1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Browns game...

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by steel_ben7, Oct 12, 2020.

1. Vox Ferrum

Vox Ferrum Well-Known Member

Apr 22, 2019
    "Inconceivable", "I'm not sure that word means what you think it means". Do not know why I thought of this,
    I would like to have a talk with the female wearing that s
    Wish I knew computer graphics. that pic of the woman in the T shirt would make a great photo shop..erase Steelers and put Browns in..then post it on their board lol.

2. The Glory Days

The Glory Days Well-Known Member

Oct 8, 2017
    I'm on it!

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Vox Ferrum

Vox Ferrum Well-Known Member

Apr 22, 2019
    Was going to say put I love Steelers, but my goodness no steeler fan would ever buy a crappy color like that.

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  4. SteelReal

SteelReal Well-Known Member

Oct 1, 2020
    Steelers were absolutely in LOVE with the university of Colorado program in the 90s. Anybody ever notice the number of high draft picks from CU back then?? I can't ever remember any other program in any other sport having the type of drop off they had after early 2000s after so many years of constant success. I'm sure there have been, but you wouldn't even know CU football existed now unless you looked them up. I guess i expected more consistency but it hasnt been there with that program. Makes you wonder if there was some recruiting hi-jinks going on.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2020
  5. Formerscribe

Formerscribe Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2016
    Sounds like you are just going to give Tomlin no credit for any win, but all of the blame for any loss.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Roonatic

Roonatic Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2017
    I actually think Tomlin winning upsets some of these 'fans' more than his losing does. 4-0 and some people are crying foul.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. jeh1856

jeh1856 Beer is good

Oct 26, 2011
    BC8B9C13-4874-492F-91B1-AE6C36184EC2.jpeg

• Hilarious Hilarious x 4
  8. The Glory Days

Oct 8, 2017
    I remember being really drunk once and throwing up something that looked like those shirts. I don't know what is scarier, throwing up something like that or wearing it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. The Glory Days

Oct 8, 2017
    Okay you two. I was being sarcastic. I rarely ever use green font because I'm not posting for, nor care to converse with, knuckle-dragging buffoons. I'm not Tomlin's fan, unabashedly admitted. But the statement I made was way over the top, even for me. I expect more out of the two of you. You MUST have seen the dripping sarcasm in that post. I even ended it with #mikeismyboo. :facepalm:

So here you go, out of solidarity for Browns week, I'll reel in my sarcasm and do something uncharacteristic, and frankly a little uncomfortable...

Tomlin has done a good job this season with this team. He deserves credit for the preparation, focus, and resolve that has gotten us to 4-0. He also deserves credit for navigating this team through the pandemic. His coaching and the overseeing of his assitants has been better than in the past.

He...deserves...credit...for...our...success...to...this...point.

Happy?

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Stone

Stone Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2015
    I am honestly starting to worry about you:hmm:

You make excuses for Tomlin adnauseum, yet at times you agree with posts pointing out his errors. But more importantly, you think Tomlin took care of the AB situation when it was needed? That's like saying the captain of the Titanic addressed the issue of icebergs when it was needed!:huh:

The bottom line, which you always magically disappear from, is that Tomlin is a great head coach in some areas but his sloppy discipline, head strong attitude about clock management and challenges, and lack of influence over weaknesses in his coordinators, keep him from being one of the best. And those are all things he could easily fix.

11. Stone

Stone Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2015
    Dear members:

Pay no attention to the above post. Heinz always has a bad feeling.
    1. If Heinz were constipated for a week and then finally took a 9 pound dump, he would have a bad feeling about hemorrhoids.
    2. If Jennifer Anniston were his boss, and seduced him, he would have a bad feeling about premature ejaculation.
    3. If he won the lottery, he would have a bad feeling about taxes.
    4. If he had a dick bigger than Barry, he would have a bad feeling about where to buy underwear.
    Just kidding Heinz....not really. Look at it this way, if Tomlin's influence is MIA like it usually is, maybe that will be the way we win:clapping:

12. bigbenhotness

bigbenhotness Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2014
    Lmao. Damn haha

13. Roonatic

Sep 4, 2017
    Let's be honest Stone. You're just a Tomlin troll that doesn't produce good material. To your credit you are improving with some of his shortcomings.

14. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    Every time we win, a Steelers fan thinks “crap, Tomlins not getting fired”.

• Like Like x 2
    • Hilarious Hilarious x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Roonatic

Sep 4, 2017
    It should be about the wins Blast. Tomlin isn't top tier but he tries. He is also the scapegoat & I'm fine with both. Don't see any other coaches doing any better with less but do see many others doing less with more. Belicheat is the exception. He is the football rainman.

16. bigbenhotness

bigbenhotness Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2014
    Tomlin is top 5

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Stone

Stone Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2015
    I have never been a Tomlin hater, I don't even want him fired. I just wish he would correct his "glaring" weaknesses. Now you, on the other hand, have a wholly unrealistic view of him. You believe he is perfect, and when he is not, it's the players fault.

Do you have an agenda when it comes to Tomlin? Are you racist about Tomlin? Is he your uncle? Did he lend you money?

18. Roonatic

Sep 4, 2017
    My agenda is the Steelers. I pimp them every where I go & eat a lot of humble pie. I also disagree with your take on the man. Keep pumping the insults until you decide to think about your responses. Talk about undisciplined. :rolleyes:

• Like Like x 1
  19. Roonatic

Sep 4, 2017
    In his era. Maybe top 25 overall because he works for the Steeler organization. Jerry dropping the ball for the Dallas club...lol

Back to the Browns, I'm thinking we have the better backfield today.

20. steelersrule6

steelersrule6 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2011
    Get some new material, your act is tired :shrug:.

• Like Like x 1
  21. steelersrule6

steelersrule6 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2011
    Dumbest post of the season :facepalm:

22. The Glory Days

Oct 8, 2017
    You're a little late to the party. Already said it was sarcastic. Already gave Tomlin credit.

• Like Like x 1
  23. 4124life

4124life Well-Known Member

Oct 15, 2018
    Browns fans are gonna be thrilled with mason Rudolph putting them out of their misery lmao.

• Like Like x 1
  24. Stone

Stone Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2015
    If so, it beats out the rest of your posts.

25. Stone

Stone Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2015
    Don't try to reason with him when his only objective is to piss and moan.