1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Offering my relief pitching services to the Pirates

Discussion in 'Other Sports Talk' started by burghfan58, Sep 11, 2019.

1. burghfan58

burghfan58 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    I would officially like to offer my pitching services to the Pittsburgh Pirates. I firmly believe I can fit comfortably into the relief pitching rotation without disrupting the current relief pitching expectations as I am confident I can give up 10 runs or more in the late innings. This would be a win/win as we can make room on the roster by trading away a valued player for future draft prospects and I can live the dream of playing MLB no matter how bad my performance.

2. MojaveDesertPghFan

MojaveDesertPghFan

Oct 19, 2011
    Charitable offer BF58 but would you have the nads (or in this case stupidity) to pick a fight with The Nightmare. Kyle Crick tried and is out for remainder with a severely injured surgically repaired hand. I don't know what happened to both Crick and Rodriquez over the winter, but they both absolutely suck this year. I like the Korean guy they picked up a few weeks ago, lots of promise, hopefully he doesn't fall into the dark abyss like the two relievers mentioned above. And Williams doesn't compare to the guy we knew and loved last year. Complete pitching meltdown this year, so yes, perhaps your services would be welcomed.