1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Flat earth discussion

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by Mashburn, Jun 24, 2022.

1. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    Lizard people better look out.....I will BBQ them. LoL

• Hilarious Hilarious x 2
  2. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    All because You missspoke. LoL

Last edited: Jun 24, 2022
    • Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  3. strummerfan

strummerfan Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    It’s absolutely mind boggling

• Like Like x 1
  4. strummerfan

May 9, 2012
    Wish I was in Tijuana eating barbecued iguana

• Winner Winner x 2
  5. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    Ah well ....let people believe what they want. I could go into different ways on just a simple construction site ,and how things are set up that prove flat earth people wrong....with out getting technical, but people will believe what they want, and I'm cool with that. Hell people listen 2 rap. LoL :roflmao:
    No harm no foul
    .:thumbs_up:

• Like Like x 1
  6. strummerfan

May 9, 2012
    in this instance there is no harm, but it’s just a matter of time. Look at the pizza gate guy. He found so much “proof” on the internet he took it upon himself to go shoot up a pizza place in order to save some babies.

• Like Like x 1
  7. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    You have Me there. I just try 2 think most people are not that dumb.:shrug:

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Animus

Animus Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2020
    Unfortunately, some people are.

• Like Like x 1
  9. strummerfan

May 9, 2012
    did you see how many people showed up in Dallas for jfk jr’sresurrection?

• Like Like x 1
  10. SteelerGlenn

SteelerGlenn

Nov 24, 2011
    I wandered of here to see if anyone had posted about TopGun Maverick. This is why I mostly stick to the Steelers talk section.

11. Mashburn

Mashburn Well-Known Member

Apr 30, 2021
    So you can't answer it. That's all you have to say.... heck you don't even have to reply that you so much believe in something that's so obvious to you, that you can't prove it on your own.

12. Mashburn

Apr 30, 2021
    Correct I'm just providing both sides. And so far not one of y'all are able to provide your own evidence into something you consider a no brainer to believe in..... seriously just think about that.

13. Mashburn

Apr 30, 2021
    Exactly. All I'm doing is just challenging people. If they believe something so much and say it's so easy a 5 year old can believe it, it really should not be hard to do. Yet crickets and only insults.

Even Einstein said something along the lines of you can't explain something to a child, your not going to be able to explain it to an adult... something like that.

I'm just the type I back up my stuff I believe in and don't rely on others to do my homework.

14. Mashburn

Apr 30, 2021
    You want proof of flat, yet I've already told you what i believe. Just because i question your globe thinking, does not mean i object to it.

You're the one who thinks it's funny to laugh at people who believe flat earth. So if it's so easy, why can't you prove it on your own?

So again, provide something where gravity works to keep water on a spinning ball.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Ray D

Ray D Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 18, 2011
    What are you even on about? I don't have to prove jack. It's been done. Ad nauseum. When the entire living in reality world accepts something as fact, it's the counter argument that has to prove it. And none of their arguments hold up under scrutiny, nor have they shown any proof. But give me enough money to buy a rocket like some billionaire who does it for kicks. I'll be happy to give you a ride.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Ray D

Ray D Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 18, 2011
    I think the whole world sits on top of a giant turtle. You can't prove me wrong, therefore I'm right.

No. Outer space pictures don't count. They're all faked.

No. Any evidence the planet is a globe also doesn't count. <Insert some sophistry about science> It's all part of the Illuminati's conspiracy.

I win.

See how crazy that sounds?

• Like Like x 1
  17. strummerfan

May 9, 2012
    because it has been repeatedly. You claim something has been banned. I prove to you it hasn’t. A true explanation is given about flight paths. Even found a video with a child’s toy and string to make it easy. Yet it’s dismissed.

• Like Like x 1
  18. santeesteel

santeesteel

Oct 17, 2011
    Maybe because the earth is not flat. I didn’t spend thousands of dollars and decades doing coastwise and terrestrial navigation to take any flat earthers seriously

• Winner Winner x 1
  19. SteelerGlenn

SteelerGlenn

Nov 24, 2011
    There’s no way this dude has any friends at least not any normal ones.

20. santeesteel

santeesteel

Oct 17, 2011
    I think he’s just bored and playing”analyst”

• Agree Agree x 1
  21. Animus

Animus Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2020
    I did answer it in page two. It isn't about belief; belief requires a leap of faith. It's ultimately about centuries of research where each generation builds upon the research of the last generation, which is done by hypothesis to test to formulate theories. Theories are then tested via peer review. If theories pass the test of peers, then it's taught and built upon; if it's found to wrong, then it's back to the drawing board. Physics have come along way since Einstein alone. Maybe we'll be traveling the cosmos in a few hundred years; maybe a comet will wipe us out. Therefore, find your evidence, test your evidence, write a thesis and allow the world to prove/disprove you.

As for globalism, I'm not a fan of globalism and worldwide trade for a multitude of reasons. But that's for an entirely different platform, let alone thread.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  22. forgotten1

forgotten1 Well-Known Member

Mar 4, 2022
    I LIKE TURTLES

• Hilarious Hilarious x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  23. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    No. This is this the 1st I've heard about it.:shrug: LoL

24. strummerfan

May 9, 2012
    A bunch of the dim bulb qanon folks went to Dallas because JFK was returning and was going to anoint trump president. They were there for a while

• Hilarious Hilarious x 2
  25. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    Ah the Turtle theory. Makes Me think of Indians, and the book by S. King: IT.:thumbs_up:

• Agree Agree x 1