1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

The Saga Continues...

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by SC Gamecock, Feb 5, 2019.

1. Da Stellars

Da Stellars Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2011
  2. Steel_Elvis

Steel_Elvis Staff Member Mod Team

Nov 4, 2011
    The problem is, even if there’s no substance to the accusations or report, it’s additional uncertainty for someone thinking acquiring him, which hurts our trade value. Unless something is communicated publicly by the authorities that debunks this one, it hurts.

3. SC Gamecock

SC Gamecock

Oct 18, 2011
    Yep! As soon as he started that "business is boomin'" bull$hit, and flying to training camp in helicopters, it became painfully obvious that it was all about him. Little did we know all the other crap going on like him staying off campus on his own during training camp :facepalm:

4. SC Gamecock

SC Gamecock

Oct 18, 2011
    Is for the children

5. SC Gamecock

SC Gamecock

Oct 18, 2011
    You could very well be right. It's ashame that he has had a history of behavior the past few years that make it where I wouldn't be a bit surprised if he did. Throwing furniture off a balcony not too long ago....these kind of things stay with you when more crap like this comes about

6. troybellringer55

troybellringer55 Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2011
    Now being reported that he pushed a female with two hands to the ground during the domestic incident.

7. TerribleTowelFlying

TerribleTowelFlying Staff Member Site Admin Mod Team

Oct 12, 2011
    C/P from TMZ

ANTONIO BROWN'S BABY MAMA CLAIMED HE PUSHED HER
    Then Tried to 'Cancel' Report

More info in the Antonio Brown police investigation ... the NFL star's baby mama initially told cops he pushed her during a heated argument -- but then tried to get police to "cancel" her report.

It's all laid out in documents obtained by TMZ Sports ... a woman who has a child with Brown went to the Hollywood Police Dept. in Florida on January 18 to report a domestic violence incident that took place on Jan. 17.

The woman initially told cops she went to Brown's home to drop off their daughter and get reimbursement for the daughter's recent hair appointment.

The woman claimed Brown tried to kick her off the property -- and an argument ensued, with Brown ultimately using both hands to push her out of the doorway, "causing [her] to fall backwards to the ground."

The woman told police she suffered a scraped wrist as a result of the incident. Cops say they noticed the scrape and photographed the injury.

Cops say they gave the woman a domestic violence brochure and information on how to obtain a restraining order.

But, a short time later, the woman had a change of heart -- telling another officer she "wished to cancel her report" because she did NOT want to press charges against Brown.

Cops say the woman admitted she stood in the doorway of Brown's home and refused to let him close the door -- it seems like she was almost taking the blame for the incident.

After cops told her they could not "cancel" the report, she became irate and left ... according to the documents.

Brown's attorney previously told us the NFL star denies all allegations of wrongdoing -- calling them "baseless and false."

Brown has NOT been arrested.

8. BigBensBigBong

BigBensBigBong Well-Known Member

Dec 14, 2014
    Mmm. Sounds very believable. Brown cannot be cheap when he goes around making babies. Pay the Mama! LOL.

9. Da Stellars

Oct 22, 2011
    Dude just get rid of this guy!

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. HeinzMustard

HeinzMustard Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2015
    AB and Bell are lost causes. They will most likely rot in obscurity after leaving the Steelers. Emmanuel Sanders, Mike Vrabel and Plaxico Burress are the only ones I can think of who had Super Bowl success after leaving the Steelers.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. bigbenhotness

bigbenhotness Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2014
    at this point I am fine with them leaving, we can start rebuilding in the hopes patriots eventually go away after brady wins #7 or 8, then we have to deal with chiefs and whoever else is good at that time. I'll gladly take on Mahomes over patriots guaranteed losses. Mahomes should win a championship when it's all said and done.

12. HeinzMustard

HeinzMustard Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2015
    I don't know about Mahomes. I was on the Deshaun Watson bandwagon and that fell apart this past season. Teams will game plan against Mahomes and he will end up human like all QBs not named Brady.

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  13. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    At this rate, by the time March rolls around, we might get a 7th rd for him.

• Hilarious Hilarious x 2
  14. steel machine

steel machine Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2017
    Wow!! I too made some dumb ass moves as a young man but nothing that would have been in the papers. I also didn't make a ton of money back then which would have kept me flying right.

15. Blast Furnace

Oct 16, 2011
    • Agree Agree x 2
  16. bigbenhotness

bigbenhotness Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2014
  17. thorn058

thorn058 Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    Not to defend AB but it sounds like the child's mother felt she needed more money than he was paying in support and let it get away from her, and in the heat of the moment filed a report. She then realized that it will A.) Make her look bad in court or before a child advocate, B.) realized that a police report could cut into Brown's potential income which I am sure is divided by his different baby mommas for Child support, and C.) That no matter the fact that she fell and scraped her arm, she was in the wrong and was forcing the issue which led to her injury as he was trying to diffuse the situation by closing the door and leaving.

18. Roonatic

Roonatic Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2017
    Rod Woodson is in this category.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. TheTerribleOwl

TheTerribleOwl Well-Known Member

Sep 1, 2017
    • Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  20. Rollers

Rollers Well-Known Member

Nov 8, 2016
  21. Blast Furnace

Oct 16, 2011
    D) Still cares for AB and knows a domestic abuse label is like herpes, carry that **** around for life and didn't want to do that to him.

• Agree Agree x 1
  22. mac daddyo

mac daddyo Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2011
    No he really ran out of popcorn.:smiley1::cool:

23. Smitch89

Smitch89 Well-Known Member

Sep 11, 2018
    A women having a baby by AB.. Can u imagine what that chick is like lol

24. Da Stellars

Oct 22, 2011