1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Playoff thoughts

Discussion in 'General NFL Talk' started by steel machine, Jan 13, 2022.

1. steel machine

steel machine Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2017
    So glad our boys made final 14!!!!!

I'm sure most NFL fans are thinking one of these 4 will be getting a ring, GB, TB, KC or Tenn.

Been an odd NFL season so how cool if both 7 seeds make it to the SB.

My dream: Steelers/Eagles, almost happened our last SB. We both were in conference championship games. The excitement that Sunday was through the roof. The Eagle fight song was played in every store. There are plenty of Steeler fans in my Eagle community. It would make for a hell of a good time.

I would think most board members dream would be Steelers/TB so we can destroy Brady for once.

Who I think will be playing: Green Bay vs Kansas City (wake me when the 2022 draft starts)

• Like Like x 1
  2. santeesteel

santeesteel

Oct 17, 2011
    I'd love it if the Steelers made it but, realistically, anyone but Brady would make me happy!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. FosterMorris

FosterMorris Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2016
    AFC Championship Buffalo vs Tennessee

NFC Championship Green Bay vs Dallas

Super Bowl Winner Buffalo

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  4. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    If I bet some more money this season it will be....Buffalo will not be winning a SB this year.

5. FosterMorris

Dec 21, 2016
    They have the best defense in the NFL. They can run the ball and pass it. Their point differential is the highest in the NFL. Josh Allen reminds me of Ben. I think they are built for the playoffs.

I don't think KC makes it. Mahomes bailed them out the year they won it but their defense is mediocre.

You have the Titans in the Super Bowl?

6. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    Not sure Who yet. That's why I haven't placed bets, but I will be placing Bets that Buffalo doesn't make it. I'm not a fan of J. Allen ,and think He's overrated. I believe He relies 2 much on running. We shall see.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. FosterMorris

Dec 21, 2016
    I'm torn between Tampa Bay and Green Bay. There are crowds now and the home field advantage has returned but I hate betting against Brady. Their defense is really good. Still going against Brady I guess. I'm predicting he will hit a cliff by the Divisional Round. Call me Max Kellerman.

8. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    Max doesn't even count. He said it like 4 years ago. If He says it enough it eventually will happen. LoL

9. FosterMorris

Dec 21, 2016
    Yeah like 7 years ago. I wonder how many years Rodgers will go. He seems like a guy who eats quinoa and does hot yoga or whatever TB12 did.

• Like Like x 1
  10. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    Hard 2 tell. I don't think He actually wants 2 play that long from the way He talks.

11. Steel_Elvis

Steel_Elvis Staff Member Mod Team

Nov 4, 2011
    I don’t think Buffalo will be winning this weekend, never mind winning the SB. I’ll be rooting for them because I can’t stand the Pats, but I’m picking New England to advance.

12. FosterMorris

Dec 21, 2016
    Pats in the playoffs are always tough. Mac Jones first playoff game. If they win Bills fans will lose their minds, tables splintered, babies thrown, towns scorched.

13. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    This is the game I'm most interested in (outside Our game).
    Not sure Pat's beat Buffalo, but won't bet against it.
    Pats have always had problems with running Qbs because of how much they rely on man coverage. We shall see though. I do bet Buffalo doesn't get 2 the SB .

14. steel machine

Sep 21, 2017
    I hate to say this as I'm an avid Eagle hater but I'd love to see them beat Brady again. People around town (Eagle fandom) are giving themselves confidence but pointing out Brady can't beat the NFCE in Playoff games. He has lost 3 SB's to that division.

• Like Like x 1
  15. steel machine

Sep 21, 2017
    I can't wait until Saturday afternoon. The first two games I have the most interest in. Dying to see if the Bengals can finally win a Playoff game and admit to pulling for them. Look forward, I hope, to watching the Patriots lose a Playoff game.:applaud: Sunday because of where I live has me torn. Hate Brady, hate Eagles. Should be fun as I'll be at a club full of Eagle fans wearing my Steeler jersey.

• Like Like x 1
  16. FosterMorris

Dec 21, 2016
    Yeah that would be pretty funny. That Super Bowl with the Eagles was one of the most entertaining for sure.

Brady choked. What a bum. Can't even catch. Wes Welkered it. :dancing:

17. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    Hope You have fun, and be safe:thumbs_up:

18. steel machine

Sep 21, 2017
    Their all my golfing buddies. In the men's league my name is Mr. Pirate. They are always on my case for getting the Pirate tattoo and not Steelers or Penguins. It's about my childhood and there was no such thing as a Penguin in Pittsburgh at the time also NFL was nothing special and Steelers were so so. When I tell people under 30 that the NFL was nothing major in the 50's and 60's they just can't believe it.

• Like Like x 2
  19. FosterMorris

Dec 21, 2016
    Fun fact: the only Bengals playing Sunday who were alive in January 1991 when the Bengals last won a playoff game were the punter and long snapper

• Like Like x 2