1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Lets Get Ready to Rumble !

Discussion in 'Welcomes and Introductions' started by SteelerEmpire, Sep 1, 2015.

1. SteelerEmpire

SteelerEmpire Well-Known Member

Aug 30, 2015
    Been a Steelers fan forever, ready to get #7 !!!

I'm one of the refugees from a site that crashed and burned a few months ago. So I wondered around for the longest, found this place and knocked on the door... thanks for letting me in. By the way, nice house :smiley1:

2. lewisha

lewisha Well-Known Member

Dec 27, 2012
    Welcome! Love your avatar. Daughter just got me an Ohio State Darth Vader shirt!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Ray D

Ray D Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 18, 2011
    Welcome to your new home! :drinks:

• Like Like x 1
  4. TerribleTowelFlying

TerribleTowelFlying Staff Member Site Admin Mod Team

Oct 12, 2011
    Glad you found us, Empire. Grab your seat on the couch and put your feet up on the coffee table. :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. cajunyankee

cajunyankee Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2011
    Welcome..... any thoughts on DHB replacing Bryant four weeks? Vick? Wait, forget the last one, we beat that one to death!!!

Cajun

6. SteelerEmpire

SteelerEmpire Well-Known Member

Aug 30, 2015
    Bey's definitely got the "potential" to do really well, esp being 6'2 and fast. Heard he did good in training camp this year. Also, he's a veteran so I expect him to be a leader on the field since 4 out of the team's 1st 4 games are 'big games'. Seeing the schedule is so fierce this year, each and every player on the final depth chart will have to step up, no ifs, ands or buts about it.
    This is going to be the most exciting season we've had in a long time for Steelers football.

7. Coastal Steeler

Coastal Steeler

Oct 16, 2011
    Hey welcome SteelerEmpire. Let your friends from that site know about us here. We like all things Steeler. Again welcome

• Like Like x 1