1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Post game loss complaint thread.

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by 86WardsWay, Sep 15, 2019.

1. biggbunch68

biggbunch68

Apr 26, 2012

Im asking you! Since you think u know the truth

2. bigbenhotness

bigbenhotness Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2014
    Yeah I want a player that looks hungry for the game and not for that BLT

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. DukeDukeDaDaDa

DukeDukeDaDaDa Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2017
    Don't even start. I'm so tired of this crap argument.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. steelersrule6

steelersrule6 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2011
    When they start paying me to make those decisions, I will let you know :lolol:.

5. DukeDukeDaDaDa

Sep 24, 2017
    Frankly we've been missing that for at least 3 years.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  6. steelersrule6

Nov 14, 2011
    So you want to fire coaches, just to fire coaches :shrug:.

7. DukeDukeDaDaDa

Sep 24, 2017
    :facepalm:

8. steelersrule6

Nov 14, 2011
    So they re-signed Chickillo to a 2 year 8 million contract :facepalm:, this scrub missed the tackle on the Penny TD. They should've cut him, and kept Skipper, he's a lot cheaper too.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Winner Winner x 3
  9. SteelCity_NB

SteelCity_NB Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 23, 2011
    No need to tie the game with that much time left on the clock.

The second we went down by 9, the game was kinda over. The only reason it will get overlooked is due to the fumble recovery and quick TD.

You don't go for 2 until you have to . I hate living in the era of Madden rules.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. DukeDukeDaDaDa

Sep 24, 2017
    And Tomlin sure as hell isn't John Madden.

• Hilarious Hilarious x 2
  11. steelers5859

steelers5859 Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2011
    They also kept Switzer over Eli Rogers. At least the latter is a better receiver.

• Agree Agree x 3
  12. steelers5859

steelers5859 Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2011
    What lineup changes would everyone make for next week? Depending on the injury results I guess.

Moncrief, Chickillo and Switzer would be regulated to the bench.

• Agree Agree x 3
  13. steelersrule6

Nov 14, 2011
    Probably due to Switzer being the punt returner, but Eli offers more in the passing game.

14. Steel_Elvis

Steel_Elvis Staff Member Mod Team

Nov 4, 2011
    Hard to disagree with any of this. I think Moncrief can recover, but he shouldn’t be getting a hat until his finger heals.

• Agree Agree x 4
  15. steelersrule6

Nov 14, 2011
    Yep it's time to see if Ola can be the #3 OLB, Moncrief needs to be benched until his fingers heal, bring back Eli Rogers bye Switzer.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  16. steelersrule6

Nov 14, 2011
    If Vince is going to be out for some games, maybe Gilbert will get some snaps.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Dusty1

Dusty1 Well-Known Member

Jan 2, 2012
    Wait, the O line said they're impressed Mason knew the playbook? He's the back up QB, isn't it his job to know the playbook? So, they're impressed he takes his job seriously? This team is not smart at all.

18. rutan74

rutan74 Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    For me, it is very simple. You cannot lose 2 of the best offensive weapons in the league over the last couple of years and expect the offense to keep scoring as if they were still on the team.

They have NO, repeat NO gamebreakers. I like Ju-Ju but if I am being realistic, he lived off of AB. He is still going to be good but I am not sure he will be AB good. Too early to tell at this point but he clearly cannot get open like he did last year.

I am not sure what is going on with Washington. He was lights out in preseason and now he is not playing much and then they never throw him the ball.

Moncrief is a total waste of a uniform. Release him and get someone in there that can actually catch or at least go with a crew of young guys who want to play. Two weeks in a row now and he has only showed how he cannot catch. If his finger is messed up, then why play him?

The defense is plain horrible. No wait, beyond horrible. They have one or two that seem to actually know that you have to tackle the guy in the other colored jersey. Never seen a defense that cannot tackle like this one. Just to many missed tackles and that is only the start of it. The DB's are worthless again. At least Watt is playing for the linebackers but other than him there are few bright spots, Plenty of dim bulbs though.

On to the coaching staff. Do we actually have one? Butler is way beyond competent. This just shows what an empty suit Tomlin is. He has no clue. Gonna be a looooooong year.

As for Ben, well, father time is knocking and this year could be it for him if this injury lasts. I would not throw him under the bus yet but sooner or later, it will be time to move on to the Mason era.

Mason? I thought he played really well. I'm rooting for him. Not so much over Ben but I like the kid. Hey I live very near where he went to HS, I refereed him in HS and my wife's hairdresser is good friends with his parents. She texted him when Mason came in and he was watching the game with his parents at their house so they were not at the game.

Clearly, Mason is the future QB. How soon that happens is anyone's guess. People have to remember that he will have some growing pains but if the Steelers lose next week, it looks like an early draft pick will be in order next year and maybe they can start a complete rebuilding.

rutan

19. Kreighoff

Kreighoff Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2017
    Big Dan goes in for one play and gets a penalty for running over the long snapper on a missed FG that turns into a TD. How can a guy in his 4th or 5 th year who only see'e the field to maybe block a field goal not know the rules.

Overall I think there is some talent on the defense but there is still confusion in the backfield, we make excuses like this guy is new or this guy is only in his second year etc. I see other teams have injuries and still field a more cohesive unit then we do.

20. Roonatic

Roonatic Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2017
    Rudolph is playing better at this point. At least until Ben is 100%.

21. HeinzMustard

HeinzMustard Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2015
    Steelers are gonna get a whoopin' next week at Frisco.

• Agree Agree x 1
  22. biggbunch68

biggbunch68

Apr 26, 2012
    What makes it worse for me is that all the Talking heads will talk abt nothing but Pats, Dallas, Balt , and KC makes for a long week IMO

23. SteelCity_NB

SteelCity_NB Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 23, 2011
    I remember Steve Mariucci saying Rudolph was the most impressive QB at the board during last year's draft.

• Like Like x 1
  24. bigbenhotness

Nov 1, 2014
    Yup sucks bad

25. bigbenhotness

Nov 1, 2014
    Yup sucks bad