1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

AB

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by Disco1981, Dec 31, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. uncblue012

uncblue012 Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2017
    Yeah, it sucks. Until all of this, AB was my favorite player. It really blows but it is what it is. I love my team more than any one player.

• Like Like x 1
  2. steel1031

steel1031 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    Man this dude has got to be the dumbest dude on the planet. He is killing his own value with this crap. Keep your mouth shut and let them deal you lol

3. BobbyBiz

BobbyBiz Well-Known Member

Nov 30, 2011
    I hope he gets syphilis.

• Like Like x 2
    • Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  4. BobbyBiz

BobbyBiz Well-Known Member

Nov 30, 2011
    All kidding aside, he definitely has a mental illness and needs medication. I actually worry about his mental health long term.

5. FootballAnalyst98

FootballAnalyst98 Well-Known Member

Jan 23, 2018
    How? He gains nothing for whatever the team is offered.

6. FootballAnalyst98

Jan 23, 2018
    Sad.. lost the 2 best players at their positions within a span of a year.

7. uncblue012

uncblue012 Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2017
    Yet we damn well may be a better team for a year or two because drama legit hurts the team. I guess JuJu is WR1!

On another note, what a complete jackass of a human being. I'm sorry, but dude only cares about himself.

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. Smitch89

Smitch89 Well-Known Member

Sep 11, 2018
    AIDS

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Against The Rules Against The Rules x 1
  9. Frick32

Frick32 Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2011
    Might have already been said, but he hasn’t been the same since the hit to the head from Burfadick!!!

10. Remahlehs

Remahlehs Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2018
    True. But the Steelers are more likely to deal him if they're able to get a higher pick. He wants to be traded, but is diminishing his own value.

11. 58stillers

58stillers

Nov 14, 2011
  12. Big30

Big30 Member

Jan 8, 2019
    Man come on now

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. BussyMcBusface

BussyMcBusface Well-Known Member

Jan 6, 2019
  14. Smitch89

Smitch89 Well-Known Member

Sep 11, 2018
    Sorry was that not PC enough for u

15. FootballAnalyst98

Jan 23, 2018
    It hurts us more than him. I'm sure just about every team in the NFL could use AB some way somehow so someone will be willing to give something up for him but the problem is him doing this causes pitt too possibly take a lowball offer because him wanting out is more trouble than it's worth in their eyes I'm sure. The bridge is burned and teams know if we want to win it will be close to impossible for him to remain in the locker room and for that to happen.

16. FootballAnalyst98

Jan 23, 2018
    According to Ryan clark, he was like this from day 1..

17. FootballAnalyst98

Jan 23, 2018
    You all are saying bye like players of his claiber grow on trees. Using heart over head.

18. GothamRogue

GothamRogue Member

Feb 10, 2019
    Posters wishing these players get syphillis or AIDS whether jokingly or not is kinda distasteful, though it may not be unexpected I guess from this board. Let the fans be a reflection of the organization they cheer for. Despite ABs antics as of late hes still the best WR the team has ever had and will go into the HOF as a Steeler regardless of his success from hereon forward. I think the bridge has been burned, but im a wait and see guy. All anticipation does is bring about anxiety and Im hoping theres a serious change of heart and attitude from him.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2019
  19. R2sojr

R2sojr Well-Known Member

Mar 9, 2018
    Does he have to pay back that signing bonus when he got extended last year? If not I’m trading him to the worst 2 teams no matter what the offer.

20. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    Yes, fans are getting a little carried away.

We are using our heads. Some of you are too enamored with talent to see what a problem it would be to keep him here. Would you rather him be cut midseason and get nothing for him? What on earth in his recent behavior gives you and confidence he won't be a problem???

He just requested a trade, do you want fans to get on their knees and beg him to stay? Oh great one, we can not win without you, it is impossible to win a SB without an elite WR, please please please. :beg:

Yeah no thanks, you go ahead though.

• Agree Agree x 1
  21. FootballAnalyst98

Jan 23, 2018
    Of course Its not required. But why does he want out? Did he just wake up tomorrow and say I just dont want to play for Pittsburgh no more OR did things along the way lead to this point. This is part of I'm sure what he's tired of.

22. bigbenhotness

bigbenhotness Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2014
    He’s mentally ill and can’t handle any attention being taken away from him. That’s my perspective.

Bell just wanted more guaranteed money because he knows his knees are about done.

Again my opinion lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  23. troybellringer55

troybellringer55 Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2011
    Time to be done with the drama. Move on. AB might be the best but, I just saw the Patriots win a Super Bowl, with talent that all around that isn't the best at their positions, maybe other than Brady. To be truthful the Steelers won Super Bowl XL and XLIII with way less offensive talent than they had with Bell and Brown.

24. Mike T

Mike T Well-Known Member

Sep 10, 2018
    Honestly the Steelers should take one for the team and the league. Keep AB but deactivate him for the next 3 years of his contract.

that is how you turn around the discipline issue this team has right now. It also puts all players in the league on notice. You sign a lucrative contract then you play and honor it. If you are unhappy you shouldn’t have signed an extension.

I am not one of these guys who thinks the players get screwed by ownership. The owners are no different than the boss as my job. He invested his time and money to start a business. I am very good at my job but I have no reason or right to think I deserve some equal or fair share of what he has built since the beginning.

I would love nothing more than to see AB’s career ended by not playing for the next 3 years while he has to stew over it. The Steelers already have to take most of the hit anyways. Now of course if we get some stupid offer for him like a top 5 pick then you take it. If not teach him and the Leveon bells and the TO’s of the world a very strong lesson.

25. Steelhammer92

Steelhammer92 Well-Known Member

May 19, 2015
    the difference is the Patriots have Belichick, we have Tomlin. The Steelers SB winning teams had elite defenses that carried the team.. And, fwiw, we didn't play the patriots in either of those playoffs. it is what it is.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.