1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Aditi Kinkwahbala

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by BobbyBiz, Jan 9, 2019.

1. Busman

Busman

Oct 18, 2011
    I kinda figured they could not do anything as it is presently about twitter and instagram on their own time.. If they could do it and perhaps they could put in place some policy that prohibits and posts or discussion involving the Steeler organization. Personally I feel I could get behind a type of rule that would put an end to the twitter, instagram crap . Your right. Tomlin or Rooney for that matter could strongly suggest Ben discontinue his radio show.

• Like Like x 1
  2. thorn058

thorn058 Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    I don't like to compare things to the Patriots and BB but it goes back to that story Tebow tells about his short time there. He had an opportunity to do some kind of promotional work for a cause he supported and went the Bill about it. He was told that the team would stop him but would rather he didn't do it. Tebow said there was no question he was being told no and he didn't do it. That is what the Steelers need to do, not tell guys that they can't do radio shows,FB live stuff and so on but make it known they would rather they didn't and back it up by cutting guys loose if they buck the system.

• Like Like x 1
  3. BURGH43STEL

BURGH43STEL Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2011
    Moving fine after pain meds kicked in.

It's debatable whether coaching decisions cost this team games. There was no guarantee that the team would had won the Raiders game even if Ben returned earlier.

What isn't debatable is that fact that players cost this team a chance to win more games than coaching decisions ever could.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. BURGH43STEL

BURGH43STEL Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2011
    Hallmark of Tomlin's coaching career has been to help this team win a lot of games.

What's wrong with having faith that the other players could help the team win?

I guess there's not hope for you to see the light if you think simply think Tomlin stinks regardless of what he helped this team accomplish after all these years. Tomlin kept his job this long so he must be doing something right.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. NY STEELERFAN

NY STEELERFAN Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2012
    who

6. Formerscribe

Formerscribe Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2016
    There is plenty wrong with it if that faith costs you the game. There was no guarantee of a victory if Roethlisberger had returned for the second possession of the second half, but the Steelers' chances would have gone up considerably. As I mentioned more than once, the Steelers either drove deep enough to try a field goal or scored a touchdown in the last four possessions that game with Roethlisberger. They punted three time and turned the ball over once with Dobbs.

7. steelersrule6

steelersrule6 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2011
    This coming from a guy who doesn't even know what a catchable ball is :facepalm:, get back to me when you know what the heck you're talking about :shrug:.

• Against The Rules Against The Rules x 2
  8. steelersrule6

Nov 14, 2011
    I heard Tomlin at his press conference say he doesn't get involved with what the players do on social media, the reporter's asked him a question about it.

9. steelersrule6

Nov 14, 2011
    I never said that, he does deserve blame for not putting Ben back into the game against the Raiders earlier than he did.

10. NY STEELERFAN

Dec 10, 2012
    If you say so Mikey....

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  11. steelersrule6

Nov 14, 2011
    Resort to name calling, to cover up for your lack of football knowledge, clown fan.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Against The Rules Against The Rules x 1
  12. NY STEELERFAN

Dec 10, 2012
    Again if you say so.....

13. Busman

Busman

Oct 18, 2011
    It is time someone did because these guys or at least some of them cannot handle the fame/popularity and its absolutely pointless

14. steelersrule6

Nov 14, 2011
    Tomlin probably needs to talk to Ben about his radio show, as far as calling guys out. Maybe Ben should be like Tom Brady on his radio show, and just give vanilla answers.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. steelersrule6

Nov 14, 2011
    The truth hurts huh?:roflmao:

16. NY STEELERFAN

Dec 10, 2012
    Nope it don't not sure what your trying to say. You are a Tomlin fan and that is fine most of us here are not. We are have our opinions and if you don't like them that is fine but don't get mad when we back up our statements

17. steelersrule6

Nov 14, 2011
    :bowdown:

18. Busman

Busman

Oct 18, 2011
    That would be a good idea and I agree. Stop calling guys out and just support one another. Ben calling Washington out is not the way to go about improving your young talented wide receiver. Keep it in the meetings and in the locker room and away from the sharks in the media.

• Agree Agree x 2
  19. Brandon556211

Brandon556211 Well-Known Member

Sep 11, 2018
    Make these guys sit down in a room and hash it out. Ben you’re radio show is gone. AB quit bitching. Everyone else, fall in line too.

We got a championship to win before this window closes.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. Roonatic

Roonatic Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2017
    JuJu give your team MVP trophy to AB, Dupree it's a $1000 fine for every yard you find yourself behind the QB, Bell can you guarantee a SB, Burns there's the door.

21. Brandon556211

Brandon556211 Well-Known Member

Sep 11, 2018
    Dupree would literally be broke week 3.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1