1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Steelers are #1 laughing stock, might be the wake-up call we need

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by Go 'lers, Mar 10, 2019.

1. Stone

Stone Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2015
    I think we are saying the same thing. My point is that under a good strong coach they wouldn't have grown to the extent they did. Under Tomlin, chaos reigned and their bad attitudes went unchecked.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. fansince40s

fansince40s Well-Known Member

Feb 25, 2013
    I have to agree, the Steelers are a laughing stock. Brown worked his way out of Pittsburgh and got a deal that guarantees him $30 million and Bell worked his way out of Pittsburgh and got a deal that guarantees him $35 million. They both wanted out and now are among the very best paid players in the game. I still cannot grasp on to how a team like the Steelers with a front office and coaching staff they have make two of the best players in the NFL at their positions get so disgruntled that they wanted out bad enough to go through the antics they did.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Stone

Stone Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2015
    Of course only time will tell but whatever it was that caused us to lose Bell and Brown is probably also at the root of Ben's loose tongue, the lack of discipline on the field, and general conception that the Steelers have lost their minds!

• Agree Agree x 1