1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Ryan Fitzpatrick vs. Josh Rosen

Discussion in 'General NFL Talk' started by steelersfan35, Apr 27, 2019.

1. steelersfan35

steelersfan35 Well-Known Member

Oct 28, 2016
    Is he a good mentor for Rosen? And will he lose the starting job to Rosen after a poor performance?

2. SteelersFanIrl

SteelersFanIrl Well-Known Member

Mar 3, 2019
    Don’t know much about the Dolphins roster aside from these two. Dolphins were poor last year after a deceptively good start and it remains to be seen if they improved through the draft. It may be Fitzpatrick starting Day 1 before he inevitably falls apart and Rosen takes over.

I feel sorry for Rosen and how it worked out in Arizona but he handled the whole thing superbly and I am rooting for him to succeed. I think the Cardinals have taken a massive gamble on Murray and it wouldn’t surprise me at all if Rosen turns out to be the better QB in the end.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Wardismvp

Wardismvp Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    Really should be about competition, I look for Rosen to take the reins
    about game 8 for the Dolphins this year.

4. Diamond

Diamond Well-Known Member

May 26, 2012
    More than likely rosen will start in game 3 or 4, they have to find out if he is going to be their franchise guy and a worthy 1st round pick in the 18 draft or not, keeping him on the bench wont prove a thing.............

5. Roonatic

Roonatic Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2017
    I think Rosen is better also. He will have a hard time looking better until the Dolphins clean up their franchise.

6. Diamond

Diamond Well-Known Member

May 26, 2012