1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Woodson or Sanders who was better?

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by Steelresolve, May 9, 2022.

1. Woodson

41 vote(s)
    87.2%
  2. Sanders

6 vote(s)
    12.8%
  1. Formerscribe

Formerscribe Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2016
    That is correct. He was also Snake Eyes in two G.I. Joe movies. That was perfect for him because he just had to fit without having to even speak. The guy isn't much of an actor, but he's a total badass.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Disco1981

Disco1981 Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2017
    • Hilarious Hilarious x 2
  3. 88Unstoppable82

88Unstoppable82 Well-Known Member

May 21, 2021
    Well, that didn't take Obi-wan long. Maul must have really lost it in his old age.

• Like Like x 1
  4. xplatformjedi

xplatformjedi Well-Known Member

Mar 11, 2015
    This. But if I needed someone to defend a pass...Deon may have been the best.

5. Formerscribe

Dec 18, 2016
    I watched an interview with the showrunner about the battle. They were going for something more realistic, pointing out that a sword fight among masters often would be quick, though obviously, that is not very cinematic. Obi-Wan suckered him in using Qui-Gon Ginn's style. Maul actually tried to use the same move he used in The Phantom Menace, to hit him in the face with the handle of his two-bladed lightsaber to disorient his opponent before running him through. In this case, it was a set-up. Obi-wan slashed right through the handle to deliver a killing blow.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    Yes, instead of replacing Del Toro after he walked, Lucas said to Parks why don’t you play the part rather than training someone else. Probably the best Lucas decision he made for that movie.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Formerscribe

Dec 18, 2016
    It made sense after cutting most of the character's dialogue, which is supposedly why Del Toro left. Most of the casting choices were actually pretty good, including Liam Neeson and Ewan McGregor. Natalie Portman seemed like brilliant casting on paper, but I'm not sure she took it all that seriously.

8. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    I thought the casting was excellent. I've been a Liam Neeson fan since Excalibur.

9. SteelerGlenn

SteelerGlenn

Nov 24, 2011
    You know what they say about Opinions? They’re like assholes. Everyone has on. Some just stink more than others.

• Hilarious Hilarious x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1