1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Ratbirds Fans have no Class!!!

Discussion in 'General NFL Talk' started by STEELWARRIOR, Dec 29, 2019.

1. STEELWARRIOR

STEELWARRIOR Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    Visited the Ratbirds Fans Message board and their showing a whole Lotta disrespect to the Steelers and their fanbase. Act like you been there before!!! oh yeah it's been awhile show some class!!! The Steelers will be back it just was not our year Defense is better and the Offense has alot of young talent!! For the record, Ravens still have the ugliest mascot in the league!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Very Optimistic Very Optimistic x 1
  2. santeesteel

santeesteel

Oct 17, 2011
    I don't know, seems like it's their turn. They might be tired of being called thugs and ratbirds and ratturds.
    JMO, our mascot is...………...Steely McBeam. Kinda hard to dis another teams mascot..

• Hilarious Hilarious x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Ray D

Ray D Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 18, 2011
    Water is wet.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Hilarious Hilarious x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. DukeDukeDaDaDa

DukeDukeDaDaDa Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2017
    Can we please stop with this ridiculous notion of "class" like Steelers fans wouldn't be doing the same thing.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. bigbenhotness

bigbenhotness Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2014
    Just hoping they go one and done lol they act like they been elite for years

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Roonatic

Roonatic Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2017
    Read their board from before Superfly Lamar. They are harder & more vicious on their own losers.

7. STEELWARRIOR

Oct 26, 2011
    Yes didn't like RGIII showboating like he just won the Superbowl with alot of Football left!! Steelers will be back and they will remember this game!!!

• Like Like x 2
    • Very Optimistic Very Optimistic x 2
  8. STEELWARRIOR

Oct 26, 2011
    Ben returns and get the line jelling again with an improved running and passing game. Seeing Ben with the look on his face in the Ratbirds game just spells redemption !!! Every game next year will be redemption!!!Go Steelers!!!

• Very Optimistic Very Optimistic x 2
  9. strummerfan

strummerfan Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    Op uses a twist on their name as an insult and then claims their fans have no class

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Hanratty#5

Hanratty#5 Well-Known Member

Apr 20, 2019
    RG3 was a complete ass yesterday. At least Lamar Jackson has been humble and low key on his way to the MVP this year.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. STEELWARRIOR

Oct 26, 2011
    No it wasn't an insult!!! its a fact!! A Raven is considered a scavenger bird!!! It eats just about anything and everything even road kill!!! Rats eat their own as well as anything and everything imaginable!!

• Like Like x 1
  12. We need a change

We need a change Well-Known Member

Oct 9, 2017
    Don’t worry about their boards, they are gonna gloat for a while if they get in the big game. The worst thing will be that we will have to watch the murderer do the bird in skinny jeans again.

13. santeesteel

santeesteel

Oct 17, 2011
    Even if they win, they'll only have half of our total.... just like the Raiders

• Like Like x 1
  14. shaner82

shaner82 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    Theres nothing fact about it. The team name is Ravens. I'm all for calling them rat Birds or anything else you want to make up, but hey, why not act like we've been there before, whatever the hell that means. The OP calls them classless, but refers to their team as a derogatory name in the process. The OP didn't even give us examples of their fans behaviour on their message board. I can give you lots of downright nasty examples of our own fans behaviour though, from this very message board.

I've been to one of their team message forums. I'm sure there's plenty of others I haven't been to. The one I did go to, their fans were no different than us here. The one Bengals forum I visited, it was night and day compared to us and Ravens fans. They were absolute pieces of ****, and by them I mean a majority of them. I've never seen so much hatred on a forum before. It was downright ridiculous. I saw a large number of people publicly hoping that Shazier would never walk again. In my experience, Ravens fans are just like us. Bengals fans, meanwhile, truly are pieces of ****.

Either way, Ravens fans have a right to hate and want to crush us at every opportunity, just like we have the right to feel the same towards them. At least it's two good franchises fighting it out, unlike the ****ty Bengals fans, why hope for paralysis because they have no team to cheer for. Worthless ****ing trash!!

15. Roonatic

Sep 4, 2017
    I read that board myself. Not to be argumentative but a lot of the Bengal fans called out that poster as a piece of sh!t. I am with you on that fan base though, worst I have witnessed.

16. SteelinOhio

SteelinOhio

Oct 16, 2011
    I mean, what did you expect? It's a Ravens message board. People here rip on the Ravens all the time. Realistically, every fan base has some great people, some idiots, and some jerks.

Last edited: Jan 2, 2020
  17. Diamond

Diamond Well-Known Member

May 26, 2012
    After seeing pitt fans wearing those silly ass looking duck hats, they sure cant criticize any other fans...

• Hilarious Hilarious x 2
  18. Hanratty#5

Hanratty#5 Well-Known Member

Apr 20, 2019
    My son in law was at the game in Baltimore last week. He was getting some flak for wearing his Steelers gear so in order to change the subject he talked about his hatred for the Patriots.
    He said he soon made some new friends because nothing unites the other 31 teams in the league like the universal hatred for the Cheats.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  19. FootballAnalyst98

FootballAnalyst98 Well-Known Member

Jan 23, 2018
    True but they've only been a franchise for like 20 soemthing years. That would be remarkable for them to have half.

20. KnoxVegasSteel

KnoxVegasSteel Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2011
    Sounds like someone is a sore loser to me. In case you haven't noticed, they owned the steelers this season and the steelers suck. If the tables were turned, we would be talking sh!t to/about them. We hate the rats and they hate us. This comes with the territory and will become the norm until Tomlin gets the boot.

• Agree Agree x 1
  21. Roonatic

Sep 4, 2017
    The games they played in Cleveland doesn't count?
    1070-2019 = 49 years (SB era)

They do have us beat with championships though.
    10 total
    4 aafc championships
    4 NFL championships

2 SB Lombardi's

They are the successful Browns that moved & changed their name.

Halfing that since 1970- not remarkable

Overall success since their inception- remarkable

• Agree Agree x 1
  22. santeesteel

santeesteel

Oct 17, 2011
    No, they're the Browns. Just with a different name.

23. FootballAnalyst98

Jan 23, 2018
    No because cle is now cle and they carry the history of the bronws.Different ownership with biscotti. NFL even considered them a start in 1996 so yeah.

24. FootballAnalyst98

Jan 23, 2018
    Why dont they have any of the browns accolades under their franchise then? Why are the current browns the ones who have them and the ones who are literally the same as they always have been?

25. Roonatic

Sep 4, 2017
    Same front office pretty much. Same scouts, same gm, etc. I guess the NFL is right, they didn't build a franchise for Baltimore but moved a successful one & called it a do over.

Their "real" accomplishments are meh in the last 50 years. :shrug:

Last edited: Jan 5, 2020