1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

~OFFICIAL 2022 TSF.COM FANTASY DRAFT~

Discussion in 'The Bill Nunn Draft Room' started by Blast Furnace, Feb 16, 2022.

1. TuRnDoWnForWaTT

TuRnDoWnForWaTT Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2018
    I'm down for Sunday.

• Like Like x 1
  2. steelersrock151

steelersrock151 Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2011
    Want to take bets on who is the first to take his ball and go home?

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  3. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    This shouldn’t be a problem, I think its all guys who play regularly except STD and he wouldn’t do that.

For those wondering what he means, if you are going to get upset if your allotted time expires and someone makes a pick for you that you stop participating, then just do everyone a favor and drop out before we begin. Once we begin, commit to it.

If you know you aren’t going to be around to make your pick, you can PM me and give me several picks you like and I will select the one that is available for you.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    Me>>>

• Like Like x 2
    • Hilarious Hilarious x 2
  5. steelersrock151

Nov 18, 2011
    A) What time does the draft officially start on Sunday?
    B) remember to make your picks in the thread "Draft Selection Announcements". If you want to discuss a particular pick, do it here, not there, but let's try to keep that thread solely for picks. It makes things a lot cleaner when you're trying to make your pick.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Blast Furnace

Oct 16, 2011
    Sorry guys. Think we normally kick it off at 6am.

@mytake you have 12 hours starting from 6:00 but if for some reason you don’t respond to this, we will push the start date back to Monday.

7. Bob in Canada

Bob in Canada Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2018
    @mytake you have 12 hours starting from 6:00 but if for some reason you don’t respond to this, we will push the start date back to Monday.[/QUOTE]

Really glad I checked in here! Whew!

• Like Like x 3
  8. TuRnDoWnForWaTT

Jan 1, 2018
    Gotta admit I thought you were going to go another way with your pick. :lolol:

I think the real life Lions might take Willis. More and more mocks are pointing that way.

9. steelersrock151

Nov 18, 2011
    Glad he made the pick he did. Made my pick much easier. The one thing Houston doesn't need is a tackle.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  10. Blast Furnace

Oct 16, 2011
    Have a second pick end of the round, see whats left!

If the temperature of this board is true, there should be some QB’s available.

I had to give Detroit some defense. The real Lions would probably take Thibodeauk in that scenario but I think Hamilton is a better pick. Thibodeauk has been falling a little bit as of late.

• Like Like x 2
  11. steelersrock151

Nov 18, 2011
    Yeah, not playing last year hurts him, and apparently he has a bit of an attitude. But my entire defense is a mess, and I had to go with the most disruptive player. Probably get a cb or lb with Cleveland's pick. I can let Davis have another year, and already have an extra first and third for next year's draft.

• Like Like x 2
  12. TuRnDoWnForWaTT

Jan 1, 2018
    In this draft there may be a QB available next pick.

But in the real draft, I am starting to think 4 QBs will go in round 1, and 3 in the first 10 picks. Matt Corral is getting way more interest than I thought he would. I think Desmond Ridder sneaks into the 1st.

Theres be some very interesting debates when we get to the Steelers pick for sure.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. steelersrock151

Nov 18, 2011
    Knew Willis wouldn't make it past Seattle. Figured either Carolina would pick him or Seattle, or Washington.

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. Bob in Canada

Nov 1, 2018
    I knew the moment I began to research their team needs a QB was either 1 or 2 on the list depending in what they did in FA.

15. winggin

winggin Well-Blitzed Member

Oct 23, 2011
    I can say with confidence... Seattle nor Washington would have taken Willis.

16. TuRnDoWnForWaTT

Jan 1, 2018
    Excellent pick @AskQuestionsLater

That would have been my pick for the Jets at 10 if he would have made it there. He is slowly becoming my draft crush this year, even though I know he will never make it to 20.

17. AskQuestionsLater

AskQuestionsLater Writing Team

Apr 21, 2016
    Really wanted Kyle Hamilton everyone!! He was the Big Game Hunter I was referring to months ago!! Regardless.... Detroit needs help... like everywhere and Kyle can assist in so many ways. For that matter, Lions Defensive Coordinator Aaron Glenn still has Jeff Okudah to use and will get him back next season. Give Okudah a good teammate so he can begin to live up to some of that potential.

That said, if I was Detroit, I would have given some pause for some trade offers.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Bob in Canada

Nov 1, 2018
    My apologies for tagging the wrong team and poster for the next pick. I looked at the wrong list.

In hindsight, I am pretty sure I did the exact same thing last year! :facepalm:

• Like Like x 2
  19. TuRnDoWnForWaTT

Jan 1, 2018
    No worries man. It happens. STD got all excited. He has been dying to draft a corner since hes been posting here. LOL :lolol:

20. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    Hell I thought He was playing, and saying My name because of Who He picked. LoL
    Matter of fact My 1st pick in the 2nd round was just taken . It's cool. I got more. LoL

21. winggin

Oct 23, 2011
    I'm up again? Good gravy, what was I thinking with the back to back-ish picks. Haha. My pick will be up shortly.

• Like Like x 1
  22. Brice

Brice Well-Known Member

Jul 18, 2018
    I would have bet the farm that Seattle would have taken a QB at #9. No way they go with Lock this year.
    upload_2022-3-27_19-46-4.png

I see Picket as the best ready week 1 starting QB in the draft. Any teams that drafts him in the 1st will be planning to use him immediately. A good selection for Seattle here.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2022
  23. winggin

Oct 23, 2011
    They don't call me the drunk GM for no reason... Haha. But seriously, a QB is not going to help Seattle this year.

• Hilarious Hilarious x 2
  24. mytake

mytake Well-Known Member

Dec 26, 2016
    We got 11 picks in yesterday and started well, now nothing.

25. TuRnDoWnForWaTT

Jan 1, 2018
    Yeah we were crusin through picks yesterday. @58stillers we are waiting on you. Lol

• Like Like x 1