1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

espy says patriots greatest team of all time... BS

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by TOMSTEEL88, Jan 25, 2019.

1. aces4me

aces4me Well-Known Member

Jan 2, 2012
    Pats are 16-2 over the last three years versus the AFC east

2. Diamond

Diamond Well-Known Member

May 26, 2012
    Maybe this says it all about the patriots?

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2819163-how-much-longer-can-the-patriots-rule-the-nfl

3. standupsteelerguy

standupsteelerguy Well-Known Member

Dec 26, 2017
    I didn't think that sounded right so I looked at Wikipedia real quick at the wins and losses for the last three years. They've got three losses against AFC East teams over the last three years, one loss per season Miami the last two years and the bills back in 16.

If you take it back to 2014 they've got six losses in the division, 15 they were beaten by the Jets and the Dolphins, in 2014 beaten by Buffalo.

Either way no one can argue with the fact that they beat up the teams in the division, but they beat up everyone else just as badly.

Again, we seem to beat up everyone in our division too but yet we don't have the same success. I wonder why? Cough cough coaching cough cough

4. standupsteelerguy

standupsteelerguy Well-Known Member

Dec 26, 2017
  5. Diamond

Diamond Well-Known Member

May 26, 2012
    Well, as long as they have 10 year or longer gaps between superbowls they will never get an article like that....

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Busman

Busman

Oct 18, 2011

HAHA right.. I missed the green font I guess lol

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  7. AFan

AFan Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2011

Yup, the last 3 yrs, Pats are 15-3 vs the cheesy, weak and woeful AFC. The Steelers are 15-2-1 vs the Rock em, sockem tough ass AFCN.

Over the past 15 yrs, the Pats have beaten then AFCE at bit better then 75% win percentage. They beat the AFCE at a it take more than 12 wins per 16 game played pace. But they also beat the rest of the AFC at 12 wins per 16 pace, and the beat the NFC at nearly a 13 win per 16 game pace. The Pats beat everyone.

An interest stat. Over the last 15 yrs , the Pittsburgh Steelers have played the NY Jets 7 times, they're 4-3 against them. The Pats are 24-6 against the Jets in that time. If you gonna use the argument, that the AFCE is weak. How come your team doesn't feast on the cupcakes like the Pats do?

• Agree Agree x 4
  8. Disco1981

Disco1981 Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2017
    Enough with the logic

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  9. steelersrule6

steelersrule6 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2011
    The Patriots are the luckiest team ever, if Dee Ford doesn't line up offsides in the AFCCG, the Patriots wouldn't of even been in the Super Bowl.

10. AFan

AFan Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2011
    You're right. Indignant, green eyed envious rage is far more enjoyable.

11. mcam

mcam Well-Known Member

Feb 5, 2017
    The 70s Steelers would have been destroying the modern day Patriots.

Brady's trophy wife would be sitting in the stands in terror.

And Roger Goodell would be duck taped to a bathroom stall during the game <<< kidding

12. Da_Cranberry

Da_Cranberry Well-Known Member

Jan 22, 2018
    I'm done with them. I'm just going to ignore what they are doing. As soon as they got that 1st round bye & we didn't get in I said on here they going to win the SB, everyone laughed said they sucked. We suck, WE SUCK!

F them, call them cheats, a holes wtf ever it doesn't matter until we get our crap straight. Why waste energy on hating on these idiots and being jelly. Let's hate on our team until they make some real changes.

• Agree Agree x 1