1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Dotson!!!. Dotson!!!!............. We got Dotson here!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by blackandgoldpatrol, Sep 21, 2020.

1. blackandgoldpatrol

blackandgoldpatrol Well-Known Member

Dec 5, 2011
    In all seriousness.....…. Anybody else getting the feeling that if Dotson keeps showing out like he did against Denver, that he'll be moved over to the left once Decastro returns and feiler will be back at RT??
    I really believe that if we had a pre-season that he would've won the starting gig and Banner and Chuks would've had nothing to compete over

2. AskQuestionsLater

AskQuestionsLater Writing Team

Apr 21, 2016
    I seriously doubt Feiler is being moved anywhere if Chuks continues his impressive performance. The fact that Bradley Chubb's name was not mentioned is nothing short of incredible. If Chuks can handle JJ Watt like that, book Chuks to play that position for the rest of the season.

For that matter, that will make a very interesting discussion on Chuks vs Banner in the Offseason should he continue.

3. cajunyankee

cajunyankee Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2011
    While I’m really happy to see what Dotson has done on Sunday It is but one game. I too hope he keeps showing out But RG is different than LG. Maybe he can but mid-season when DD returns Dotson will return to the Bench.

I look forward to watching his career grow!!

Cajun

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. troybellringer55

troybellringer55 Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2011
    I think you leave it alone once he returns.

You know somebody else will get hurt. But it's good to have the next 3 years after this year.

We needed some Youth going forward.

I think AL V, Feilier, Banner, Chuks, are all FA going into next season.

Dotson looks promosing and with no Wisenseski he can provide some good depth.

5. turtle

turtle

Jan 14, 2015
    he didn't give up any pressures according to PFF. outstanding. i would keep him as the interior swing guy though when DD returns and until Wis gets healthy. Its a good problem to have. OT depth on the other hand is still a bit cloudy unless Jerald Hawkins can prove himself there as the swing guy.

6. Roonatic

Roonatic Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2017
    Take the bull by the horns Dotson. Cement yourself on the left side, push DeCastro to play better.

• Like Like x 2
  7. mac daddyo

mac daddyo Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2011
    I hope this doesn't cause them to not sign Feiler next year. :cool:

8. blackandgoldpatrol

blackandgoldpatrol Well-Known Member

Dec 5, 2011

I'm sure they'll want to, but I was actually thinking that feiler, along with a few others, will be pricing themselves out of Pittsburgh next yr

9. steelersrock151

steelersrock151 Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2011
    FWIW, DeCastro returned to practice today. Whether he will be able to play on Sunday is still a question mark.

10. Formerscribe

Formerscribe Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2016
    • Like Like x 1