1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Tomlin is sad

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by cajunyankee, Oct 12, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. santeesteel

santeesteel

Oct 17, 2011
    I’m not your bro and, I don’t care to look it up. I don’t have that kind of idle time. We’ll, sometimes I do but, I just don’t care one way or the other. I think, especially after the Gruden thing, he’ll be made an example of

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. SteelReal

SteelReal Well-Known Member

Oct 1, 2020
    You dont always choose who you play for and what difference does that make?? Players that have played under him have acknowledged him as a fraud. Just because ypu play for or with someone doesnt mean that you like or even respect them. A player who is basically a rookie is put in a precarious position to play for and alongside people they normally wouldnt have anything to do with. People can tend to live double lives his just happened to catch up with him.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2021
  3. SteelReal

Oct 1, 2020
    Figure of speech bro...just saying...google is your friend bruh. Either way you dont have to worry about it.

4. MojaveDesertPghFan

MojaveDesertPghFan

Oct 19, 2011
    No worries, he still has fans.............[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  5. santeesteel

santeesteel

Oct 17, 2011
    only if you care about the subject. In my town, unless you're a surfer, you're not allowed to use bro or bruh!

• Hilarious Hilarious x 2
  6. MojaveDesertPghFan

MojaveDesertPghFan

Oct 19, 2011
    :sleepy: ;)

7. TuRnDoWnForWaTT

TuRnDoWnForWaTT Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2018
    Dont worry about this guy. He's not mad at you. He is mad because his Mom's basement gets poor wifi reception and his Xbox keeps laggin.

Steel Real only crawls out of the woodwork when something racial is posted. He is like the Benny Lava of social justice.

Hey @SteelReal . There are plenty of good Steeler related posts on here. If you want to interact with us, why not do it there? I have read every one of your replies. You are doing everything you can to annoy somebody enough that they will engage in a racial debate with you. It's actually sad.

• Like Like x 1
  8. SteelReal

Oct 1, 2020
    Seems like you live in an environment that's steeped in idiocracy if that's the case.

9. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    Thank Friend.:thumbs_up: I have skipped 2 the other Threads...

• Like Like x 1
  10. thorn058

thorn058 Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    I'm not sure which term bothers me more woke or snowflake. I'm hoping that public discourse turns away from such things but I also believe the Pirates might win a pennant again

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Very Optimistic Very Optimistic x 1
  11. SteelReal

Oct 1, 2020
    Gotta keep clowns like you in check.

12. HeinzMustard

HeinzMustard Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2015
    MAGA cult terminology.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  13. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    I believe We've had this same conversation, and I look like a Bruh, and also worked with many. Remember this conversation???
    LoL.
    I've always wanted 2 Surf, but now it's probably 2 late 2 learn.
    Not trying 2 be intrusive in this conversation, but I have about 20 more mins left 2 burn before I must go. LoL :smiley1:

14. santeesteel

santeesteel

Oct 17, 2011
    Ah, real steel. Always the charmer. I don’t live in your neighborhood

15. SteelReal

Oct 1, 2020
    You mentioned yours. I didnt say nothing about mine.

16. Steelcitian

Steelcitian Well-Known Member

Sep 6, 2017
  17. zcoop

zcoop Well-Known Member

Jan 17, 2018
    This thing has gotten way off of the track, maybe the Mods should consider shutting it down.

18. troybellringer55

troybellringer55 Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2011
    But if he hated homosexuals would he play him, of course Nassib has a choice, if Gruden is a Bigot why play for the man?

Nassib could of signed else where.

I'm not trying to defend Gruden, but a guy can change. Society won't allow him to or even apologize.

19. SteelReal

Oct 1, 2020
    News of those emails just came out this week so your point is moot concerning whether a homosexual would play for him if they never knew he was the way he was. You think he's just coming right out and calling players f#%%ts to their face? Or do you think he smiles and grins and grits his teeth behind what he really feels?? Its called having a facade...being two-faced. You never heard of someone claiming to be someones friend and even making a show of it in public, but then talk about them first chance they get behind they back? Essentially it's the same thing.

How do you really know what a person is until u see and hear them in secret anyway?? He did apologize... and then they found out he was worse they they thought and he quit. He didnt get fired. I already stated players have acknowledged he was this way in Tampa Bay though....as an NFL coach why does something like this have to happen to elicit change?? Hes been a head coach for years. Shouldnt it happen just because you know the inevitable will happen where you will have to deal with people you secretly have an issue with and you just want to be a better person in general...or at the very least more tolerable and understanding??

20. Maddog78

Maddog78 Well-Known Member

Oct 12, 2020
    <snip>

Mod edit

• Hilarious Hilarious x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.