1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

I wish

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by Disco1981, Sep 15, 2020.

1. Disco1981

Disco1981 Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2017
    We had Tampa this week...I seriously don't think Marsha would make it out of the game alive ( that's ok ) ...

At least we could say one time we dominated his dumb Ass...I think it would be fun watching our LB'ers and DL punish him, and they would!

• Hilarious Hilarious x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. DukeDukeDaDaDa

DukeDukeDaDaDa Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2017
    It would be enjoyable. I think Tom is finding out or at least will find out that Arians and Leftwich are not Belichick and McDaniels.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Roonatic

Roonatic Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2017
    Marsha struggling without the audio/video expertise of dark hoodie. His arm is failing the old geezer also.

• Like Like x 2
  4. bigbenhotness

bigbenhotness Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2014
    This has to be his last year for sure, hope he goes out on a losing season

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. steel machine

steel machine Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2017
    We can smash him in the Super Bowl:)

• Very Optimistic Very Optimistic x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  6. santeesteel

santeesteel

Oct 17, 2011
    I was at a family function last Sunday during the Saints game. One extended family member kept referring to Brady as a GOAT (he only thinks this because his long time girlfriend is from New England) When Tom-Tom threw the pick six I told him, "Hey, your goat just ate a tin can!"

• Like Like x 1
    • Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  7. AFan

AFan Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2011

I don't think the issue is that he misses Bellichek. I think the issue is that he's 43.
    In the entire history of the NFL, QBs aged 43 and older have thrown a grand total of 10 TD passes. Brady will probably throw twice that many this year. That's a phenomenal accomplishment for a 43 yr old guy, but it's still only 20 TDs - pretty average in today's league.

If there was an NFL Senior Tour, Brady would probably be the best QB in it. But there's not, and now he's just another guy. If that.

8. Roonatic

Roonatic Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2017
    In a 10 yard pass league sure. I stated the douche doesn't have the arm anymore.
    I think he does miss knowing what the defensive play call was. Just look at his shenanigans the last few decades. 9 SBs with a revolving cast of marginal players. That should raise a red flag. The play call stealing was even more prominent on their defense.

9. BURGH43STEL

BURGH43STEL Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2011
    I thought that Brady showed signs of slipping last year.

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. AskQuestionsLater

AskQuestionsLater Writing Team

Apr 21, 2016

This.

For me, it was apparent in the Second Half of the 2019 Season; the Baltimore and Houston matchups being the highlight of it all. Tennessee just simply turned out to be the final nail in the coffin.