1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Aaron Hernandez

Discussion in 'General NFL Talk' started by BobbyBiz, Jan 17, 2020.

1. BobbyBiz

BobbyBiz Well-Known Member

Nov 30, 2011
    I never knew the real details of his story but WOW! Totally fascinating on so many different levels. I just started episode 3 and had to jump off because it's been consuming my morning since 5am and I'll get back to it later. Crazy story that makes AB look like normal dude. So far, I'd highly recommend. Even had my wife captivated.

https://www.netflix.com/title/81062828

2. Diamond

Diamond Well-Known Member

May 26, 2012
    Watching it on netflix, a lot of unknown facts about him came to light, he dropped from a 1st round pick to the 4th round because of character issues, was a homo sexual in his teen years, and was involved in 3 murders, this guy was really messed up.....

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  3. Brandon556211

Brandon556211 Well-Known Member

Sep 11, 2018
    It was a really well done documentary. But yeah it’s crazy. Felt really sad for his daughter. That ending.

4. Jball

Jball Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2012
    I had no idea that he was in the closet. Guy had some issues.

5. steel machine

steel machine Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2017
    Yeah they did great job. There is a network called Tubi and their documentaries sound great but pretty much suck when you start watching.

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. Blitz

Blitz Well-Known Member

Apr 18, 2016
    He was a closeted homosexual???

Yeah man, the other stuff I can forgive but that's just messed up.

• Hilarious Hilarious x 4
  7. BobbyBiz

BobbyBiz Well-Known Member

Nov 30, 2011
    I agree. Sometimes you've got to kill a fugger or two. Or three. But putting a d!ck in your mouth. Hell no, that's over the line.

• Hilarious Hilarious x 2
  8. bigbenhotness

bigbenhotness Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2014
    what happened in the end

9. Spencer

Spencer Well-Known Member

Jan 25, 2016
    His name actually is mixed into 5 murders.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Jball

Jball Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2012
    F*8k off.

• Informative Informative x 1
  11. santeesteel

santeesteel

Oct 17, 2011
    "Not that there's anything wrong with that...…….."

12. Blitz

Blitz Well-Known Member

Apr 18, 2016
    Was just employing some sarcasm since him being gay was brought up almost more in the first couple posts of this thread than his murders, when it should not have even been all that noteworthy.

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. steel machine

steel machine Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2017
    Seinfeld, loved that episode.

14. Stone

Stone Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2015
    I have watched two different documentaries and I am amazed at a few things:
    1. One of the documentaries paints him in a favorable light and almost makes you like the guy. His legal team says he is 100% innocent yet they agree that he drove the car with four guys in it and drove the car away with only three guys in it. I can understand how they could argue that the prosecution can't "prove" that he did it but that is very different from guaranteeing he is innocent.
    2. Throughout both documentaries, Hernandez simply doesn't seem to give a ****.
    3. His dad was a homo-phoebe, an abusive drunk, and AH was scared ****less of him but the stories hint that when his dad died AH lost his moral compass?

Someone told me there is another 3 part series called "Aaron Hernandez Killing Field" in which the Pouncey brothers are implicated? I remember the Pouncey's wearing the "Free Hernandez" shirts and hats.

15. bigbenhotness

bigbenhotness Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2014
    it makes you wonder what skeletons some of these players have in their closet. Also, i think of Ben lol

16. Stone

Stone Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2015
    We hear all the time "don't judge the NFL on a handful of players", this is usually the cry right after another "previously respected" player turns out to be a miscreant.

I think if we knew all the facts, it would be the other way around. My son put it best when he said that his company has 1200 people and if 5% of them were murderers, rapists, wife abusers, child abusers, and general thugs that would represent 60 such people and you bet your ass that would be a big deal! I think the NFL is more like 20%.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. turtle

turtle

Jan 14, 2015
    I just watched the documentary on I.D. (investigation discovery). I'm assuming its different from the netflix one. But it hit a lot of the same story lines. I didn't know Odin's GF was the sister of AH's baby momma GF. Wonder how the two are towards each other now.

18. Stone

Stone Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2015
    AH's fiance` Shayanna Jenkins and her sister Sheanna Jenkins were very close until it all went down and they were soon estranged. Video surveillance from AH's home shows his fiance receiving a call the day after the murder in which he tells her to go behind the theater screen and remove "some stuff" from the house and then it shows her carrying a large black trash bag out to the car. She testified in court she took it to a dumpster but couldn't remember what dumpster. She should be in jail too!

19. Stone

Stone Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2015
    The Patriots do incredible research before drafting someone. I think they knew exactly what he was and felt that if he didn't turn out to be a great player, they could use him for muscle to travel with their illegal filming crews and just pop any mother ****er who got in the way:hehehe:

20. shaner82

shaner82 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    It's very noteworthy since there's an argument to be made that him being outed was a factor in his suicide, perhaps the biggest factor. If that's the reason he killed himself, then how is that not noteworthy?

21. Stone

Stone Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2015
    And while a docu-series can push any agenda they want, it was clear in both the series I watched that AH appeared totally apathetic to everything, he showed no emotion and even said he preferred prison because nobody expected anything from him.......... until he was outed. Through multiple murder hearings and the horrific things they brought to his life, he showed nothing, but being outed as gay appeared to drive him over the edge.

22. turtle

turtle

Jan 14, 2015
    that part was on the I.D. version as well. She testified that the bag smelled like weed. Dumpster divin' homie scored big time!!!

23. Stone

Stone Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2015
    Weed, a glock 45, and some new duds. Might have to wash the blood spatter out.....or not.