1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Conference Championships

Discussion in 'General NFL Talk' started by steel machine, Jan 24, 2022.

1. steel machine

steel machine Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2017
    Who ya want? Who ya think?

I will be pulling for Bengals and Niners

I think it will be KC and Niners.

Should Niners win it all they join us and Pats with 6 rings.

• Like Like x 2
  2. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    I want a 49ers/Bengals SB.
    Though I haven't decided who I will actually bet on in the actual Conference Championship games yet.
    I just like the idea of the 49ers/Bengals. LoL For old time sake.

3. Steel_Elvis

Steel_Elvis Staff Member Mod Team

Nov 4, 2011
    I CAN’T root for the Bengals. I mean… just look at my avatar. The current Bengals roster is making my avatar an anachronism, and I need a drunken night of sore-loser drinking and mayhem on the part of a number of Bengals players to bring it back into relevance.

I’ll be pulling for the Rams & Chiefs. I also expect both to win. I expect a very close, somewhat ugly NFCCG and a double digit margin of victory for the Chiefs in the AFCCG.

• Like Like x 5
  4. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    I have other reasons for wanting a 49ers/Bengals SB.
    Actually this is the 1st time in a long time I watched football after the Steelers are out. I'm usually done till the college Allstars games,and combine.
    This Year feels different though....like the end of an era. :shrug:

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. bigbenhotness

bigbenhotness Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2014
    I want NFC. I changed my stance and screw the Bengals lol. If mahomes walked like a man I may have rooted for them. I don’t care if niners tie us since patriots killed that already.

who is most likely to win?

Chiefs
    Rams
    Bengals
    Niners

in that order

• Hilarious Hilarious x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. steel machine

Sep 21, 2017
    Guys at my club were pretty much saying what you are saying. A brutal battle in NFCCG and reality hits the Bengals and they lose and lose big.

• Like Like x 1
  7. steel machine

Sep 21, 2017
    Generally I'm like you but due to an in-law I'm watching because of Burrow. Really glad I did this past weekend. 4 good tight games. I enjoy thinking what their fans are going through knowing the feeling very well.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. steel machine

Sep 21, 2017
    Yep, once the Patriots tied us I stopped worrying about it. Although the thought of the Patriots getting #7 had my attention at times this season.

• Like Like x 1
  9. FosterMorris

FosterMorris Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2016
    SF has beaten St Louis 6x in a row.

Looking like KC over SF again. :facepalm:

10. santeesteel

santeesteel

Oct 17, 2011
    I wouldn't mind seeing Stafford get a ring!

• Agree Agree x 3
  11. Marvology

Marvology Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2019
    Stafford has gotten a lot of undeserved disrespect. I hate the Rams though.

Garappolo has no reason being anywhere near a championship game, but i have to pick somebody.

Cant see the Bengals getting past the Chiefs.

I felt like the Chiefs got robbed last year so this should be their make up Super bowl.

12. bigbenhotness

Nov 1, 2014
    Niners defense is for real. Special teams really good too. 17 ppg last 11 games including playoffs.

swept the rams, beat bengals, Dallas, packers….

they have held 4 top 10 offenses(playoffs too) including the number 1 to 16 ppg.

don’t count them out yet!

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. steel machine

Sep 21, 2017
    For us old timers who enjoyed the NFL before they became little girls and catered to offenses, DEFENSE WINS CHAMPIONSHIPS!!!!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  14. saturdaysarebetter

saturdaysarebetter Well-Known Member

Jul 24, 2018
    I'm hoping it's a Chiefs-Rams super bowl. The conference championship games on Sunday will have a hard time living up to all the great action in the divisional playoff round.

15. 86WardsWay

86WardsWay Well-Known Member

Dec 27, 2012
    I live in Bungle Land. All my neighbors and friends are Bungle fans. They are now talking about opening up the Jungle (PBS) for a Bungle watch party. I have never seen soooooooo much brand new Bungle attire in my life. Nobody has any old NFL stuff around here. LOL. The Bungles have been irrelevant since I first moved here back in 1988. It's kind of exciting to see looking on from an outside spectator point of view. I've met Icky Woods probably a dozen or more times. He was even nice enough to sign a Reserved for Steelers parking sign for my son. Really thought he wouldn't but he did when my son was about 9 years old. :clap:

I am rooting for the Bungles to win it all (cause, well, I wouldn't mind punching Mahomes in the face) ;).

Hoping they take on the 49ers and win a Title but after that, I hope they fall off again after they have to pay Burrow big bucks.

BTW - Who Dey was stolen from Who Dat!

Just Glad Brady isn't going to be in the SB again. I will actually watch it now.

:popcorn:

• Like Like x 2
    • Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  16. FootballAnalyst98

FootballAnalyst98 Well-Known Member

Jan 23, 2018
    Rams and chiefs would be the best sb match up.

• Like Like x 1
  17. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    Whomever wins will be the best match up. Styles make the fights.

18. Ray D

Ray D Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 18, 2011
    There is no way in hell I will ever cheer for the Bengals to win. Period.

So the only reason this scenario would be fun to me is if for a third time, the Bengals thought they had a win in hand only to have their hearts ripped out. Otherwise, I don't want SF winning either.

I wanted Buffalo. Didn't get it. I don't care who wins, really. But if it's KC or LA, I'll hate it less.

• Like Like x 1
  19. BigBensBigBong

BigBensBigBong Well-Known Member

Dec 14, 2014
    I`m just happy I`m not a Bills fan. Imagine having to live with choking a playoff game the way they did. 10x worse on the gut wrenching scale than our loss to Chargers back in `94 season. They must have been literally sick after seeing that.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. steel machine

Sep 21, 2017
    It's only two games this week. I was surprised all 4 last week were nail bitters. Was sure we'd have at least one blow out. I'm pulling for the Bengals but think their ride is over for this season. I could see them getting blown out. Their fans will be disappointed, of course, but they really should be happy for the season and the future.

• Like Like x 1
  21. bigbenhotness

Nov 1, 2014
    I want bengals to be a play away from winning the super bowl after Hilton intercepts stafford or jimmy, Hilton running to the locker with the ball taunting while bengals fans erupt. Then bengals run the ball and fumble, and rams or niners recover. Hilton then causes a penalty at the wrong time and rams/niners hit the gwg field goal lol

• Like Like x 1
  22. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    I have other reasons also, but I will only make them known if it happens.
    Buwhahahaha. (That's trying 2 be an evil laugh)

• Like Like x 1
  23. steel machine

Sep 21, 2017
    KC -7 Going with Chiefs. Rooting for Bengals but I do believe they will get spanked.

Rams -3 1/2 - Niners. Been on their bandwagon since first Playoff game. They remind me of the 6th seed Steeler team that won it all. Niners not only cover but win.

• Like Like x 1
  24. DukeDukeDaDaDa

DukeDukeDaDaDa Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2017
    I don't want the Bengals in the Super Bowl at all.

25. Jball

Jball Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2012
    I said last week that KC vs Buffalo was essentially the SB.

I expect the Chiefs to win it all against the Rams. It won't be easy. The Rams defense is legit. Donald and Miller will be up Mahomes' ass all night.

• Like Like x 1