1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

~OFFICIAL 2019 TSF.COM FANTASY DRAFT STEELERS VOTING & DISCUSSION~

Discussion in 'The Bill Nunn Draft Room' started by Blast Furnace, Feb 27, 2019.

1. NY STEELERFAN

NY STEELERFAN Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2012
    That is not nice not all of us suck some of us voted Chase............:lolol:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    Actually, I was so far behind on draft evaluations this year that never studied up CGJ but from what I have since his name was thrown out there, I like him. He’s the type of player I usually latch onto. I’ll have to watch more on him.

I just really like what Chase brings and hoping he lands on the Steelers during the real thing.

• Like Like x 1
  3. NY STEELERFAN

Dec 10, 2012
    I hear ya I too am very behind at least on the film side, I have done more reading this year and less watching and I don't like to do that. CGJ has a lot of potential and is a pretty nice fit in our D imo. With having Jackson now as the starter in Baltimore I feel we have to copy what the Chargers done to him with 3 safeties.

As for Chase I think he is climbing up pretty good and may be out of our range in the second. He had the blue collar feel to him for sure

4. winggin

winggin Well-Blitzed Member

Oct 23, 2011
  5. cajunyankee

cajunyankee Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2011
    I wouldn't say ya'll are behind.... This mock draft started earlier than normal..... Still over a month away from the real draft and ya'll are already almost half way thru the 3rd rd!!!!!

6. mytake

mytake Well-Known Member

Dec 26, 2016
    We might have time to do a second one. :cool:

7. NY STEELERFAN

Dec 10, 2012
    We are talking about our draft studies, I haven't done as much this year as I have in the past. As for our draft man it is moving along nice, good job all

8. Blast Furnace

Oct 16, 2011
    Yeah, I'm going to have to add the 5th rd.

@Smitch89 have you abandoned this? You posted at 11:00 but didn't make a pick.

FYI, anyone that quits before this is through won't be participating next season.

• Like Like x 1
  9. NY STEELERFAN

Dec 10, 2012
    That is fine with me that is more picks for the Steelers lol

10. Smitch89

Smitch89 Well-Known Member

Sep 11, 2018
    Yea I'm done with it

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Against The Rules Against The Rules x 1
  11. Blast Furnace

Oct 16, 2011
    Pretty selfish.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. Smitch89

Smitch89 Well-Known Member

Sep 11, 2018
    Wasnt what I thought it be.. I figured there would be names to choose from and u can follow the board to see who gets taken off and who u have left to pick to make it easier. I'm not wasting my time searching guys on my own lol

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
    • Against The Rules Against The Rules x 1
  13. SC Gamecock

SC Gamecock

Oct 18, 2011
    It's called find a list of prospects online, copy/paste into Microsoft Word, or print it out. Not rocket science... :facepalm:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. SC Gamecock

SC Gamecock

Oct 18, 2011
    Every damn year this happens. Amazes me how many lazy ass people there are in the world, not to mention people who can't commit to something so simple

• Agree Agree x 3
  15. NY STEELERFAN

Dec 10, 2012
    So we are getting close and I will throw out some names, also lets remember we have Bush(puke) at ILB and CGJ at S as our picks.

Oshane Ximines Edge Old Dom
    Lonnie Johnson CB Kent
    Charles Omenihu Edge TX
    Benny Snell RB Kent
    TJ Edwards LB Wisc
    Beau Benzschawel OG Wisc
    Kaden Smith TE Stanford......thoughts????

I really like the thought of edge right here but I like Johnson a ton and of course Edwards is better then our first pick anyways.........:shrug:

16. NY STEELERFAN

Dec 10, 2012
    You are so right every year there is someone who doesn't like something and quits, man up and finish what ya started this is all in fun. Each year this gets less people and less people which stinks cause IMO this is so much better than talking about all the negative of our team and players, but hey that is how the world is today. That is evidence by the number of threads and post right now about AB,Bell, and Ben. Heck I heard(I am blocked) there is even a thread about a fumble. Oh well we have a good group here and everyone is doing a great job keep it up. I can't remember the last time this draft has gone this fast, I can remember last year you talking about how slow the first round was going right? Here's to a few more good rounds :drinks:

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. chitown steeler3

chitown steeler3 Well-Known Member

Feb 25, 2013
    I do like Johnson, not sure I'd put Edwards on the same level as Bush. While I wasn't a Bush fan I do think he's better than Edwards.
    A couple others to consider

Joe Jackson Edge Miami
    Terrill Hanks LB New Mex. St
    Lil'Jordan Humphrey WR Texas

• Like Like x 1
  18. NY STEELERFAN

Dec 10, 2012
    I was kinda half joking with that cause I'm not a bush fan but Edwards puts up the numbers just don't have the speed Bush does. As for WR I think Ridley is a nice option but I didn't put him down cause like what was said AB is still here and not sure if WR is an issue this early...ots of good guys later on too. :thumbs_up: Johnson hits like a truck and at a position we need help at, jmo

19. Blast Furnace

Oct 16, 2011
    We got through last year without anyone quitting. Think that was a first.

What are you going to do, happens. You put up the disclaimers and hope for the best. It's not my personality to screw over 16 other people but to each their own.

When it gets to Denver, anyone can make their pick. Its going pretty fast so I'll add a 5th rd if everyone is game for that. Thats just 2 more picks we have to make for Denver.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. NY STEELERFAN

Dec 10, 2012
    And we thank you for that, you do a fine job thanks for your efforts.......:thumbs_up:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  21. 58stillers

58stillers

Nov 14, 2011
    So we went
    LB 1st round
    Safety 2nd round
    3rd round has to be RB or WR in my world....... whether or not they were officially gone or not both bad seeds were out.....

How about Damien Harris, RB, Alabama? Seems like the WR's have been picked through a good bit this last round or so.

22. chitown steeler3

chitown steeler3 Well-Known Member

Feb 25, 2013
    official vote for me
    Lonnie Johnson

backup vote
    Joe Jackson

I'll see ya'll on Monday.

• Like Like x 1
  23. NY STEELERFAN

Dec 10, 2012
    IDK I kinda like Snell at RB and some other names at RB, Holyfield, Sanders & Love. As far a WR goes omg the list is long imo:

Riley Ridley, Anthony Johnson, Terry McLaurin(not a fan), Lil'Jordan Humphrey & Mecole Hardman(this kid is special)!

Imo there is depth at the WR and RB spot but the CB's are falling off the board and I like Johnson a ton but what is left at CB if we pass here?

24. winggin

Oct 23, 2011

If you are looking for a CB might I suggest Rock Ya-Sin?

• Like Like x 1
  25. winggin

Oct 23, 2011
    Nevermind. He actually has a real first name. :(

• Like Like x 1
    • Hilarious Hilarious x 1