1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Lowlife Browns Fans

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by TRUCK, Nov 15, 2019.

1. TRUCK

TRUCK Well-Known Member

Jan 10, 2016
    Not only were they cheering that monstrosity of a play at the end of the game where their DLman hatcheted our QB with his helmet, but their fans were chanting "Pittsburgh Sucks" because they finally won at home for the first time in 8 match-ups with the Steelers and managed to beat our 2nd string QB, 2nd string RB and 2nd-5th string WRs. Yay Browns, way to go!!

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  2. SteelersForLife8810

SteelersForLife8810 Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2019
  3. Smitch89

Smitch89 Well-Known Member

Sep 11, 2018
    There fan base is as pathetic as the product there team has put on the field year in and year out.. It's funny when ppl say they feel bad for browns fans for there teams years of terrible play.. Why.. There a piece of s*** fan base who deserves all the misery they've been through over the last 20 years and they proved it tonight

4. We need a change

We need a change Well-Known Member

Oct 9, 2017
    Most of the people in Cleveland grew up drinking water out of the river that caught on fire. Remember, they are idiots that threw glass bottles at refs. I suppose living there would be depressing enough, but the losing and rediculous BS that happens there. The best thing they ever did was move that team out of there.

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  5. Ray D

Ray D Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 18, 2011
    Here's the really pathetic part:

They just won their Superbowl...

Against a gimped team with a first year starting QB, and a bunch of wannabes at the skill positions. And they had to play dirty to do it.

Aim high, Stains fans.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Hilarious Hilarious x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. NY STEELERFAN

NY STEELERFAN Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2012
    As I watched the post game and heard all the (steelers suxk) chants I said the same thing to my son. Man no matter what this is their super bowl.........sad sad sad.

7. steel_ben7

steel_ben7 Well-Known Member

Nov 16, 2015
    Steelers will beat the Browns in 16 days here on December 1st and improve to 7-5 and drop the Browns to 5-7 after that loss and pretty much eliminate them from playoff contention. The Steelers will get their payback on the Browns in a few weeks but beating them in the rematch and essentially eliminating them from playoff contention.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Very Optimistic Very Optimistic x 1
  8. Da_Cranberry

Da_Cranberry Well-Known Member

Jan 22, 2018
    There are some members on this board that love the Browns for some reason. I’ve said all along f those POS.

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. BobbyBiz

BobbyBiz Well-Known Member

Nov 30, 2011
    Losing Myles Garret will be enormous. He was whooping Alejanrdo's ass all night and was a big reason the offense couldn't do anything. Without him that's a different games.

• Agree Agree x 3
  10. steel_ben7

steel_ben7 Well-Known Member

Nov 16, 2015
    Yea he won’t be in that game and plus the Steelers will be at home and a healthier team and will win that game. The Browns aren’t gonna sweep the Steelers.

• Like Like x 1
    • Very Optimistic Very Optimistic x 1
  11. BobbyBiz

BobbyBiz Well-Known Member

Nov 30, 2011
    And they really didn't look good at all. The 3 scores were set up by 1 nice drive and throw to OBJ, 1 lucky chuck n duck, and a short field off of an int from a desperate QB. The Browns offense only looked marginally better than Pittsburghs

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. bigbenhotness

bigbenhotness Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2014
    I hate the browns more than the patriots and bengals now. I at least liked dalton and pats never did this head hunting bs

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. aregeejay

aregeejay Well-Known Member

Oct 12, 2014
    My heart agrees with you, but my head tells me the Steelers will allow the Browns to play the game close. I look forward to more Steeler foibles and lack of a "killer" instinct.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Steel Hog

Steel Hog Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2017
    With who? Team is decimated by injuries and now suspensions.

15. troybellringer55

troybellringer55 Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2011
    Rudolph throws 4 INT, playing with a #2 wide out that is a glorified special teamer, a #3 that was on the practice squad as of Wednesday.
    A gloried 3rd down back having to be the starter.

An offensive line that could stop a pass rush.

And they almost tied it up with a Holton almost catching that pass.

Browns are underachieving not the Steelers.

It's almost amazing that the steelers are 5-5.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. santeesteel

santeesteel

Oct 17, 2011
    If Rudolph could pass with any consistency, we would have won that game.

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. jeh1856

jeh1856 Beer is good

Oct 26, 2011
    That should be a fun game to watch.

18. troybellringer55

troybellringer55 Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2011
    Ugly showing and the more I see of Mason the more I think we don't have anything going with him. I have yet to see any really brilliant throws or plays.

19. santeesteel

santeesteel

Oct 17, 2011
    He seems to have a brilliant throw occasionally but then, it's followed with a dozen horrible ones

20. steelersrule6

steelersrule6 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2011

These idiots never learn, you don't mess with the terrible towel, karma will get you :hehehe:.

21. TheTerribleOwl

TheTerribleOwl Well-Known Member

Sep 1, 2017
    When he makes good throws the receivers don't catch them. Unfortunately the problems on offense go way deeper than just Rudolph.

22. MojaveDesertPghFan

MojaveDesertPghFan

Oct 19, 2011
    Wait....isn't the term "Lowlife Browns Fans" an oxymoron? :hmm:
    Redundancy has no place on this MB! :lolol:

23. Mike T

Mike T Well-Known Member

Sep 10, 2018
    myles Garrett and Villanueva don’t catch footballs. We have some of the worst catching (or non catching receivers) I’ve ever seen.

24. YinzerBuckeye

YinzerBuckeye Well-Known Member

Aug 20, 2015
    I went to school in Canton, OH for four years.

Lowlife is pretty mild to describe some Browns fans. LOL.

25. MadtownDruankard

MadtownDruankard Well-Known Member

Aug 31, 2015
    I've been to plenty of steeler road games over the years. This was my first experience in Cleveland. A few observations...

- We are in their heads worse than the Patriots are to Steeler fans. They would not have cared if beating us ended any hopes of a postseason. It had the feel of years of pent of anger just spilling out on the field and in the stands.

- the stadium beer and food options are crap. But good place to see a game IMO. We had nice seats and it was very loud...the fans were into it. twice as loud as Heinz and people did not sit down all game. Heinz fans will yell at your for standing. Actually saw a security guard threaten to remove people if they didn't sit at the Miami game a few weeks ago. Very lively atmosphere. .you could see this was the browns superbowl. side note...pretty sure someone dropped a large bag of cocaine in the beer line. I looked down and was like wth is that? Reminds me of Detroit.

- wow are they obnoxious. I was actually expecting some modesty given their lack of success now and since maybe Jim Brown. They acted like you would expect steeler fans to act to them... We suck and so yea I probably toned down my trash talking... People would say stuff and I was like "really dude? We are both horrible. relax".

- after the game ended the fighting spilled into the streets and area bars. Brown fans were literally going after steeler fans. My son and I were staying at the Hillton next door to the stadium. Very nice upscale hotel. Drunk Brown fans went after us in the bar just sitting there watching the replays of that fight. 2 tried picking fights and were screaming at us that Mason deserved what he got and that the steelers have been doing this crap for ever..so we finally got a taste of our own medicine! I was like what? Am I really that big of a delusional fan? Is my team that dirty ? I could not think of one instance were a steeler did anything like that since maybe Jack Lambert or Greg Lloyd ..and even then they didn't go that far. I asked them...what the hell are you talking about? James Harrison! Kimo's knee shot! . I had to laugh because A that was a decade ago and B Wow I could not believe they saw this as the same as playing the game well. Harrison was never dirty...he may have retaliated to something ...but he hit QB's like he was coached to hit QB's. Kimo was a class act trying to make a play . I just asked them..since when did Brown fans become such pussies that they think a sack is dirty? Hitting a QB with a helmet after trying to remove his head is on an entirely different level .

- There were some good Brown fans that deserve mentioning... I believe an ex brown player ( he looked very familiar but I couldn't figure out who he was) actually chased off some guy heckling us at the bar and bought our drinks...apologized for the behavior and said he was ashamed. I told him I didn't need the free drinks but he was super cool. We went to bed when it was apparent things were only going to get ugly. Found out the next morning that after we went to bed dozens of crazy fights broke out... dozens of cops showed up and were hauling people off. It was a total **** show.

Stay classy Cleveland.

• Like Like x 2