• Like Like x 1
  15. strummerfan

strummerfan Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    So you’re saying he’s a mouse? Mickey or minny?

16. forgotten1

Mar 4, 2022

17. dirty

dirty Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    Oh wow didn't know there was an asylum in the forums. What about the red forest?

18. dobbler-33

dobbler-33 Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2011
    For ****s and giggles this has been a hoot. I don’t have a dog in the fight with flat vs round and all of that but I have come to a point in my life of almost 50 years that anything arguable is usually squashed by the powers that be. Engines running on water, cancer cured by radio waves and a ton of others that left folks dead and neutered on their mission.

take the last 2 years for example. Beaten over the head with trust the science. Man if anyone ain’t questioning some **** bout now then I guess it’s all bought and paid for.

everyrhing is divisive. Scientists vs scientists… you only hear from the approved ones taking the govt dollar in every country. Even the ones cool enough to be on Oprah and every other talk show are now banned because meh… agenda or narrative.

**** is wonky these days… so much to the extent that it’s offensive to try and define a woman hahahahahaha… but after the roe vs wade thing we all know what a woman is all of a sudden?

clown world.

we went from Sid’s to sads wonder why. Climate change now causes the very side effects then jabs do according to scientists.

clown world.

I don’t know the shape of the world nor really care but when it comes to the lack of open discussion because of this fact checking thing and cancellation due to it, it’s a dog and pony show moving forward and it’s all about whom holds the biggest mega phone… and they are usually the ones who’s parents didn’t get them the Mr. microphone toy. Hahahahaha

Common illness disappears for a year while common deaths are now exploding. Question it and you are fooked… go along and you are fooked. The elitists are ****ting in your backyard wake up ey! Hahahahahahaha

• Like Like x 2
  19. dobbler-33

dobbler-33 Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2011
    Waiting on Jeh to tell the tale of his roping and riding Ogua on the Monongahela

20. KnoxVegasSteel

KnoxVegasSteel Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2011
    What in the cousin f**king tarnation Alabama Betty Crocker Miss Betty ****ing white sh!t is going here?

21. strummerfan

May 9, 2012
    It just dawned on me that a weapon system that was never actually deployed was being used as proof of a flat earth. Funding for the project was pulled 4 months ago

• Like Like x 2
  22. Steel_Elvis

Steel_Elvis Staff Member Mod Team

Nov 4, 2011
    Well, the reason it was pulled was that it was designed by flat earthers for a flat earth. When they tested it and proved to themselves that the world is round, they said “oh ****… never mind”

• Hilarious Hilarious x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  23. Mashburn

Mashburn Well-Known Member

Apr 30, 2021
    I simply stated i was only going to respond to people who were not trying to hurl insults. I don't get caught up in wanting to win a battle, more so not one with insulting someone who has questions and possibly a different view.

24. Mashburn

Mashburn Well-Known Member

Apr 30, 2021
    Agreed. There was something leaked the other day. goggle blocked it from its search engine. Then snopes said to take it with a grain of salt. What happened to need just being news abs then we Do our homework to see how you feel about it.

I think what gets people to start looking into things, is when the government and big companies try to hide it. I was like you with not caring if the earth was round or flat, but then when i saw the mocking, how the government gets upset, how internet search engines block pages to where you have to go to the dark web to find it, how YouTube removed a good bit of videos. Etc etc.

Heck YouTube and Google removed some of Carl Jung. He was just a psychologist who talked about analyzing your own shadow and working on yourself.

It's one thing if something is going to seriously hurt someone. But majority of things that are blocked/banned/canceled will never hurt anyone in the slightest.

25. strummerfan

May 9, 2012
    as has been shown in this thread your precious flat earth videos haven’t been blocked nor do you have to go to the dark web to find them. With that being said YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, and for that matter this message board is someone else’s playground. You are a guest and to use their playground you agree to their terms of service. If you have a morbid fascination with death and beheading videos should YouTube be forced to allow you to use their platform? What if you decided to host a YouTube channel where you talk about your love of having sex with animals? Shouldn’t they have the right to say no, take that somewhere else? Somewhere along the way a bunch of Americans have decided they should be allowed to do whatever they want in someone else’s playground and then when they’re told no they play the victim and start whining about free speech. Two chiropractors decide to make a video about a virus. They don’t know Jack **** about a virus, but there video is flashy and garners millions of views making them tens of thousands of dollars. If not hundreds of thousands of dollars. Does it matter that their video is potentially dangerous? Is it okay to make videos claiming I’ve found a cure for cancer? Who cares if it’s bs I made a lot of money. That’s all that’s important right? Me me me and the gimmie gimmies

• Agree Agree x 1