1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

How do YOU Grade the Steelers Draft and Why?.. Poll

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by mcam, Apr 28, 2019.

1. A

7.0%
  2. A-

15.1%
  3. B+

16.3%
  4. B

24.4%
  5. B-

17.4%
  6. C+

5.8%
  7. C

9.3%
  8. C-

2.3%
  9. D

2.3%
  10. F

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. mcam

mcam Well-Known Member

Feb 5, 2017
    So the majority of people on here grade this as in the good category with a B grade. I get a kick out of the vocal minority that are so anti Colbert.

But you don't hear from the pro Colbert crowd which according to the poll is the vast majority of posters here.

2. NY STEELERFAN

NY STEELERFAN Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2012
    The only thing I will say is we didn't sign Barron to put VW and his 3.8 mil salary on the bench, jmo. VW has his ups and downs but I am not sure Barron can be put in the "talent on the sidelines" just yet in my eyes only cause I don't know enough about him. It will be very interesting to watch and see how this works out as like I said there are a lot of players with position question ability, IMO.

3. mac daddyo

mac daddyo Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2011
    3.8 isn't a huge number but the mistake was made. Vince is a liability just as much as bostic. Actually bostic being his first year in the defense put up the same numbers as vince. Both got replaced by fort so I don't think 3.8 mil guarantees any thing more than he's an over paid backup. Barron guns and plays the pass better and has created forced fumbles. It will be interesting to watch but my money is on barron. I think he makes more sense. JMO:cool:

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Diamond

Diamond Well-Known Member

May 26, 2012