1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

AFCN

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by steel machine, Oct 4, 2021.

1. steel machine

steel machine Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2017
    Now I realize there is a lot of hate on this board for the other 3 teams in our division. I guess what I'm asking here is who do you hate less of the other 3 and who would you pull for to win division this season?

I will admit to having some respect for the Ravens. Those battles with them in Ben's early years were epic and IMO some of the best NFL football at the time. Incredible hard nose football which at times reminded me of the 70's.

Since the Ravens have had success in the past and I'm a believer the Bengals are about to have some damn good years I'd go with the Cleveland Browns.

And I would want the winner of our division to win the Super Bowl.

• Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  2. HeinzMustard

HeinzMustard Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2015
    Bengals without Ocho Cinco, Burfict and Pacman. I hate Ravens, Browns and Bengals... but hate Bengals less than the other two. Hope Bengals beat Browns and Ravens.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2021
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Mike T

Mike T Well-Known Member

Sep 10, 2018
    I dont pull for anyone but the steelers period. Now even though i know this season is Lost (it was before it even started), I'm still not pulling for anyone else. And i don't hate the other teams. I just dont pull for anyone but my team.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Brandon556211

Brandon556211 Well-Known Member

Sep 11, 2018
    Would rather they all tie each other than root for one of them. Why would I ever root for a division rival?

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Clive From PIT

Clive From PIT I don't often drink...but I'm starting to. Site Admin

Dec 14, 2015
    If we got to the postseason, the Steelers were sitting at home, and all three division mates had made the playoffs…I’d go for the Browns. They’ve suffered a lot.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    None of the above.
    I don't root for anyone, but The Steelers.
    HELL. Once We are done for the season...I don't watch any Football except College. I watch the SB way later on a replay.

7. steelersrule6

steelersrule6 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2011
    Eff them all, I'm not rooting for any of them in the playoffs, especially the Browns their fans are annoying.

• Winner Winner x 3
  8. Roonatic

Roonatic Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2017
    Hate the Bengals. The Browns I forgot about & I respect the Ravens for toughen us up.

Stinkannati 2-0 in the last 2 against us. :club:

If I have to pick who I like winning the AFCN this year, Browns if the Steelers fold.

9. Hanratty#5

Hanratty#5 Well-Known Member

Apr 20, 2019
    I hate Harbaugh worse than the others. He made a punk-ass decision at the end of the Bronco game yesterday to tie the Steelers all-time record of 100 rushing yard games in a row.
    On the last play of the game with a 17 point lead the Ravens had 95 yards rushing. Lining up like they were going to kneel down and end the game and with the Broncos fully expecting a kneel down, Jackson takes off around end and gains six yards to keep the streak intact. It was a big discussion on 93.7 today as the Broncos are pissed about it and it was risky. How stupid would Harbaugh have looked if a Bronco would have came in late and blown up Jackson's knee on this bush league play?

• Like Like x 1
  10. KMM

KMM Well-Known Member

Sep 17, 2018
    I neither hate nor will I root for any of those teams.

They're just another team to me. That's my general feeling about the NFL. College is a different story. Oh yeah, there's schools I can't stand.

• Like Like x 1
  11. bigbenhotness

bigbenhotness Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2014
    I would never root for Ohio. Their fans are obsessed with us in a bad way. Only would root for ravens if they played certain teams in the super bowl for us here lol

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. TWISTER

TWISTER Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2011
    It would be hard to root for any team, but I would have to root for Burrow.

My boys is friends with him and played against him in football and basketball all 4 years of high school and in middle school.

grew up not even 20 minutes away from me.

• Like Like x 3
  13. burghfan58

burghfan58 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    Once we are eliminated from the playoffs (when we are in the playoffs) I root for the other AFCN team if one is left. It goes to show how tough the AFCN is.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Steel Hog

Steel Hog Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2017
    Asking me who I'd root for in our division if we're out, which we most likely will be, is like asking me if I'd rather die by a Great White, a fire, or like Immotep. I'd root for a team outside our division who have not won a SB before or at least not near 6 and will suck the next year.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  15. Brice

Brice Well-Known Member

Jul 18, 2018
    Never rooting for the Browns or the Ravens, who were the Browns.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Roonatic

Roonatic Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2017
    The Browns own the Bengals, literally.

17. burghfan58

burghfan58 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    You bring up one thing that always bugged me. The Ravens were the Browns. They are the same franchise, not an expansion team, meaning Jim Brown played for the Ravens (former Browns). Yet the current Browns are the expansion team established in 1998. The Titans still claim the Houston Oilers history and you don’t hear the Texans staking claim to the Oilers records. Just a rant that bugged me about the current Browns just so Cleveland fans feelings aren’t hurt.

• Like Like x 3
  18. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    ImHotep...that's definitely not the Way 2 go..

19. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    Speaking of Which. I've been told that all the Qbs in the AFCN are better than Ours .
    Baker 2 TDs , and 2 ints on the Year.
    Had a whole 155 yards last week No Tds with the Win.
    I believe People are mis understanding Better Team compared 2 Better Qb. Better Team Yes
    ...Better Qb....don't make Me laugh.

• Winner Winner x 1
  20. Wardismvp

Wardismvp Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    I don't care for any team in our division.
    Nor do I care very much about any other team in the NFL
    other than the greatest franchise on the planet. The PGH STEELERS.

• Winner Winner x 1
  21. MojaveDesertPghFan

MojaveDesertPghFan

Oct 19, 2011
    What he said. :shrug:

22. MojaveDesertPghFan

MojaveDesertPghFan

Oct 19, 2011
    In reality though, I'd cross over Divisions and pull for Buffalo all the way. After all, then we can say our team beat the Super Bowl winner (on our way to 1-16 and the #1 pick). :drinks:

• Like Like x 2
  23. Jball

Jball Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2012
    When I moved to Canton(12 years ago), I met a lot of Browns fans. And these stupid bastaeds actually tried to talk crap to me about the Steelers. We just won our 6th Super Bowl, while they've never played in a Super Bowl. All they had was "At least our QB isn't a rapist". I said "Well that's something you can carve into a plaque."

I don't even hate the Brown's, I hate Browns fans. Fu**ing ignorant Neanderthals.

I hate the Ravens more than I thought possible. And that BS win with a 400 yard FG, last week, was more irritating than the Steelers getting their asses handed to them by the Bungles.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  24. MojaveDesertPghFan

MojaveDesertPghFan

Oct 19, 2011
    Living in Canton you're closer to greatness than those now living in Pittsburgh. :shrug: