1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

if you could............

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by fearthesteel, Apr 28, 2019.

1. fearthesteel

fearthesteel Well-Known Member

Apr 28, 2019
    here's a question for all my steeler buds!!! if you could replace one of the draft picks by round...who would it be and with who would you replace him with and please note has to be someone who hadnt been picked yet at that pick!! for example:
    1. devin bush, lb - pick 10
    2. HAKEEM BUTLER, wr - pick 66
    3. JULIAN LOVE, cb - pick 83
    4. benny snell, rb - pick 122
    5. MACK WILSON, lb - pick 141
    6. isaiah buggs, dt - pick 175
    7. ALIZE MACK, te - pick 192
    8. sutton smith, lb - pick 207
    9. derwin gray or bpa, ? - pick 219
    omfg..........this would be the **** here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:applaud::applaud::applaud::applaud::clapping::rawk::drinks::hehehe:
    would've could've should've i guess!... chears :drinks:

2. steel1031

steel1031 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    I looked at this and said I dont know. I love mack Wilson. I wanted him BUT when we got Bush that really makes not sense. He doesnt cover well and I think that the Gilbert kid can do that better

The love pick is good but not sure there is a difference between them

3. Smitch89

Smitch89 Well-Known Member

Sep 11, 2018
    I'd rather have Hakeem butler over Toledo I wanted that monster

4. Daddymac10

Daddymac10 Well-Known Member

May 1, 2015
    1. Devin Bush
    3. Hakeem Butler
    3. Justin Layne
    4. Benny Snell Jr.
    5. Darius Slayton
    6. Sutton Smith
    6. Isaiah Buggs
    6. Ulysees Gilbert III
    7. Zach Gentry

5. steel1031

steel1031 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    I would have thought that to but from some stuff I have read and seen. gentry was more thought of than I thought. people loved his size and ability. he just didn't get to show that at Michigan. I have a buddy who is a Texans fan. he was telling me that they loved him. the local news had said that he was one of the guys they had targeted but another dude fell to them in another rd. he told me but don't remember. he had a great bowl game.

his size and watching his athletic ability for a big dude really surprised me.

6. Formerscribe

Formerscribe Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2016
    I'd definitely go with Hakeem Butler over Johnson with the first of the third-round picks.

7. Daddymac10

Daddymac10 Well-Known Member

May 1, 2015
    Not to question Steelers WR choice & decision-making because we have a history of drafting well but...

WR Hakeem Butler's highlights looked really impressive, unless my eyes was lying. He is 6'5' who run a 4.48 ...beast-mode
    I liked WR Mecole Hardman for a 4th round pick but the Chiefs got him early. He run a 4.33 & has plenty of highlights
    WR Darius Slayton was plan B if Hardman wasn't there. Similar player to Hardman & he also run a 4.39...
    Then we could've gotten WR Emanuel Hall for free as a UDFA. He run a 4.39 & we passed on him too ...unfreaking believable
    WR Dionte Johnson may eventually turn into another AB ...but AB ran a 4.47 while Johnson run a 4.56 ...for God sake JuJu's faster than that!!!