1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

The worst QB/position player in the NFL would...

Discussion in 'General NFL Talk' started by steelersfan35, May 1, 2019.

1. steelersfan35

steelersfan35 Well-Known Member

Oct 28, 2016
    still be better than you, due to experience, even if you properly trained for that position?

Does this comment speak the truth, or can you improve with proper training/conditioning?

2. AFan

AFan Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2011
    Not sure exactly what your asking. But if you are asking if any of the posters could be trained up to be a better athlete than the worst position player in the league. I'd hazard to guess in 99.99% of the cases, the answer is NO!

3. Lizard72

Lizard72

Oct 23, 2011
    Depends on where someone is at physically and ability wise.

Also, how do you define "worst"? Is it mental or physical abilities.

Many times some of these guys just lack the opportunity to be seen or the desire to go out and put your livelihood on the line to play Pro ball.

Hell, look what Hilton was doing before they brought him in. Kurt Warner was out of the league and stocking groceries after getting beat out by Ty Detmer...

4. MojaveDesertPghFan

MojaveDesertPghFan

Oct 19, 2011
    I'd bump it up to 110% "NO"................. and raise you the now defunct AAF League. There's a reason they're there and we're here. Unless you want to revisit George Plimpton (The Paper Lion) or Rudy. :lolol:

5. AFan

AFan Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2011

On the off chance that there's some relatively young marathoner posting here, or some accomplished power lifter, I'm a bit hestant to say 100%. But your point is well taken. The size,speed and strength of the typical NFL athlete is pretty impressive.

6. Iowasteeljim

Iowasteeljim

Oct 26, 2011
    Only reason I'm not playing in the NFL is because I took an arrow to the knee!

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  7. MojaveDesertPghFan

MojaveDesertPghFan

Oct 19, 2011
    So that would make you Achilles much lesser known cousin, Patella? :lolol:

• Hilarious Hilarious x 2
  8. Iowasteeljim

Iowasteeljim

Oct 26, 2011
    Ok, now you are just being hurtful using words you know someone like me wont understand!

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  9. santeesteel

santeesteel

Oct 17, 2011
    Now THERE'S a name I haven't seen in a long time! I wonder how many on here recognize it?

• Agree Agree x 1