1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Antonio Brown Mega Thread (Was: AB is upset he's being fined by the Raiders

Discussion in 'General NFL Talk' started by steelersrule6, Sep 4, 2019.

1. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    I wouldn't be surprised if thats a fake convo Bobby, to spin AB in a good light. Compare the way AB is talking there as opposed to the text message with his accuser. Night and day. Yes, that can obviously backfire on him but he's not very bright.

Also, was anyone else laughing that he couldn't get his phone to respond? Did he cryo his fingers too :lolol:

As far as the rape goes, I'll wait and see about that but one thing for sure, that text message with his accuser shows he is not of sound mind.

2. Da_Cranberry

Da_Cranberry Well-Known Member

Jan 22, 2018
    1. AB is a scumbag and I wish the worst for him.

2. This hoe is lying and I’m positive this is/was an extortion attempt. While I hate AB more than anyone it’s not right that a lot of women do this. It hurts real victims.

3. No guy is going to jack off behind your back and surprise finish on you, that’s stupid. With his money he’s got countless gold diggers. There are too many holes in her story.

4. Nothing will happen to him from the league.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Hawaii 5-0

Hawaii 5-0 Well-Known Member

Sep 1, 2019
    AB pretty much admitted to doing exactly that in his text message to the hoe.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. BobbyBiz

BobbyBiz Well-Known Member

Nov 30, 2011
    That would be awesome as his pay in dependent upon him playing on Sundays. No play, no pay. Also further decreases the chances of earning the NLTBEs.

Also with the NFL does what it wants. With those text messages of him admitting to the ejaculating on her back, a game or two suspension could be in order too.

I guarantee Hoodie is already having buyers remorse creeping into his thoughts.

5. TerribleTowelFlying

TerribleTowelFlying Staff Member Site Admin Mod Team

Oct 12, 2011
    I don't have anything useful to add at the moment. Just stopping by to :lolol:.

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  6. MojaveDesertPghFan

MojaveDesertPghFan

Oct 19, 2011
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

upload_2019-9-10_20-55-29.jpeg upload_2019-9-10_20-55-42.jpeg upload_2019-9-10_20-55-56.jpeg

Fixed it for you BB. :rolleyes:

7. Formerscribe

Formerscribe Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2016
    I doubt that Belichick cares. When he doesn't like a question, he either ignores it or gives a sarcastic answer and moves on.

8. Formerscribe

Dec 18, 2016
    They didn't need Thomas Sunday night, either.

9. Formerscribe

Dec 18, 2016
    I'm sorry, but your statement about the woman is disgraceful. There is no evidence that she's making this up. A woman doesn't deserve that type of response when making an accusation of rape and sexual assault. I have questions about her lawsuit, too, but that was uncalled for. Just say you don't buy her story. That would be absolutely fair.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Blast Furnace

Oct 16, 2011
    Yeah but they don’t play the Steelers every week either :smiley1:

11. Roonatic

Roonatic Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2017
    No criminal charges being sought? Only a civil suit? Fishy but AB deserves the karma.

12. Da_Cranberry

Jan 22, 2018
    I’ve seen enough cases in the #metoo era now to know not to buy into every allegation. In this country you are still innocent until proven guilty. She didn’t press charges, and this is not a criminal case. She filed a lawsuit. How is it disgraceful to doubt an extremely suspicious allegation on a civil matter?

Just some examples: https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.tmz.com/2019/09/10/neymar-rape-accuser-charged-brazil/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/3680701

Do you know how many false allegations there are now or have been proven? It’s on an incredible rise. It’s disgraceful for you to virtue signal and complain about someone posting their opinion.

13. Da_Cranberry

Jan 22, 2018
    Btw, any rationale person would see that there is plenty of evidence this was consensual. He had audio tape of her, proof of text messages and visits to his home multiple times after the supposed rape & plenty of eye witnesses.

Where is her evidence? Don’t virtue signal me with your BS.

Just because I extremely hate someone I don’t take away their right of due process and innocent until proven guilty.

BTW, I’ve seen what fake crap like this does to people. One of my close friend was in an abusive relationship, where the girl was beating his ass all the time and assaulted him so bad with a bat he went to the hospital. When he had enough she called the police and said he hit and raped her. The only thing that caused the police to pause was there was zero bruises on her and she had a history of filing false claims. Not to mention we all witnesses on multiple times her slapping him in the face.

But guess what, even if we all saw that it still made some People ostracize him that didn’t know the situation because he was accused.

14. BobbyBiz

Nov 30, 2011
    This is breaking news. Honestly we don't know much yet. Who knows for sure that he has tapes and texts of her, and what is on those tapes and texts.
    What has been released so far is a text from him that does corroborate at least one act that she accused him of doing, there's definitely something here.

I wouldn't bet on it. I think that there's definitely a high probability of at least a game or two suspension.
    The league does what it wants and is only loosely bound by actual law.
    And in todays social climate, the league isn't going to want to appear to blow this off or sweep it under the rug. There's no way they risk the negative PR.

15. Da_Cranberry

Jan 22, 2018
    You are right bro. I was more reacting to getting acted for posting on partial information like everyone else.

Again, this is a civil suit not a criminal suit. No statue of limitation yet she’s filing a civil suit.

Her text proof only shows that AB is illiterate. I’m not sure anyone can decipher anything besides him bragging about busting a nut on her back. Nothing indicates it was a surprise to her, and why is she conversing to someone that assaults her.

I’ve heard some horrible stories from female friends that makes my blood boil. None of what this girl is doing or even communicating with him is remotely like them. They moved away hid themselves, they don’t keep emailing and visiting the guy.

16. BobbyBiz

Nov 30, 2011
    The Steelers, Raiders, and Patriots be like......

[​IMG]

with Antonio Brown

• Hilarious Hilarious x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. BobbyBiz

Nov 30, 2011
    True, but it does establish that the act DID happen.
    Wether it was consensual, a surprise, an assault, or whatever isn't clear. A man goofing around in what he thinks is a relationship might be perceived as an assault to a woman. Especially a scorned woman. That would be up for the courts to decide. But what is established is that it did happen. That part is not a he said/she said thing, and he cannot simply deny the allegation. It also gives the rest of her claims some merit.

Another thing.....in the text he does appear to be taunting and belittling her with that act too. That's definitely a bad look for him.

18. bigbenhotness

bigbenhotness Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2014
    I just read his text messages. His grammar is almost as bad as what he did. Holy hell

19. shaner82

shaner82 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    I work in a federal prison. There's no shortage of rapists in prison and I'm aware of their crimes, their backgrounds, their victims, etc. Just because someone isn't like the girls you know means nothing. Not every victim acts the same way. There's no shortage of guys in prison who have girlfriends/wives that they have been abusing for many years, yet the women stay with them. Even when these guys are in jail, the women stay and many of them come visit them in prison.

Don't assume you know how everyone would act. It's not that simple, which is what women have been fighting for recently.

• Winner Winner x 1
  20. steel machine

steel machine Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2017
    Brings back the situation some years back with Ben. I took a lot of **** from people for defending Ben. Not sure I was right in defending him.

What gets me about these situations is you have enough money to get a high end prostitute, so freaking get one and avoid all these troubles.

• Like Like x 1
  21. thorn058

thorn058 Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    I would assume that it is a civil and not a criminal case because the burden of proof is smaller. If it was a criminal case they have to convince a jury beyond a reasonable doubt that he broke the law. In a civil court there isn't that heavy of a burden and you can sway a jury more towards the victims POV especially in he said/she said cases. Public opinion can sway them as well. Whether or not she was a consenting adult or not she only needs to establish that she said No once and that defense begins to unravel. No matter the result it is a PR nightmare

22. Blast Furnace

Oct 16, 2011
    It was your description and attack of a woman that you have no idea is lying or not which was offensive.

At this point in time, part of her story is true. Maybe show a woman claiming she was raped a little more respect. This is why so many don't come forward.

What happened to your friend was awful but you shouldn't conflate the two.

23. burghfan58

burghfan58 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    I sincerely hope the sexual assault and rape is all a lie! I’d rather it be a lie than for any female to have gone through this.

24. burghfan58

burghfan58 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    Now about the fact that Antonio went to the Patriots as we all knew was going to happen after his antics with the Raiders. I guess you could say Robert Kraft gave AB a happy ending.

• Hilarious Hilarious x 2
  25. BobbyBiz

Nov 30, 2011
    Comedy aside, Kraft and BB have to be seething knowing that AB and his camp knew of this on Friday and kept their mouths shut.
    The more everything comes in to focus, the more I think that the Patriots will move on.

• Agree Agree x 1