1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

The Official 2022 NFL Draft thread (NO SPOILERS)

Discussion in 'The Bill Nunn Draft Room' started by steelersrule6, Apr 28, 2022.

1. Ender

Ender

Apr 5, 2014
    We use a hang bag for all food, soap, toothpaste, etc. every night on the trail. Bears are no joke

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    Very wise. I couldn't agree more with this. :thumbs_up:

3. TGH

TGH Well-Known Member

May 8, 2018
    I gave them a middle of the pack grade, #15. I think they improved interior of the Oline with Cole Strange and Chasen Hines. They also a top notch RB in Kevin Harris. So they did what they do, strong front and the run game, and they improved that to have a top notch run game.
    I also gave them a point for drafting Jack Jones CB. I think overall they met expectations, they added three highlight players.
    I think that defense needs an overhaul. They could use a starter at almost every spot. I do not think they moved the needle in that area.

• Like Like x 1
  4. steelersrock151

steelersrock151 Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2011
    Patriots were a great free agent team because players want a ring, and some were willing to take less money for that opportunity. That's not the case anymore.

• Like Like x 1
  5. strummerfan

strummerfan Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012

Did a 100+ mile backpacking trip once. One day we managed to get a little lost and didn’t make it to our campsite before dark. We hastily set up camp and ate. Being in bear country pretty much everything went in bear bags and hung in trees. Well on this night we did a really crappy job of hanging out food etc and were paid a visit by a very large bear. We managed to scare him off, but he circled around and came back into camp. Ended up having to hike a few miles to a ranger station in the middle of the night. I will never forget turning around seeing that bear for a second time. No idea how an animal that big can move silently through the woods.

• Like Like x 2
  6. JackAttack 5958

JackAttack 5958 Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    Why do you think they took Strange in the 1st when he almost assuredly would have been there in the 2nd and may have lasted until the 3rd? And Bailey Zappe over Sam Howell?

7. TGH

TGH Well-Known Member

May 8, 2018
    About 32 teams could have done better. I only look at whether they drafted players I can give a point for drafting. And they did, they took Strange, Chasen Hines, Kevin Harris, Pierre Strong. They added good players. They improved their Oline which is their bread and butter, and they took who I think is 1st round value RB in Kevin Harris. I had Harris graded just below Breece Hall and ahead of Kenneth Walker.

Last edited: May 2, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1