1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Steelers headed to England this year?

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by EnglishSteeler, Feb 9, 2020.

1. mac daddyo

mac daddyo Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2011
    Bloody hell.:cool:

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  2. Stone

Stone Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2015
    Maybe Tomlin never traveled east to west or west to east? If Tomlin doesn't believe in things that are proven fact, that might explain a lot:smiley1:

3. santeesteel

santeesteel

Oct 17, 2011
    La Paz, BCS? I go there quite often. Great diving at the islands.

4. jeh1856

jeh1856 Beer is good

Oct 26, 2011
    Yes

Went diving with the seals there.

There was a lady by the Mercado that had a small galvanized can with tamales every morning. :smiley1:

Last edited: Feb 10, 2020
  5. santeesteel

santeesteel

Oct 17, 2011
    I don't know when you were there last but, they're severely restricting the sea lion interactions now.
    I was there in July last year (WAY too hot in the summer) and will likely be going again in a couple of weeks. Very clean for a Capitol city!

6. Steel Hog

Steel Hog Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2017
    Maybe hook up with Andy and Red if you go.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Steel Hog

Steel Hog Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2017
    The X in XFL will stand for eXtinct again soon.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  8. MojaveDesertPghFan

MojaveDesertPghFan

Oct 19, 2011
    I got re-acquainted with an old high school and Jr College girlfriend at a high school reunion this past year and she invested well and lives on her yacht parked in a marina in La Paz. We're both widowed and she really wants me to come spend some time with her down there. I'm thinking, hey, what could go wrong, until I saw on her FB posts that show that she worships both Liz Warren and Greta Thornberg. Not exactly a dream vacation for someone who tends to postulate to the right of Attila the Hun. I'll concur with Paul Simon when he said "You know they'd never match my sweet imagination.....everything looks great in black and white!" Fare thee well La Paz.

9. MojaveDesertPghFan

MojaveDesertPghFan

Oct 19, 2011
    Especially when they kept panning the front row seats showing all the "fanatical" home fans who were probably all given free coupons for half-priced left-over hot dogs and watered down beers to ham it up when the camera red light comes on!

• Like Like x 1
  10. santeesteel

santeesteel

Oct 17, 2011
    Let me guess, It's a sailboat and she's tied up at either Abaroas or, more likely, Marina de La Paz! Sailboaters tend to be more...…………..liberal. Almost every Captain/Owner of a power boat that I know is right wing!

11. MojaveDesertPghFan

MojaveDesertPghFan

Oct 19, 2011
    Indeed it has sails but not sure where she's moored. I try to remain like Switzerland when around friends who I know differ politically and never post my views on FB. Here is a bit different because we're all just random bots. If you're on FB, check out the Eastern Sierra/Highway 395 Group, Tons of fabulous photos of majestic scenery of the amazing panoramas along that corridor including your home away from home, Lake Sabrina. The best part, they boot out immediately any political or inappropriate posts. That's the only reason I even joined FB, to join the select tightly themed Groups.

• Like Like x 1