1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

~OFFICIAL 2020 TSF.COM FANTASY DRAFT~

Discussion in 'The Bill Nunn Draft Room' started by Blast Furnace, Feb 5, 2020.

1. AskQuestionsLater

AskQuestionsLater Writing Team

Apr 21, 2016

:lolol:

Nono. Not that thankfully!

Anyway, I choose the Falcons.

• Like Like x 2
  2. blackandgoldpatrol

blackandgoldpatrol Well-Known Member

Dec 5, 2011
    you can definitely count me in ………. I love this

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. blackandgoldpatrol

Dec 5, 2011
    i'll start out with Cleveland and ready to take extra when the time comes

• Like Like x 1
  4. SC Gamecock

SC Gamecock

Oct 18, 2011
    thank ya sir :bowdown:;)

• Like Like x 2
  5. 58stillers

58stillers

Nov 14, 2011
    Give me Minnesota again, thanks, this helps break up the insanity called "work" and never seeing the light of day due to perpetual cloudy winters.

• Like Like x 1
    • Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  6. NY STEELERFAN

NY STEELERFAN Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2012
    I am pretty amazed how little interest we are having in this. Reading this board there is a lot of people who aren't afraid to jump right in and attach someone's opinion but are afraid to show their knowledge here?????? :shrug:

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. steelersrock151

steelersrock151 Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2011
    I admit to dogging last year, but I had a new business to run and, frankly, was getting turned off by the massive negativity of some of the posters. I’ve never been an overly huge poster, but I’m back, even if I took Houston for their lack of picks.
    But you’re right, with the amount of posts some people make on here, you would think they would be hopping right up to do something fun. Guess they’re not here to enjoy our company, they’re only here to pick fights and complain. Ah well, TSF has become their dive bar.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Steel_Elvis

Steel_Elvis Staff Member Mod Team

Nov 4, 2011
    Yeah, it used to draw more interest. I have to admit that, so far, I have had zero interest in the draft this offseason. I’m not sure whether I’ll even watch a single minute of film this year.

• Like Like x 1
  9. winggin

winggin Well-Blitzed Member

Oct 23, 2011
    I’ll take the Bills. Pats if you are starting second teams

• Like Like x 1
  10. NY STEELERFAN

Dec 10, 2012
    I totally understand and you hit the nail on the head with the negative posts. Please don't take offense to my post it was kinda directed at a select few that like to stir it up and especially one guy who like to answer in one word and then say he doesn't come here to say the same things over and over.......I by no means was trying to make posters like you feel bad. :smiley1: PS good luck with the new business

11. NY STEELERFAN

Dec 10, 2012
    It is real funny because my level of interest is lower this year but as it is getting closer I am getting more into it. I also feel like not having a first kind of takes the interest out of it as well as having back to back seasons not making the playoffs.

I love when guys post players here to look at cause for me it opens it up to players outside my vision. I am more focused on players I feel are Steeler needs.

12. winggin

Oct 23, 2011

What you said about not having a first round pick is true. I am having a hard time getting fired up to look at draft prospects.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. winggin

Oct 23, 2011
    I am drafting for the Bills because my good friend (who passed away last year) was a big Bills fan. I will do right by him this year.

• Like Like x 3
  14. NY STEELERFAN

Dec 10, 2012
    Well let me tell you what gets me going. Everyone who follows the draft a little knows the top 20 players and all the "talking heads" talk about the top guys. I said this before in a different thread but I have the most fun trying to find that "gem" in the 100-200 range. Maybe looking at these guys will help get the "juices" flowing for the draft. :smiley1:

15. winggin

Oct 23, 2011
    I will have to grab an 18 year old and ponder these words of wisdom.... Glenmorangie.

16. blackandgoldpatrol

Dec 5, 2011
    I'll also take Seattle as a 2nd team if necessary

17. Hawaii 5-0

Hawaii 5-0 Well-Known Member

Sep 1, 2019
  18. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    We’ll open it up for people to select a second team soon. We’re actually at about the same level as last season, 16 players. I think pretty much everyone had a second team last year.

For those interested in picking a second team, try and select one that coincides with your first team so you can make back to back selections and help move the draft along quicker.

• Like Like x 1
  19. steelersrock151

steelersrock151 Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2011
    Will pick up rams as #2. Can sit out the first round that way.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Hawaii 5-0

Sep 1, 2019
    I'll take the KC Chefs as my second team, thanks.

[​IMG]

21. NY STEELERFAN

Dec 10, 2012
    Yeah I know and I didn't say anything last year but this year there has been so much negativity here and so many with strong opinions I had to take a shot at them. Go look at out "top" posters as far as # of posts and then look at how many are here. Yet they wanna sit over in another area and respond with answers like, stop saying the same things, I trust management, we don't have the money, we are better or worse with player A and of course the best one......who!

Oh well I am glad we have 16 dedicated guys that like all this draft stuff because I love this. I will say this draft thing is the main reason I got hooked on this site. When it come to a 2nd team I will take the Eagles(puke) mostly because my youngest son is a fan and we talk a lot about them. I will also take a 3rd if needed........

22. Hawaii 5-0

Sep 1, 2019
    Andy Dalton is available for trade, the Cincinnati Bengals are looking for a draft pick in return. please let me know if your team is interested, thanks.

Andy Dalton:
    With the Bengals expected to select a quarterback with the No. 1 overall pick in the 2020 NFL Draft, Dalton's future is no longer in Cincinnati. Rapoport previously reported that the Bengals plan to work with the quarterback to find a suitable trade partner at the right time. RapSheet added Monday that the fit that some sources in the league are identifying right now would be the New England Patriots, only if Tom Brady decides to move on (a huge IF right now).

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...-leveon-bell-among-potential-trade-candidates

• Like Like x 1
  23. Ben There

Ben There Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2011
    I will take Carolina.

• Like Like x 1
  24. Ben There

Ben There Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2011
    Cam Newton is on the trading block. Yes, it must be a cold 6 pack!

• Like Like x 1
  25. winggin

Oct 23, 2011
    Give me the Pats so I can have back to back picks to help move things along.

• Like Like x 1