1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Rich Eisen is an idiot Browns Lover

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by STEELWARRIOR, Apr 30, 2021.

1. STEELWARRIOR

STEELWARRIOR Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    I don't care what he does with run rich run he's an absolute idiot with his bias attitude and hate for the Steelers it don't take a Rocket Scientist to see that!! He's always tossing the Browns Salad!!:poopy::poopy::brownssuck:what an absolute DORK!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Hilarious Hilarious x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Da Stellars

Da Stellars Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2011
    I remember when Steelers won XL he was grilling some official, basically implying we stole the SB.

He definitely hates the Steelers. I think he is a Jets fan, and also Uni. of Michigan.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  3. Roonatic

Roonatic Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2017
    Yeah, lots of Michigan nonsense out of that mouth.

4. The Sodfather

The Sodfather Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2014
    It's chic for the national sports media to fall in love with the suddenly competitive losers. Most of them were slobbering all over them last season. Not many guys in the national sports media I take seriously anyway. You kind of have to learn to tune out the background noise and bias even if they have consistently reliable information.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. SteelReal

SteelReal Well-Known Member

Oct 1, 2020
    Was anybody else aware that the Browns used that all too familiar cadence of "Here We Go" ? or is this a thing across the league??

• Like Like x 1
  6. SteelerGlenn

SteelerGlenn

Nov 24, 2011
  7. CK 13

CK 13 Well-Known Member

Nov 5, 2011
    He is just an idiot. Period.

• Winner Winner x 2
  8. SteelersFanIrl

SteelersFanIrl Well-Known Member

Mar 3, 2019
    Dont care what any of the analysts say tbh. People are creaming themselves over all these great decisions the Brown's have made but they have won the grand total of SFA and they won’t be winning anything any time soon with Faker leading them.

I remember after last years draft the Ravens had supposedly owned the draft, they were playing chess while everyone else was playing checkers etc. Their draft picks were a non factor when it came to the actual season. Nobody knows how any of the picks will work out

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Da Stellars

Da Stellars Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2011
    Yeah they need to get something new!

That was wild, DMC and Garrett starting some 2pac/Biggie beef!

10. Maddog78

Maddog78 Well-Known Member

Oct 12, 2020
    Lots of folks grading the Browns offseason highly, PFF included. That's a top 3 NFL roster, all depends on Baker.

11. santeesteel

santeesteel

Oct 17, 2011
    I don't pay attention to Eisen but, could it be as simple as the draft is being held in Cleveland? If it were in Miami, would he play to the home crowd and be a giant Dolphins fan?

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  12. SteelersFanIrl

SteelersFanIrl Well-Known Member

Mar 3, 2019
    PFF wants everyone to take a corner or receiver in round 1, regardless of needs in other areas. Their analysis is way too skewed towards their flawed system for my liking.

I think the Browns might have the best roster in the league outside of the QB position but I don’t think they will be able to keep it together for more than a year or two so this season and next is their window. I just don’t think Baker is good enough to get it done come playoff time.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Steel Hog

Steel Hog Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2017
    Media has zero credibility. Been years since I watched, listened, or read anything coming from them. As a reminder, The Stains Suck.

14. Lizard72

Lizard72

Oct 23, 2011
    You know up until last year I kind of felt bad for Browns fans. Not anymore! Screw those guys and I hope their team never wins a SB.

Hell I hope whenever they make the playoffs, they lose as painfully embarrassing as possible!

• Like Like x 2
  15. jeh1856

jeh1856 Beer is good

Oct 26, 2011
    Like we did?

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. lamberts lunatic

lamberts lunatic Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2011
    funny how the place booed when Franco came out to announce our pick. Jealousy will get you nowhere

• Like Like x 1
  17. The Sodfather

The Sodfather Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2014
    I'm pretty sure Steeler Nation was using that chant since the 70's. Were we the first? Not sure. It may have originated in a college or even a high school football team. Are they copying it from our fans, Possibly. Their petty jealousy knows no limits.

• Like Like x 1
  18. troybellringer55

troybellringer55 Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2011
    I really wish Franco would of said "I almost hear something, but my rings are making too much noise."

But, Franco is far too classy. LOL

• Like Like x 2
    • Hilarious Hilarious x 2
  19. MojaveDesertPghFan

MojaveDesertPghFan

Oct 19, 2011
    Can you imagine if the draft were held in Oakland (mighty fat chance though) how Franco would have been treated? Would have needed the National Guard. Cleveland won their only SB when they beat the depleted Steelers in the Wild Card last year.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. DukeDukeDaDaDa

DukeDukeDaDaDa Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2017
    It's fun to mock other franchises at times but the insecurity some on this board have towards the Browns and their fans is getting kinda sad. Considering we got walloped by them in the playoffs without a HC, Steelers fans have no room to talk. Even with the long term success we've had throughout the years. One of these days I'd imagine the Browns get it together but I'm not gonna obsess over it.

• Agree Agree x 2
  21. Lizard72

Lizard72

Oct 23, 2011
    yup!

22. jeh1856

jeh1856 Beer is good

Oct 26, 2011
    I would like to think they were booing the Steelers and not Franco

23. STEELWARRIOR

STEELWARRIOR Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    I've noticed just about ever draft when the Steelers are on the clock and the pick is in this dude tries to pan away or tries to come up with something to take light off the Steelers time to shine. Pisses me off and I know I'm not the only one that notices this. I want to see him slip/trip and do a face plant I would laugh my arse off!! Douche Bag!!

24. shaner82

shaner82 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    Exactly. They knocked us out of the playoffs. We shouldn't be talking

25. BigBensBigBong

BigBensBigBong Well-Known Member

Dec 14, 2014
    Yeah, those dogs escaped the pound and we helped let them out.

Might take a few years for their recapture and return to dog jail, LOL.