1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

2015 Message Board Fantasy Draft Review

Discussion in 'The Bill Nunn Draft Room' started by pjgruden, Sep 20, 2019.

1. pjgruden

pjgruden

Oct 16, 2011
    I was bored (really bored) and decided I would take a look back at how I did as a GM for the 2015 Fantasy Draft. I feel that 4 years is good enough time frame to evaluate talent. Here's how I did. I was GM for Philadelphia:

Landon Collins (Rd 1, pick 20)-Quality Safety, worthy of 1st rd pick

Preston Smith (Rd 2, pick 20)-Not a ton of tackles, pretty good as a pash rusher. 26 sacks in his career. Worthy of 2nd rd pick

Jeff Heuerman (Rd 3, pick 26)-Has had injury issues, not super productive. Good role player. Okay pick

Mitch Morse (Rd 4, pick 14)-3 sacks allowed in his entire career, all in rookie season. In March, became highest paid center in the league. PFF rates him 4th best center in the league. Worthy of 4th rd pick

Alani Fua (Rd 5, pick 9)-Went as UDFA in NFL draft. IR'd in 2016 and 2017, out of the league. Safe to say wasted pick

Darren Waller (Rd 5, pick 20)-Drafted as a WR, now a TE. 2015 IR'd, 2016 suspension for substance abuse, 2017 year suspension for substance abuse, 6/75 for 2018 season. Bad pick

Brandon Bridge (Rd 5, pick 22)-Undrafted, attended Cowbays rookie minicamp. Spent some time in the CFL. Bad Pick.

If you drafted and want to see how you did, the draft thread is below:

http://thesteelersfans.com/forums/t...fantasy-draft-selections-announcements.11414/

2. Steel_Elvis

Steel_Elvis Staff Member Mod Team

Nov 4, 2011
    I went back and looked my teams... and well, carry on lol :sorry:

• Hilarious Hilarious x 3
  3. NY STEELERFAN

NY STEELERFAN Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2012
    This was my first year doing this and I showed up late to the party. I took over a team from @SC Gamecock so it was a partial draft.

4. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    May want to hold off on Waller, he's doing good as a TE this year.

5. SGSteeler

SGSteeler Well-Known Member

Sep 9, 2013
    That actually would have been a good draft. We appear to have missed on all the 5ths but killed it in the first 4 rounds. Total fluke I'm sure, but its nice to see the keyboard warriors show out haha