1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

DJ working out with AB??

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by Vox Ferrum, Mar 21, 2020.

1. The Glory Days

The Glory Days Well-Known Member

Oct 8, 2017
    @Blast Furnace

Glad you saw the green font/sarcasm through the black text. I was on the fence whether or not to change the text color. I understand the need for it at times, but I think we get a little too lazy with our reading when we can't see humor/sarcasm staring us in the face. It's like a comedian preemptively stating that the next joke is going to be funny. "Hey guys, what I'm about to say is funny, so be prepared to laugh!" ;)

2. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    Completely agree. I Almost never use it myself, not my fault if people’s sarcasm detector sucks.

• Like Like x 1
  3. STEELWINDS

STEELWINDS

Sep 12, 2019
    Hey Roonatic.

Funny!

Minkah was such an unexpected and pleasant surprise. Great move for the Front Office. No regrets about giving up that 1st for him. I have stated this before here: Because of the horrendous track record for drafting and developing secondary personnel, we might as well let other teams do it and then we work out deals with them. I know that is not ideal but if I remember from a previous post, we have drafted around 14 secondary personnel under Tomlin and every one has failed miserably. Possibly, the only exception was Keenan Lewis who as you may remember wanted to return home to New Orleans; which he did. And in all honesty, he was good not great.

Now, we do seem to draft and develop better at other positions the most obvious being WR. I think Washington, JuJu, and DS are going to all turn out well. Just need to stay healthy and build chemistry with the QB; which will hopefully be a new and improved Ben. Otherwise, all of their growths will remain stunted.

STEELWINDS AKA The East Side Kid

• Like Like x 1
  4. D0bre Shunka

D0bre Shunka Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2012
  5. Roonatic

Roonatic Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2017
    Goodell's doghouse. Tampa needs a pass catching RB. Someone like Melvin Gordon.

6. jeh1856

jeh1856 Beer is good

Oct 26, 2011
    He’s currently stuck in Goodell’s infinite do loop purgatory.

7. SteelersFanIrl

SteelersFanIrl Well-Known Member

Mar 3, 2019
    AB working out with Lamar Jackson and his cousin Marquise today, it’s all over his social media. To be fair to him he still looks to be in great shape I’d bet he could come back and go for 1000 + yards still.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. thorn058

thorn058 Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    The production was never his problem it was his inner demons that were. As much as we have talked about it it still boggles the mind the amount of production the Steelers got out of him with all the behind the scenes stuff

• Agree Agree x 1