1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

all the injuries and we do this?

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by Mike T, Oct 29, 2021.

1. Mike T

Mike T Well-Known Member

Sep 10, 2018
    Doesn’t matter who the player was. The point is instead of signing a D lineman we activated running back.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Formerscribe

Formerscribe Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2016
    I see you are going to throw all logic and reason out the window on this one.

The number of available defensive linemen did not change when they put Davis on IR. He hadn't been available since the opener. Why is that so difficult for you to understand?

Also, the team did end up adding another defensive linemen in a move that came later.

3. Mike T

Mike T Well-Known Member

Sep 10, 2018
    That would be wrong

actually what I’m gonna do is leave this board. I may not be right every time and god knows I don’t know everything. Instead of a board where people can discuss their team it’s filled with people who just want to beat up on others any chance they get as soon as they see something they don’t agree with.

this board has managed to bring out the worst in me. I’m going to find another site where people engage in fun talk and willing to educate and discuss instead of feel the need to talk down to anyone and everyone. There’s some cool people I’ll miss on here but some of you are just internet keyboard warriors. This place is not fun anymore.

I am sure some of you will bash me and call me a crybaby or other names or justify it however you choose to. It’s clearly what some of you live for. Enjoy your little piece of the internet where you get to reign as king nothings!

mods and admins please feel free to delete my account and info I won’t be back.

4. steelersrule6

steelersrule6 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2011
    So you make a thread where you don't know what you're talking about, now you want to quit the board because you were wrong :facepalm:.

• Winner Winner x 4
  5. SteelerGlenn

SteelerGlenn

Nov 24, 2011
    Do you know what I find interesting is that you created this post and then your profile page says you logged on an hour later.
    In all seriousness though. If you’re going to post straight up nonsense you’re not gonna be happy anywhere because people are going to call you out on it.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. jeh1856

jeh1856 Beer is good

Oct 26, 2011
    We could use more of this

• Like Like x 1
    • Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  7. Steel Hog

Steel Hog Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2017
    The only issue I see is that you care about what others post too much. If it looks like your heading into TSF gauntlet, eject and move on to another thread. I don't even have alerts turned on. I believe this board has more football savvy members than other boards so I use this as my main source of Steelers info. I think you'll find a mix of people in any group/ board that will not be much different. Then what? Anyways, God Speed if you do ride into the sunset. I felt the same way years ago but realized that nothing really bothers me and the use of options available can circumvent some things. JMO>

Last edited: Oct 30, 2021
    • Like Like x 2
  8. steelersrock151

steelersrock151 Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2011
    Just an FYI (which you won't see because you've quit the board):
    When Benny jumps in quickly to agree with you, you're probably on the wrong track.

• Like Like x 2
    • Hilarious Hilarious x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. jeh1856

jeh1856 Beer is good

Oct 26, 2011
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. jeh1856

jeh1856 Beer is good

Oct 26, 2011
    Do you think that is because he’s been injured? Do you know anything at all about McFarland and his ability and coaches plans? Are you unaware that he can’t play if he’s not active? Have you ever watched a game? Please read the link in the post above.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. jeh1856

jeh1856 Beer is good

Oct 26, 2011
    Read the link two above. It will help with a tad of your confusion.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    I would like to see that alignment actually. Major flaw with Archer was when he was on the field you knew he was getting the ball, he sure as heck wasn’t going to block anyone.

With McFarland and Harris in the backfield, they can’t zero in on him.

• Agree Agree x 2