1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Who do you root for now?

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by burghfan58, Jan 11, 2021.

1. SteelinOhio

SteelinOhio

Oct 16, 2011
    I can't really root for the Browns mostly b/c I think Mayfield is a punk. Buy my dad is a long time Browns fan, and as much as I hate the loss, he's pretty excited that they actually won a playoff game. So for my dad, I'm glad he's happy. But if I'm being honest, I'm probably hoping for the Bills to win based on the remaining teams.

• Like Like x 1
  2. burghfan58

burghfan58 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    I am pulling for the Saints in the NFC for sure. Drew Brees is a class act and I would like to see him get a ring on the way out.

Brady doesn't bother me any more, but I really do not want him getting a 7th with Antonio Brown by his side. I could not stand watching the media leading up to the Super Bowl talking about AB's come back and changed man after learning his lesson.

3. SteelersBane

SteelersBane Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2020
    How could any Steeler fan root for the Browns? Browns fans hate anything and anyone Steelers with every fiber of their being. Oh, and no need for me to say anything about the Ravens.

:boorats::ratssuck::brownssuck::clowns:

As next weekend's divisional round is concerned, I'm rooting for Buffalo to knock off the Ratbirds and Kansas City to put the Browns in their place.

4. SteelerJJ

SteelerJJ Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    No one specific really. I will just enjoy watching the games. I do enjoy watching Lamar Jackson play even though he is a Raven. The triple Option fan in me can't resist.

5. bradshaw12

bradshaw12 Well-Known Member

Sep 9, 2018
    Green Bay, Saints, Bills, Rams in that order.

6. Steelcitian

Steelcitian Well-Known Member

Sep 6, 2017
    yeah because they got their asses kicked by the Steelers year after year

7. YinzerBuckeye

YinzerBuckeye Well-Known Member

Aug 20, 2015
    I’m rooting for the Bills.

8. SteelReal

SteelReal Well-Known Member

Oct 1, 2020
    I'm fine with any one of the AFC teams remaining winning...preferably Chiefs. Out of loyalty to the AFC I never root for the NFC team unless they're playing the Patriots. The team I least want to win the SB is the Packers...puts them one bowl win closer to the record.

9. Brews Crew

Brews Crew Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2011
    I will begrudgingly root for the Browns since they beat our azzes 2 games in a row.

10. STEELWARRIOR

STEELWARRIOR Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    I'm pulling for the Bills, no way I root for a Division team especially one who's Mascot is a Turd!!:poopy: Yeah turds beat us but I will not concede to them every dog gets a bone eventually.!! Fudge the Browns

11. francobettis

francobettis Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2011
    gotta go with the Ravens. they are the most scariest team to face right now. more than the chiefs.
    Go Ravens.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. 86WardsWay

86WardsWay Well-Known Member

Dec 27, 2012
    :facepalm::bitetongue::ACK!::thumbs__down::puking2::zombie::puking 3::puking 5::th jawdrop2::ratssuck::ratbirds::boorats::goodellsucks:

13. SteelHack

SteelHack Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2011
    Buffalo.

No Lev Bell. No AB.....No Tom Brady....No Mahomes.. No Rogers...No Browns or Ravens.

Give me Buffalo over the Saints.

But Buffalo vs Packers would be a fun game.

HACK

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. Jujubean

Jujubean Well-Known Member

Aug 12, 2019
  15. DSteelerCT

DSteelerCT Well-Known Member

Nov 15, 2011
    I’ll go back to not watching or caring about the NFL...that’s my happy place.

I won’t take the blame for the loss, however, as they were already down 21-0 by the time I started watching.

16. Steelers304

Steelers304 Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2015
    much rather see the ravens win over the browns. something about the Browns i can't stand.

17. Animus

Animus Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2020
    I just watch because I love football. No real interest in who wins nor will I root for a squad.

• Like Like x 1