1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Playoff seedings

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by Jball, Jan 3, 2021.

1. Jball

Jball Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2012
    So the wilcard matchups are:

Bills(2) vs Colts(7)

Steelers(3) vs Browns(6)

Titans(4) vs Ravens(5)

Most probably expect the Bills, Steelers, and Ravens to win. I do.

That would mean that the Ravens would go to KC and we go to Buff. Then if Balt beat KC, and the Steelers win, we would host the AFCCC. Or we go to KC. At least we wouldn't have to beat KC AND Baltimore.

If the Colts would win, we'd have to beat Baltimore and most likely the Chiefs in the CC game. So, we'd probably be better off having to go to Buff.

The best case scenario would be if the Titans and Colts win. Then the Colts beat KC. Then we could host the CC game against the Colts. Not likely.

Things fell pretty well considering. I think we can beat the Ravens but Mahomes will carve us up. But good news is, I think Baltimore can beat KC.

2. dobbler-33

dobbler-33 Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2011
    Only thing that matters is line em up, knock em down n' at!

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  3. steel_ben7

steel_ben7 Well-Known Member

Nov 16, 2015
    That Bills Colts game in the 2 vs 7 game is an interesting matchup to me. I think the Colts have a good balance on both offense and defense and can run the ball well enough to give the Bills a decent game. It will come down to how Rivers plays I think but I don’t see this game as an automatic slam dunk win for the Bills. I much rather would play the Browns over the Colts or the Ravens in the 1st round next week. So overall I think the Steelers got a pretty good draw all things considered.

4. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    Steelers, Bills and Titans will advance.

If Rivers wasn’t playing so bad, I’d pick Colts over the Bills. Jonathan Taylor has showed up at the end of the season in a big way.

5. shaner82

shaner82 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    The Bills are easily the hottest team in the AFC at the moment. They're looking really good lately. They will be tough to beat for sure, maybe even a harder matchup than KC. I wouldn't be surprised if the Titans beat the Ravens. It all depends on Henry. If Henry gets rolling, the Titans are very difficult to stop. They control the clock and burn out defences. If Henry doesn't get going early, then Baltimore will win.

First we have to get by the Browns.

6. STEELWARRIOR

STEELWARRIOR Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    Steelers play Browns on Sunday night Football 6:20 PM rime time baby:herewego!:

7. Rush2seven

Rush2seven Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    Saturday:
    IND/BUF 1:05 EST on CBS
    LAR/SEA 4:40 EST on FOX
    TB/WSHorNYG: 8:15 EST on NBC

Sunday:
    BAL/TEN: 1:00 EST on ESPN
    CHI/NO: 4:40 EST on CBS
    CLE/PIT: 8:15 EST on NBC

• Informative Informative x 2