1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

When do the new season's Jerseys go on sale?

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by Chris Pye, Apr 30, 2019.

1. Chris Pye

Chris Pye Active Member

Jan 8, 2016
    I'm only looking for a rough date here but the reason I'm asking is that I want to buy a colour rush jersey and I look on the nflshop.com website and the only one available right now is for Antonio Brown (which I am not buying no matter how cheap it is). So I'm wondering if anyone knows when these typically go on sale on nflshop.com or is there a better store to buy from? I'm from the UK so anything I buy needs to be able to be shipped over here.

Thanks.

2. MojaveDesertPghFan

MojaveDesertPghFan

Oct 19, 2011
    Don't know but that outfit you're wearing in your picture there is quite fetching in a Peter Lori sort of way. It would definitely draw some attention. :drinks:

3. Chris Pye

Chris Pye Active Member

Jan 8, 2016
    OK not a very useful answer :)

Anyone else know?

4. Lizard72

Lizard72

Oct 23, 2011
    no clue, I also need new ones for my toddlers, but the only things they have are Bell and Brown...

5. Chris Pye

Chris Pye Active Member

Jan 8, 2016
    Does anyone have an answer for this please?

6. SteelerGlenn

SteelerGlenn

Nov 24, 2011
    Just call up to the Steelers pro shop and they should be able to give you that information.

7. 58stillers

58stillers

Nov 14, 2011
    I don't know if NFLshop ever goes on sale, unless a player quits, traded or retires...... active players and custom jerseys always seem to be full price.

• Like Like x 1
  8. thorn058

thorn058 Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    I think he means available when he says "on sale". Since rookie mini camp starts this weekend I imagine that some temporary numbers will be issued tomorrow. Only Bush has been given a number so far, looking at the team website the other day sone of the FA signings like Mark Barron haven't decided on a number yet. Even the temp numbers won't be finalized until the first week of the season.

To answer the OP I haven't heard that Nike will offer any changes to the current color rush jersey and I would imagine the current home and away jersey will carry the 100 yr anniversary patch somewhere. So if you are looking for the new player jerseys beyond Devin Bush's you will have to wait until late Aug before they are available otherwise last year's player should still be available on many websites, some at reduced prices.

9. jeh1856

jeh1856 Beer is good

Oct 26, 2011
    Oh, you wanted a useful answer. Ok.
    A few here:

https://shop.steelers.com/steelers-jerseys/color-rush-jerseys

10. SDOT

SDOT Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2016
    I wanted a Juju color rush with the dmr patch and sadly, the only way was thru the Chinese. The "official" store selections are crap and they leave you no choice. Or pay $100 for a laminated jersey.

11. SteelerGlenn

SteelerGlenn

Nov 24, 2011
    Thought you were boycotting?

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  12. Chris Pye

Chris Pye Active Member

Jan 8, 2016
    See now that's what I mean by useful answer :)

Thanks and yes i'm not after a discount, just wanted to know what time of the year the new gear comes out as the options on nflshop.com seems pretty small so I figured there would be a set time of the year where the new jerseys get released.