1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

TSFTC

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by mac daddyo, Jul 19, 2019.

1. mac daddyo

mac daddyo Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2011
    The Steelers Fans Training Camp

Just to get us fans ready for the season too.

Fire MT immediately.

Fire Keith butler immediately.

We play down to our competition.

Fire KC immediately.

We may not win another game.

Ben needs to retire.

We have no pass rush.

We can't stop the run.

We will be 0-16.

There were no people in the stands.

We can't win on the west coast.

We will be 0-1 after the first game.

We should have drafted (insert name here).

OK session one over. Take a break and get a drink or water. Session two will start in 15 minutes.:drinks::rolleyes::cool:

• Hilarious Hilarious x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  2. mac daddyo

Oct 22, 2011
    Ok session 2.

limber up those towel spinning wrists. To the left. To the right. Switch hands.

Que renegade.

ok now while holding a beer. To the right. To the left.

ok throw something at the tv.

ok now all together..... Stupid ben..... That was the worst throw ever. That just cost us the season.

throw the ball away ben, ok nice play.

you have to get rid of it ben, you can't hold it.

Conner you should have cut back the other way.

really berry?

really boswell?

somebody make a play.

ok dip a nacho in the cheese. Left hand dip. Right hand dip. Grab paper towel, wipe dip off jersey.

Ok td celebration dance:dancing:.

Ok waiting in line for a urinal. Step forward. Step forward. Zippers down. Eyes forward. I said eyes forward Blast.:clapping:

So ends session 2. Hit the showers. Get a good night's sleep, see you here again at 8:00 am.:cool:

Last edited: Jul 19, 2019
    • Hilarious Hilarious x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. HeinzMustard

HeinzMustard Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2015
    Sounds about right.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. IZONUFOTO

IZONUFOTO Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2012
    BUT...unless something changes before Sept 8.....We won't have to yell ..... WHY THE EFFFF DON'T WE HIT GRONK OFF THE LINE...WHY DO WE LET HIM JUST RUN FREE UP THE DAMN SEAM...YOU KNOW THATS WHERE MARSHA IS THROWIN IT...

but we might still be screaming...HE'S NOT THAT GOOD...HOW THE EFFF??... ARE YOU FRIGGIN KIDDING ME...SERIOUSLY..EDLEMAN ISNT THAT GOOD....DAMMIT EDLEMAN.... I HATE HIM..I REALLY HATE HIM..........................................................wish Switzer could do that ****..

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  5. HeinzMustard

HeinzMustard Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2015
    It don't matter Patriots don't have Gronk anymore. Look at what Hogan did to the Steelers in the AFC Championship. Patriots will simply plug in some unknown stiff and Steelers won't have an answer as usual.

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. Steel_Elvis

Steel_Elvis Staff Member Mod Team

Nov 4, 2011
    The “throw the ball away Ben, ok nice play” line is definitely one that I’ll say a lot. I can’t remember the number of times that I thought a play was dead, and then #7 finds a way to make a spectacular play out of impending disaster. Of course the opposite happens as well...

7. Smitch89

Smitch89 Well-Known Member

Sep 11, 2018
    I mean steeler fans are correct on the first 3 lol

8. 86WardsWay

86WardsWay Well-Known Member

Dec 27, 2012
    You forgot Idiotic Challenge again! Or, is that part of the Fire MT immediately quote?

9. MeanJoeBlue

MeanJoeBlue Well-Known Member

Jan 2, 2013
    The Steelers should cut the player who was drafted with everyone saying that he will need some development.
    He will never be better than what he showed in the first preseason game of his rookie year.

The Steelers need to get their draft picks onto the field right away.
    They will make a few mistakes, but everyone will understand that they are learning.

10. santeesteel

santeesteel

Oct 17, 2011
    BRING BACK COWHER!!!!

11. Rush2seven

Rush2seven Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    Run the damn ball!

Whatever you do, let Ben throw it.

Not another deep ball!

All they do is dunk and dump off, throw it down the field!

Knock it down!

Why can’t we ever get an interception?

We have no pass rush!

T-J! That’s what I’m talking about!

We have no one worthy of the pro bowl.

Man, Watt better be named DPOTY, how can they not see it.

Power rankings have Steelers too low, they’re disrespecting this team.

We’re ranked too high, everyone will be gunning for us, rather be under the radar.

Go JuJu, Go JuJu, that’s right 97 yard touchdown, I told you!

• Like Like x 1
  12. Vox Ferrum

Vox Ferrum Well-Known Member

Apr 22, 2019
    After a decent preseason, "We let (unknown player) go!!! He will be an all pro." (Then player proceeds to sit on a practice squad for a year before he fades into oblivion)

13. Thigpen82

Thigpen82 Bitter optimist

Oct 17, 2011
    In this year’s TSF training camp, I’m interested to see if TTF can continue to hold a dysfunctional locker room, and if any of the new guys can dislodge the seasoned vets - I’m talking future HOF, BFT-sequel post numbers.

• Hilarious Hilarious x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  14. MojaveDesertPghFan

MojaveDesertPghFan

Oct 19, 2011
    ..............must be close to End Times - after reading Mac's first 2 entries, an entire football season just flashed before my very eyes in a matter of seconds with not unrealistic yet uneventful results. I feel confident now that I can already reclaim at minimum, 200 hours of my future life by avoiding Sunday, Monday, Thursday TV and reading/posting meaningless drivel at Little Steven's Underground Steeler MB................but wait, Annie says the sun will come up tomorrow and this was just a horrid dream and the Stairway to Seven is wide open. inevitable and brightly lit. (I'm now stepping away from RealSteel's spot on the 10th St. Bridge)...........................

. :herewego!::herewego::towel::yeehaw::dfense::steelflag:

15. thorn058

thorn058 Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    The Legend of Thad Gibson grows with each passing year.

16. mytake

mytake Well-Known Member

Dec 26, 2016
    You have to play your starters more in pre-season. Ben and the receivers aren't in sync. How can you go 3 and out the first two series of the first game. Belichick is coaching circles around Tomlin again. Mason Rudolph had an awesome camp. Its time for a change at quarterback. Touchdown Steelers! Roethlisberger to Smith-Schuster. Boswell missed the PAT. I knew we should have gone for two.

17. Iowasteeljim

Iowasteeljim

Oct 26, 2011
    You know, back in high school, occasionally I would be out with a girl who I just knew wanted to play some baseball with me. Oh, she would get on the pitcher's mound, toss the ball in the air, and tell me to get in the batter's box, only to then walk off the mound and out of the ball park. Not even those moments compare to the range of emotions Ben can evoke from me all in one play. Before anyone says it, NOT the same kind of emotions just comparing the range. Ok, I didn't really have any girlfriends in high school, but if I did, this is what it would have been like!

18. AskQuestionsLater

AskQuestionsLater Writing Team

Apr 21, 2016

Last time I checked, Pittsburgh beat New England last season... with Gronk. This season?! No Gronk. Who is stepping up this season?! Care to give some names not named N'Keal Harry?!

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Formerscribe

Formerscribe Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2016
    The Steelers suffered a significant loss on offense since that game, too. You may have heard about it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. AskQuestionsLater

AskQuestionsLater Writing Team

Apr 21, 2016

Hm?!

21. MeanJoeBlue

MeanJoeBlue Well-Known Member

Jan 2, 2013
    Stevan Ridley not being on the roster is hardly a "significant loss on offense". :goofy:

The Steelers didn't win that game due to some explosion on offense.
    The defense held the Patriots to their lowest score for the season (tied with the Titans and the Lions, also NE losses).

• Like Like x 1
  22. Formerscribe

Dec 18, 2016
    They still needed some offense, including the go-ahead touchdown from some receiver y'all seem to want to forget.

23. mac daddyo

Oct 22, 2011
    We didn't have bell either. We also lost to them many times with AB and bell. It will be a tall task but it's not out of the realm of possibility.:cool:

24. Formerscribe

Dec 18, 2016
    I know it doesn't feel that way, but in terms of the team on the field, Bell has been gone since 2017. I don't really consider him in comparisons of last year's team to what I expect this season.

It is certainly possible, but I don't have much faith in the Steelers beating the Patriots in New England. I just don't expect Brady to play so poorly again and I think Pittsburgh's offense is going to take some time to adjust to life without Brown. I hope the coaches take that into consideration and give Roethlisberger a little more playing time in preseason, but I doubt it. For a coach who talks so much about not living in his team's fears, Mike Tomlin quite often does exactly that.

• Agree Agree x 1
  25. bigbenhotness

bigbenhotness Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2014
    Has Ben ever beaten Tom/Bill at Gillette? Stay tuned for 0-1 lol