1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

wr's

Discussion in 'The Bill Nunn Draft Room' started by mac daddyo, Mar 11, 2019.

1. mac daddyo

mac daddyo Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2011
  2. AskQuestionsLater

AskQuestionsLater Writing Team

Apr 21, 2016
    Of those players I would not mind obtaining, both N'Keal Harry and Foster Moreau are tops on my list. Both are not only ascending players but also schematic fits as well.

I would not mind Myles Boykin either but he seems more so developmental from the tape I have watched. Will need some good coaching to unlock more of his talents. Not saying Darryl Drake is not one but I do not think we have that luxury of waiting considering how much longer Ben has left.

3. SteelCity_NB

SteelCity_NB Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 23, 2011
    This draft is actually pretty deep at WR. I think we can wait until the 3rd to grab one although I wouldn't be completely opposed to round 2.

Guys I am interested in are:

Andy Isabella, UMASS
    JJ Arcega-Whiteside, Stanford
    Parris Campbell, Ohio St
    Miles Boykin, Notre Dame
    Jazz Ferguson, Northwestern St

The amount of 6'2+ guys that can run in this draft class is staggering.

I still think we are rolling with JuJu, Washington and Switzer for sure. I'm not sure why we wouldn't bring Eli Rogers back. I don't see this as big of a need as some do. If we aren't bringing Jesse James back then TE seems like an even bigger need. I have faith in Ben to create good WRs.

4. AskQuestionsLater

Apr 21, 2016

No N'Keal Harry?! Does he have any maturity or combative issues?! I have not heard of any.

5. SteelCity_NB

Oct 23, 2011
    I always lumped Harry, Butler and Harmon into the same grouping. Combine may have caused Butler and Harry to separate a but from Harmon. all 3 are in that same group of WR's that should be Round 2/3 targets.

6. AskQuestionsLater

Apr 21, 2016

Ah.. I see. Thought is was because of an issue N'Keal had! Thank you for clearing that up!

7. steelersrule6

steelersrule6 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2011
  8. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    If they are going to take one in the first, no particular order: Butler, Harry, Metcalf.

Parris speed is enticing but for as fast as he is, he wasn't used as a vertical threat. Made his living in the slot. So, don't know how good he'd be there. If they want a fast guy that can't catch, they already have that in DHB.

9. mac daddyo

Oct 22, 2011
    A J Brown seems interesting.:cool:

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. SteelCity_NB

Oct 23, 2011
    I still think he is the best overall receiver in this draft.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. mac daddyo

Oct 22, 2011
    He said he wants to be the new Brown in Pittsburgh, just give me a different number of possible.:cool:

• Like Like x 1
  12. Jball

Jball Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2012
    Yeah but just think how many happy Steeler fans there'd be if he kept 84 and they wouldn't have to buy new jersey. They would love him for it.