1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Injuries??

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by steel machine, Dec 1, 2019.

1. steel machine

steel machine Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2017
    I get that Ben and Tuitt are not coming back this season. Is it possible we can get everybody back except them for rest of season????

Thanks!

2. MojaveDesertPghFan

MojaveDesertPghFan

Oct 19, 2011
    JuJuBean was seriously injured today. His feelings are hurt beyond repair. Once again we are reminded: Drinking and Posting can be lethal. :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Edit: I noticed that you deleted your "Dewey Wins!" thread. You chose wisely Grasshopper. Everyone deserves a mulligan now and then. Let's celebrate! Great win today in spite of that brutally lopsided 1st Quarter. :thumbs up:

Last edited: Dec 1, 2019
    • Hilarious Hilarious x 2
    • Very Optimistic Very Optimistic x 1
  3. Jujubean

Jujubean Well-Known Member

Aug 12, 2019
    Connor is pretty much done because even if he comes back he will be hurt 2 plays later

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Rollers

Rollers Well-Known Member

Nov 8, 2016
    in one hour I will be drunk and will challenge this premise yet again

• Hilarious Hilarious x 3
  5. MojaveDesertPghFan

MojaveDesertPghFan

Oct 19, 2011
    Agreed. Unfortunately there's more truth to this than not. I know he tore his ACL at Pitt, but all these repeat random injuries makes you wonder if the chemo treatments weakened his bones and joints? Sadly not a repeat of the Rocky Bleier story (so far).

6. MojaveDesertPghFan

MojaveDesertPghFan

Oct 19, 2011
    Better leave the posting to someone responsible: them cute lil' doggies. :thumbs up::hehehe:

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  7. Rollers

Rollers Well-Known Member

Nov 8, 2016
    LOL The black one goes 98 pounds and the brown one goes 93. They are the sweetest dogs you will ever run into and they will keep me straight on the board later! :)

• Like Like x 2
  8. STEELWINDS

STEELWINDS

Sep 12, 2019
    Hey MojaveDesertPghFan.

Yes, I have posted several times here my concerns about the Cancer and the treatments and the "POSSIBLE" toll it has/is taking upon his body. For the record, I am not a doctor and I have no clue as to the effects of this on one. I am just glad #1 that he is healthy from that standpoint. If it is a factor, maybe it will take more time for his body to fully return to a more healthy state than any of us here realize. Anyway again and first and foremost, I am glad he is healthy from it and hopefully it is gone for good.

STEELWINDS
    AKA The East Side Kid

9. dobbler-33

dobbler-33 Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2011
    At all costs, avoid the peanut butter in your drunk bliss with doggies of that stature hahahahahaha and cheers!

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  10. steelersrule6

steelersrule6 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2011
    Nix and Switzer aren't coming back, it's not like they contributed much this season anyway :shrug:.

11. MojaveDesertPghFan

MojaveDesertPghFan

Oct 19, 2011
    Maybe so, but you did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night, right? :thumbs_up:

12. Jball

Jball Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2012
    With the emergence of Snell, by the time Conner gets back we can have those two split carries with Samuels on 3rd down. Hopefully that will keep Conner fresh.

You don't want to take too many carries from Snell though, he builds momentum .

13. doubleyoi

doubleyoi

Apr 26, 2012
    Conner said he may need surgery so if he comes back there is no way he is 100%

14. dobbler-33

dobbler-33 Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2011
    Sounds gravy... Leave the WC in the trash can!

15. Formerscribe

Formerscribe Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2016
    Nix never got the chance due to his injury. The one game he played it showed in a huge improvement in the running game. They miss him. They do not miss Switzer at all. The return game still isn't great, but it definitely looks a hell of a lot better with Johnson on punts and Whyte on kickoffs.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. The Sodfather

The Sodfather Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2014
    For different reasons. Switzer is a nice kid and all, but other than his fake fair catches and reliable hands, he brings nothing to the table. As far as Rosie, he is a bruising fullback. They just do not use him enough.

17. groutbrook

groutbrook

Oct 23, 2016
    Those fake fair catches are pretty snazzy though.:guitarplayer: