1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Who is your bottom roster crush?

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by SteelHack, Jul 29, 2021.

1. SteelHack

SteelHack Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2011
    I know we all excited to see Najee, Green etc. But who at the bottom of the roster are you excited about?

Mine is Stephen Denmark

Has the intang to be Sherman 2.0.. but will he be able to put it all together?

Who you got?

HACK

• Like Like x 1
  2. 86WardsWay

86WardsWay Well-Known Member

Dec 27, 2012
    Strange wording to me. I have not had a crush since high school and certainly never had a crush on a football player.

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  3. Brice

Brice Well-Known Member

Jul 18, 2018
    That is easy this year's #92 Isaiahh Loudermilk.

This is the guy I am constantly trying to find when they have been showing clips of all the offseason activities. I am actively searching out this guy whenever I see some Players gathered together.

I want to see, if I can see what the Front Office saw in this guy to give up next years 4th to move up and take a guy that should have been easily available with their 6th or even 7th pick. Many experts said UDFA in his draft projection.

I also want to see something in him to believe that we found our 3rd DE that is going to be able to give Cam and Tuitt a breather. Funny everyone is talking about how our OLBs need breather's, but our front 3 is ancient compared to Watt and Highsmith. This could be huge if the front office has outsmarted every draft expert out there and found a quality DE in Loudermilk!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Very Optimistic Very Optimistic x 1
  4. Fe3CCity

Fe3CCity Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2012
    Don't be like that.

It may not be far enough now but I don't think I'm alone is the Buddy Johnson love.

I like the build and think he could add 5 on the frame.

Could push for time.

I am curious to see more Arthur maulet(sp?) In the slot. I think it's the right measurables.

5. kakhatesmortgages66

kakhatesmortgages66 Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2020
    For me its Calvin Bundage. He is a super violent tackler. Out of all the undrafted guys, I feel like he jumped out the most on his highlights. And he is literally THE bottom guy on the roster since he was already cut once. Hahah!

He's most likely gonna have to pull a Tuzar Skipper like performance in preseason to have a shot, though.

• Like Like x 2
  6. mytake

mytake Well-Known Member

Dec 26, 2016
    Not crazy about, but interested in Haskins play. Who is the 3rd safety?

• Like Like x 1
  7. Animus

Animus Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2020
    Being that I'm from Clairton, I'm interested in seeing how well Wade plays. I hope he makes the squad.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Jball

Jball Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2012
    I know he probably won't make the team, but there's something I like about Boogie Watson. For those not familiar:

• Like Like x 2
  9. Rollers

Rollers Well-Known Member

Nov 8, 2016
    The QB from slippery rock!

• Like Like x 1
  10. mac daddyo

mac daddyo Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2011
    dan moore. mark gilbert. tre norwood. miles killebrew. carl davis. buddy johnson is a good one too. UG3 finally. stephen denmark is another as hack has mentioned. pierre. robert spillane. kinda like lays potato chips. :cool:

• Like Like x 1
  11. Maddog78

Maddog78 Well-Known Member

Oct 12, 2020
    :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

12. steelersrule6

steelersrule6 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2011
    You forgot about your guy Cassius Marsh :lolol:

13. Steel_Elvis

Steel_Elvis Staff Member Mod Team

Nov 4, 2011
    https://lflus.com/

• Like Like x 1
  14. Steel_Elvis

Steel_Elvis Staff Member Mod Team

Nov 4, 2011
    Mark Gilbert is the guy who I think has the highest potential to make the Mike Hilton leap from undrafted afterthought to NFL stud.

• Like Like x 2
  15. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    I haven't heard much about him ,but Quincy Roche

• Like Like x 2
  16. doubleyoi

doubleyoi

Apr 26, 2012
  17. doubleyoi

doubleyoi

Apr 26, 2012
    I am interested too but I was thinking this was more of a redshirt year for him and to expect him to compete next year. I guess he needs to show enough to warrant a spot and push buggs or mondeaux out.

18. Steelers304

Steelers304 Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2015
    Here’s the typical Steeler fan inducting project/ fringe roster guys into canton . Took longer than expected. I like the guys that will make the team and contribute on a weekly basis at a high level. I’ll go with Najee Harris

19. AskQuestionsLater

AskQuestionsLater Writing Team

Apr 21, 2016
    Stephen Denmark for me. Given the fact that he really was not supposed to make it this far yet is still here is a good sign indeed. Not only that, he has been doing very well in Training Camp. If I am the team, should he continue his upwards trajectory, he is a keeper for certain.

Corners like him do not grow on trees. Not just his athletic gifts but how he is using them is what has impressed me. Perhaps Justin Layne could learn a thing or two from Stephen as the first two days for Justin have been...... not good to say the least.

20. Daddymac10

Daddymac10 Well-Known Member

May 1, 2015
    Don't laugh but ....P. Harvin?? ...can he really flip fields??

• Like Like x 2
  21. Steel Hog

Steel Hog Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2017
    Mason. He could be the guy by the end of the season depending how Ben holds up. I think I'm in a very small minority (or alone) on this one but so what. Lol.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2021
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  22. Da Stellars

Da Stellars Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2011
    I'm excited to see what Loudermilk can do too, I feel he is the prototypical Steeler 3-4 DE. I have a feeling he is going to stick with the team for quite awhile.

I feel the same about Wormley. I know his career has been a disappointment thus far, but I feel like he really could turn it around in the Steelers system.

• Like Like x 1
  23. mac daddyo

mac daddyo Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2011
    ricco bussy. having a good camp so far. :cool:

24. Wardismvp

Wardismvp Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    I am going down to practice tonight, he is one of the players I have on my list
    to watch there are more but he and Wade having local ties. There are so many I want
    to eyeball.

25. Seven4Steel

Seven4Steel Well-Known Member

Nov 28, 2020
    @SteelHack meant to say, "Who would you wink at if Harris or Green weren't around?" Better?