1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Bell or AB which one is more likely to

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by steelersrule6, Feb 9, 2019.

1. Bell

9 vote(s)
    75.0%
  2. AB

3 vote(s)
    25.0%
  1. steelersrule6

steelersrule6 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2011
    Fail a drug test right now, I would say AB with his odd behavior. I mean Bell is dumb, but I don't think he's that dumb to risk his free agency with another failed test.

2. 86WardsWay

86WardsWay Well-Known Member

Dec 27, 2012
    I don't believe that Brown is a stoner. I can almost guarantee Bell is stoned right now.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Hilarious Hilarious x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. strummerfan

strummerfan Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012

There was a video of bell in a club several weeks back. Some guy was smoking a blunt and bell reached out to grab it. When the camera man was pointed out to bell he backed off.

4. AFan

AFan Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2011
    Can they test guys, who are not in the protocol during the off season? Are there limits on testing during this time?

And as far as Bell is concerned, this question came up last yr. By not signing a tag, he's not under contract to an NFL team, so they have no more right to test Bell, than they do you or me. Unless someone who knows more can explain else wise.

5. Jammasterc

Jammasterc Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    AB probably has a DR note for that stuff.

6. TuRnDoWnForWaTT

TuRnDoWnForWaTT Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2018
    I can't even vote. If you were to test either of those guys, right at this very second, I guarantee the guy performing the tests would get a contact high just from being near the urine.

7. bleednblackngold

bleednblackngold Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2015
    I saw where Bell posted an Instagram with blunts in the background.

if that stuff really kills brain cells they are both in big trouble. Neither one has any to spare!

8. BobbyBiz

BobbyBiz Well-Known Member

Nov 30, 2011
    Bell will fail first. Brown has serious medical issues.

9. Steelers '08

Steelers '08 Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2016
    Honestly who cares about Bell smoking a little weed. I’m just wondering how the hell we managed to lose Bell and AB in the same year. Both arguably the best at their positions. Now it’s up to Juju and he’ll get exposed a little because he was wide open with AB on the other side. He’ll now draw the number one corner and double teams. I’m really curious to see how good he is without crybaby AB.

Just think of what we’re going to look like next year. I know Conner had a good year but it’s a bunch of unknowns. We don’t know if Conner will repeat last year and if Juju is great without AB. At least we’ll have the diva Big Ben. I feel like he’s a big part of the problem but I don’t know that for sure so can’t comment to much on Ben in that regard. Just heard a lot from other Steelers and ex Steelers about Ben being a big part of the problem. Can’t forget about Tomlin either. Heck just throw the whole franchise in the mix!

10. Stone

Stone Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2015
    :this!: I thought you were going to say that the guy performing the test might be as high as they are, which is also a distinct possibility.:smiley1:

11. strummerfan

strummerfan Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012

When he was a member of the Steelers I freaking care and so should every other fan. Being that his next suspension would have been for a year.

12. SC Gamecock

SC Gamecock

Oct 18, 2011
    I have a sincere and VERY strong belief that AB has started developing issues from CTE. He’s displayed wreckless behaviors the past few years that have it written all over it! He’s taken several very hard blows to the head the past 5 years or so, and I really believe it’s started changing him as a person.

For his lifelong health, I hope I’m wrong, but it sure looks like it...

Edit: IMO, this post really almost deserves its own thread