1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Snoop Dog smarter than Steelers management

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by LoneGranger, May 28, 2019.

1. LoneGranger

LoneGranger Well-Known Member

May 5, 2016
    Snoop Dogg: Steelers better without Antonio Brown, Le'Veon Bell
    https://247sports.com/nfl/pittsburg...-without-Antonio-Brown-LeVeon-Bell-132376524/

"...asked if Pittsburgh is indeed better off without their former All-Pro talents."

“That’s a tough question but it’s an easy answer," he said. "I think we’ll definitely be better, because I don’t remember us winning anything with AB and Le’Veon because we would always get to that point and one of them would be missing. One of them would be missing in action due to injury, infraction of something would always have us walking with one foot. And we couldn’t beat the Patriots. We couldn’t beat the Jags. Why can’t we beat these teams that are in the way of us getting to the Super Bowl with this super team and these super athletes? And it just, it never worked out, and I felt like it was something that was broken with the chemistry."

"Didn't Tomlin let things get too far with regard to Brown and Bell's antics in the first place?"
    "He definitely did," Snoop responded. "That’s why he had to restore order. And to restore order means to let people go because I don’t think he could control Le’Veon and Antonio the way he could control everybody else in the locker room."

2. turtle

turtle

Jan 14, 2015
    ain't nothing but a eGo thing baby...

• Hilarious Hilarious x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Smitch89

Smitch89 Well-Known Member

Sep 11, 2018
    Pretty sad that a stoner rapper has more substance to what he says then the head coach.. Just those 2 paragraphs alone made more sense then anything Tomlin has said in 12 years

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  4. santeesteel

santeesteel

Oct 17, 2011
    That stoner rapper isn't constrained by team and league codes of conduct. He's not going to get a fine if he says something the Steelers or the NFL don't approve of.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Smitch89

Smitch89 Well-Known Member

Sep 11, 2018
    Well being snoop dog I was expecting a lot of profanity in that statement and it was surprisingly well articulated

6. Busman

Busman

Oct 18, 2011

Saw the interview with Thannon Tharpe and Skip and Snoop actually impressed me. I dont think he was high lol Seem to actually make some sense.

7. LoneGranger

LoneGranger Well-Known Member

May 5, 2016
    Has nothing to do with what can or cannot be said. It has everything to do knowing how to manage an organization, the people, and every situation.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  8. santeesteel

santeesteel

Oct 17, 2011
    Of course it does. You know Tomlin well enough to know he doesn't think the same thing? He'd commit career suicide if he actually said it in the press. See: Mike Singletary

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. Steel Hog

Steel Hog Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2017
    Although in this case I must say I don't disagree with him, its that his opinion of anything means less than nothing to me. What has he said that many on here already have said or know? I guess some are just pleased that he didn't use vulgar language. Bravo.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Iowasteeljim

Iowasteeljim

Oct 26, 2011
    Don't you think MT means the same thing when he speaks about ebb and flow, next man up, unleashing hell, and self-reflecting? I am being sarcastic just to be clear.

11. Roonatic

Roonatic Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2017
    I think Mike treats speaking to the press like most of us treat cleaning the toilet. Not enthusiatic but has to be done.

• Agree Agree x 5
  12. CK 13

CK 13 Well-Known Member

Nov 5, 2011
    Tomlin's pressers are a waste of time. A lot of blah blah blah, popcorn and cliché's. I have stopped listening to this noise.

Snoop is a lot smarter then some would think.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. TheTerribleOwl

TheTerribleOwl Well-Known Member

Sep 1, 2017
    That's exactly what the press conference should be. There is no reward to the coach or team for actually being informative.

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. Thigpen82

Thigpen82 Bitter optimist

Oct 17, 2011
    Exactly.

Back when Hard Knocks covered the Bucs, there was a whole skit on training the players not to say anything meaningful to the press.

• Like Like x 1
  15. steelersrule6

steelersrule6 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2011
    You're giving Snoop too much credit, he's Captain Obvious. Everybody has said the same thing about Bell and AB, that's why they're both gone :shrug:.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Roonatic

Roonatic Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2017
    Snoops always high, that's his hustle.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Busman

Busman

Oct 18, 2011

seen him high and he must have just dabbled that day if he was high. Dude was not showing signs of being high

18. turtle

turtle

Jan 14, 2015
    My snoop dog is smarter than your honor roll student...should be a bumper sticker

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1