1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Mike Hilton

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by steelersrule6, Sep 26, 2021.

1. steelersrule6

steelersrule6 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2011
  2. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    F. Him. We will see Him again.

• Hilarious Hilarious x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. AskQuestionsLater

AskQuestionsLater Writing Team

Apr 21, 2016
    :shrug:

To the winners go the spoils of war. His team won. Ours did not.

Mike Hilton's waving is the very least of this team's problems and never mind issues.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2
  4. Roonatic

Roonatic Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2017
    Meh, better than the finger.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Roonatic

Sep 4, 2017
    Maybe he's sending Ben a message. :lolol:

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  6. HeinzMustard

HeinzMustard Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2015
    Hilton owned Steelers WRs all game long.

• Agree Agree x 3
  7. thorn058

thorn058 Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    I think Hillard needs to put his guys through extra drills and film sessions this week.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Steelrules

Steelrules Well-Known Member

May 12, 2013
    Don
    I think Hillard needs to be fired. Piss poor routes and no fight from anybody.

Back to Hilton cut him some slack. This is his playoffs because he's not sniffing the post season as long as he's with the Bengals

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. OH Steeler Fan

OH Steeler Fan Well-Known Member

Sep 14, 2019
    Talk about sensitive, there are 20 things that disappointed me about this game, this wasn't one of them.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. 86WardsWay

86WardsWay Well-Known Member

Dec 27, 2012
    Going to the Bungles I think he is just waving bye to the playoffs forever.

• Hilarious Hilarious x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  11. bigbenhotness

bigbenhotness Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2014
    Both Ohio teams are better than the Steelers. Sad times

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Steelers304

Steelers304 Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2015
    Tyler Boyd was quoted saying something in the lines of Mike Hilton felt disrespected by the Steelers for not keeping him or seeing the value in him. Mike Hilton took it real personal and addressed the Bengals two times about it during the week. In that same article Tyler Boyd said the Steelers gave up towards the end of the game. It was stupid to let him walk knowing you really didn't have any corners besides Haden who's good, but getting up there in age and MAYBE Sutton. It was also stupid to let him go because he was really good in this system. edit. here's the article
    https://www.audacy.com/937thefan/sp...uW0y6jUDLD0A30xxlC96mnhWtuaQP_1IQ6gmVuxG7-mvU

13. DukeDukeDaDaDa

DukeDukeDaDaDa Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2017
    Steelers chose Juju instead of keeping one decent corner.

• Winner Winner x 1
  14. SDOT

SDOT Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2016
    Only people who should feel some type of way about this is people within the Steelers organization; Tomlin and AR2. He'd still be working at Footlocker if not for them. We didn't give him the chance of a lifetime and pay him millions.

Remember when players would leave and there would be mutual respect out of fear? Those days are long gone. Let AB do what he did and win a Championship. Harrison allowed to sabotage the locker room, join the Patriots, and still celebrated. That's what some of you don't get. Harrison was my favorite player but I can never support him again off principal. I guess it doesn't matter anymore because this will be the new norm. Too many players have got away with it; AB, Bell, Harrison, and now Hilton beating and taunting us.

Remember when Troy and Hines would rather retire then put on another jersey? Our new norm is watching Troy and Hines type of players go win Championships with other teams.

• Like Like x 1
  15. steelersrule6

steelersrule6 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2011
    The Steelers didn't have the cap space to keep Hilton.

16. Roonatic

Sep 4, 2017
    Sour grapes...he hates being on the Bengals. :zombie:

17. Steel the Win on Sunday

Steel the Win on Sunday Well-Known Member

Jan 7, 2016
    The only noteworthy play I saw from him was jumping offsides like a chump. Enjoy your case of Bungalitis, an incurable disease which renders you permanently incapable of success.

18. troybellringer55

troybellringer55 Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2011
    I think the message should be to Mike Hilton and no staying with the the Steelers, the Steelers wanted to keep you they just couldn't afford you anymore.

Also if it wasn't for the Steelers giving him a shot, he may of not even ben in the league, he was a bounce around with a lot NFL rosters guy, before catching on here, I don't take that away from him he worked and earned it. But, this they didn't value you crap is bunch of non-sense, your not some 33 year old player they let go because they didn't think you had it anymore.

They wanted to keep you, but their cap situation didn't allow you to be part of their plans.

Like Bud Dupree, you think they didn't want to keep or value Bud Dupree, they did, they just couldn't afford Bud Dupree's services any longer, and had to go with a cheaper option like Highsmith.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. 86WardsWay

86WardsWay Well-Known Member

Dec 27, 2012
    Your hatred over something so irrelevant seems to be deep and really unhealthy. Perhaps you should seek professional help.