1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

I don’t know

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by SteelerGlenn, Sep 19, 2021.

1. Maddog78

Maddog78 Well-Known Member

Oct 12, 2020
    Exactly. What a dumb OP. Everyone watches and cheers, some of us are just more realistic about their chances.

2. CK 13

CK 13 Well-Known Member

Nov 5, 2011
    You mean groinstrung.

The offense is struggling. They need to turn this around or its going to get ugly.

• Like Like x 3
  3. strummerfan

strummerfan Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    nahhh this is normal activity from the usual suspects after a loss

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. FeartheBeard

FeartheBeard Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    Except our history against the Raiders. Coming into this game, I felt like we were the better team but I still didn't pick us to win because there is just something about the Raiders ....

• Like Like x 2
  5. BigBensBigBong

BigBensBigBong Well-Known Member

Dec 14, 2014
    It has been said the words "I don`t know" are the beginning of understanding.

Based on our first game, there could be a premise formed on how we compete, namely, play the best defense in the NFL and expect the offense to gradually come along and get better.

This Monday morning, that premise seems flawed and broken. It`s a very Heinz Mustard Monday morning in Pittsburgh as we look doomed.

I see a Brownie and Ratbird team playing at a high level, but not us despite current tie. I think we only are fighting for third place because no way all key players on defense play the whole year as we just found out.

Only hope left to compete is to somehow get the defense back to where it was in game 1 AND the offense improves AND all that happens by the end of the year AND we somehow don`t lose too many games to get a wildcard. In other words, a miracle.

6. SteelinOhio

SteelinOhio

Oct 16, 2011
    Amen.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. SteelinOhio

SteelinOhio

Oct 16, 2011
    Yeah, this had me worried all week before the game.

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. TheTerribleOwl

TheTerribleOwl Well-Known Member

Sep 1, 2017
    I will continue to root for them to win and continue to follow them but I have absolutely emotionally given up on this season. The offense looks exactly the same. It is silly to expect different results.