1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

New way to hate the Patriots!

Discussion in 'General NFL Talk' started by Stone, Jul 29, 2020.

1. Stone

Stone Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2015
    Since the Patriots and Brady have always been the nemesis of the Steelers, we now have more ways to hate! We can hate the Patriots AND we can hate Brady separately:hehehe:

But here is my bold prediction of even another way to hate on them.

The Patriot players are used to a leader in the huddle, they now have a mentally weak cry-baby.

The Patriots players are used to a no-nonsense motivator on the side-lines, now they have a world class puss who will sit by himself with a towel over his head.

The Cam Newton experiment will not go well in New England.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2020
  2. steel machine

steel machine Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2017
    Another thing I was looking forward to this season. Seeing how NE does in the post Brady era and how Brady does in the NFC where I wish he spent his prime.

3. 86WardsWay

86WardsWay Well-Known Member

Dec 27, 2012
    Mods. Please shuffle this to the Other NFL Talk forum. I hate the Pats more than anything and this thread should be ejected to the other forum. Just sayin'.;)

4. Steel_Elvis

Steel_Elvis Staff Member Mod Team

Nov 4, 2011
    Does anybody really need another way to hate the Pats?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  5. bigbenhotness

bigbenhotness Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2014
    I mean if we start dominating them and they become irrelevant will we still hate them?

Edit: browns... nvm

6. AskQuestionsLater

AskQuestionsLater Writing Team

Apr 21, 2016

Bill Belichick is secretly devising a plan to tank for Trevor Lawrence!!! :lolol:

7. Stone

Stone Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2015
    I'll bet Bill is not at all happy with the Cam Newton signing. Just not the type of player he covets. Maybe his tanking won't be so secret?:hehehe:

8. Roonatic

Roonatic Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2017
    ???
    AB
    Randy Moss
    Ochocinco

Hoodie does it all the time Stone.

9. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    Ya, Bill is the GM, I don’t think Kraft sticks his nose in it too much. Definitely no way Bill is letting himself get stuck with a QB he doesn’t want.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Blitz

Blitz Well-Known Member

Apr 18, 2016
    Bill is a card carrying member of the Illuminati coaching football for fun. He can have whatever he likes.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Stone

Stone Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2015
    Not at QB. You can have a glue-head running around on the field without too much risk, you can't have a glue-head at QB.

12. Roonatic

Sep 4, 2017
    That glue head made it to the SB. He was the reason they were there & actually had a shot at winning it. That glue head will probably have the Cheats in the playoffs. :shrug:

Cam had the arm before shoulder surgery. He knows how to win a shootout. He is good in the pocket. McDaniels will get him another big contract if his arm holds up.

13. Stone

Stone Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2015
    Cam might be more over-rated than Eli and Rivers combined. Pure physical talent can overcome at some positions, not at QB.

Nobody wants a mentally weak head case at the helm, no matter what the helm might be, and especially not in the NFL. Cam proved that when he got his big chance.

14. Roonatic

Sep 4, 2017
    I've asked this before, Does Brady dive on that fumble in the SB? I don't think he does. Other QBs, yes they dive for it. Those with second doubts about injury? No.

Your head case argument does have merit. Bill will either get him focused & deadly or send him on his way.

15. Stone

Stone Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2015
    My position isn't based on the no-dive, but I think my opinion was solidified by it. And the key is this.....If Cam Newton was having a good day and in the game, I am pretty sure he would have dove for the ball.

Cam Newton having a good day
    [​IMG]

Cam Newton having a bad day.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  16. Stone

Stone Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2015
    Lee Iaccoca said "Lead, follow, or get out of the way" Newton doesn't do any of those well.

17. Roonatic

Sep 4, 2017
    He gets out of the way pretty good, just sayin.

18. Stone

Stone Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2015
    If he were better at getting out of the way, he wouldn't always be whining about getting hit too much.:cool:

19. Roonatic

Sep 4, 2017
    He whines about not getting the Brady treatment when hit which is special. Only a select few in that club.